Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Coming for Cary Deuber?? Wtf did she ever do to them?

The fact is, Cary has always known what ALL the women are capable of. She was wary of Leeanne S2 for a reason.  She certainly does not trust Brandi after S2. Shame Stephanie jumped on the bandwagon. But I guess when your show is in danger of cancellation, you do what you can to create some buzz. 

Leeanne is wisely keeping a low profile, but if I were her PR adviser, I would book her on a TV show for a full apology. Maybe it would be a local Texas morning show; maybe something on Televisa/Univision, maybe something national. Wendy Williams might be too messy, and I don't trust WW to ask the right questions or just let Leeanne talk! And LA would have to unreservedly apologise for everything that transpired this season. No excuses about being drunk and badly edited. Sure, she can say that she and Kary were oil & water, that she was hurt and lashed out unthinkingly, ignorantly. That she let the TV hype go to her head; she thought she could call all the shots, and it turned her into a monster.

For Leeanne, at this point, it is not so much about saving her position on RHOD because I think that is GONE. It is about saving her reputation as a human being, if she wants to build a life for herself after Bravo. 

You must have missed Frankie FaceTiming his mom last episode, which he very sportingly did shirtless. He really is a fine-looking man. I thank him for his service to the Bravo audience.

And My Dolores continues speaking truth to power (Marge, Teresa) and generally anchoring this show. I

Please register in order to view this content

her.

Teresa really... improved this episode. I too love seeing her with family -- they are the biggest reason I enjoy NJ. But I must admit: Tree showed up at the Hamptons and came straight out with her grievance against Marge. She explained herself well when she said the exclusion from the Mother's Day brunch hurt because she also lost her mother. She sat down with Marge to tell her she appreciated the friendship they had formed from Day One, and when she felt herself getting angry, she withdrew from the situation. I honestly cannot fault her for the way she handled herself this episode.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

But...is she though? Given what Coven 2.0 has been up to, the wedding planner's continued Twitter rants, and the controversial drama on other shows (I am thinking of VPR, BelowDeck, and what's coming up on RHOA), there might be some greedy producer who might decide to that the most drama might be to bring LeeAnne back to 1)repair her image but most to 2) needle these girls especially Brandi due to her video drama and let the 'bodies' hit the floor. 

As for re: NJ. Honestly I'm going to need a rewatch. I've been busy finishing up my latest novel and NJ this week has been background music. I caught the tail end of the Frankie chat so I saw it. I was just joking about Dolores's presence with that comment. She's been easy and breezy lately with no drama. Not boring, but no drama. Yet.

I even missed the talk you mentioned between Teresa and Marge. So I hope to see it on the next repeat because I would have liked to see it. Guess I was looking down at pages longer than I though.

• Members

I guess I wouldn't put it past Bravo to bring Leeanne back to RHOD for drama. We'd get a few episodes of the new season cast hobnobbing around Dallas. And then, right at the end of ep. 5 (at some dog event, probably): a door opens. The camera follows somebody's beheeled feet into the room... the camera pans slowly up a black, witchy pantsuit... cut to Brandi's face transforming slo-mo from a smile into a silent scream... Stephanie's look of shock... D'Andra looking like Mama Dee having a stroke... Kameron busting out a grin... and then panning to Leeanne's face for a close-up. "Ah'm baaaack. Did y'all MI-ISS ME?" 

In reality, though, I could see Brandi, D'Andra and Stephanie outright refusing to film with her. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don’t know if this has been posted online but I just saw on NBC Nightly News that among the stars being featured in Super Bowl ads, there’s one of Teresa and Caroline Manzo together! They’re in an all red room sitting together at a table. Apparently it’s for a brand of hummus. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I have been watching some of RHONJ since the hair pull. Is Teresa really this dumb? I wouldn't leave this woman in charge of a rock garden. I don't understand her appeal. She is so clueless that it's not even funny. It's as if the show is endorsing her brand of idiocy.  The other women have to kowtow to her to stay on the show. I thought OC was bad but ugh.

• Members

I haven't seen the ad but is it along the lines of "hummus brings famb'ly back togetha" ? 

Would love Caroline Manzo back on NJ. She can be a grumpy know-it-all, but the reads she would put on Danielle, Tre, Melissa and others would be worth it IMO.

Sometimes she really is that dumb. That's why I was shocked by how she handled Marge in the Hamptons. She mostly avoided passive-aggressive BS and sounded reasonable at points. I almost feel like Production took her aside and laid out her talking points for her.

• Members

FINALLY! I feel like we've been waiting so long for an announcement! I'm ready for Beverly Hills and Potomac as well, but a NYC announcement will calm my nerves. I'm also curious when they'll premiere Salt Lake City and when we will get word on Dallas filming again. With all of their drama I wouldn't be surprised if they take their time bringing Dallas back. It's not like they need to rush it with Salt Lake City available to take it's slot on the schedule.

• Members

@Chris B I am so ready for NYC, even without its Energizer bunny Bethenny. I feel like it has been on hiatus for YEARS and have heard absolutely zero gossip about S12 filming! Hope that's not a bad thing. I am definitely looking forward to my faves Ramona, Sonja, Lu and Dorinda stepping it up this year. And Tinsley is a FOOL for giving up TV money to placate the Coupon King.

Potomac cannot start soon enough for me. That drama is off the chain.

Speaking of off-the-chain, I am also ready to hate-watch BH and this producer-mandated 'scandal' between Brandi and Denise. I am still not sure I believe they bumped uglies.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh me too. But so much talk out there has been about Bethenny leaving and how that's the death knell of the show, plus the fact that we haven't really heard about filming. It got me worried that people are writing off the show before it even airs.

NJ:

I'm starting to warm to Jackie. Even if she is smug. Jennifer picking a fight was so contrived,  and everyone knew it. I did enjoy Frank getting involved over the phone though. He is such a wannabe HW! Also liked the Feank and Two Joe's scene at the bar.

• Members

@Antoyne +2    I think RHONY is in a much stronger, stabler place than they were in Season 4 when Bethenny left and they tried their best to make rivalries that went nowhere (Ramona vs. Kelly, Sonja vs. Cindy). Plus, the Season 5 purge.... Nowadays, you've got strong anchors with Ramona, LuAnn, Dorinda, and Sonja. The ups and downs they've been through make their history and present-day interactions intriguing. 

With Bravo cleaning house at the OC, BH's anchor gone, NYC's main anchor gone, and ATL's Nene being phased out (?), I can see why veterans like Ramona and LuAnn might be worried. It was reported that within days after Tamra was fired, Ramona was calling her in a panic, fearing she could be next. 

But here's the thing (may be just my opinion, but):  To me, New York City has never felt played out these past five years. Their real life drama and their on-screen antics are still entertaining. The fact that so many of them are actual friends in real life helps keep this show chugging along. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

And this is why I love Ramona. "Nevermind losing your job, what about me? Did they mention me?" Tamra kicked twice in one week!

Last season I speculated that Ramona might be given the chop because she really didn't give a [!@#$%^&*] last year. She left events early to attend fancy parties WITHOUT A BRAVO CAMERA CREW. She was obviously doing some major social climbing! It would have been fascinating to watch her penetrate a new swanky clique. I love that Ramona just lives her life regardless of whether the cameras are there or not. Still, that kind of flippancy is dangerous for a RH !

I would be devastated if Ramona were fired. Ramona is the cat with nine lives. She perpetually lands on her feet and reinvents herself, seeing off Jill Zarin and Bethenny in terms of longevity. I get such a kick out of her and still enjoy watching her after all these years. With Bethenny having left so suddenly, I do think she is safe. For now. 

Image result for ramona heather RHONY gif"