Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can sort of see the need for new blood. At the same time, I'm not sure I want it! I love this crazy, march-to-the-beat-of-my-own-drum group. Ramona is acting like she's practically FOH these days, but Luann will be devastated. I'm not sure why Tinsley is safe, or indeed the miserable B.

New blood is fine, but if they're anything like Teddi or Dorit... no thanks.

• Members

I don't see why Luann or Ramona would be on the chopping block unless they are trying a new angle for RHONY altogether. But we saw what happened in season 5 when they uprooted half the cast. LuAnn and Ramona are the two that have been there since day one without ever leaving and they still provide fun, fresh material. 

To me the RHONY as it's mainly been since season 7 is nowhere near the tired played out dreck that became of New Jersey by season 5 with three years in a row of Caroline-Jacqueline-Teresa-Melissa-Kathy. 

• Members

If true, that's a crying shame. I'll wait till Bravo or LVP confirms but I wonder if Bravo will tweet the reunion seating plan. LVP is a big draw.

If true, I wonder if she intended to go but this latest lawsuit made her rethink her plan. She seemed to be implying that this season was an anomaly in terms of her participation.

I feel a bit sad, it's an end of an era for BH.

I doubt Barbara has been upgraded to HW. The show didn't seem interested in showcasing her any more than necessary. 

• Members

Saw another report with quotes from Lisa that she’s done.

I’m not surprised in the least though. I also don’t think I’ll be watching next season as the only person I like on the show now is Camille, and I have zero interest in seeing her ganged up on as has already begun.

I really just hate that this means Rinna and Kyle finally got what they wanted. 

• Members

Good for her!

I know Bravo is scrambling right now. They literally cannot have a reunion with LVP and Camille (who isn't attending either). 

What are they gonna do? Sit there and bash LVP, who the whole season was about, for 13 hours? Doubt it. 

They might as well wrap this bum ass season up, and do an unseen clip show after the finale.

Once again, the Queen is playing chess while the others play checkers. 

And watch them still retool the cast (a la NY season 5) without LVP. 

Please register in order to view this content

You know Rinna & Kyle are somewhere fuming right now.

• Members

Pretty boring episode. Brandi has ruined her face and is still not over her Vanderpump obsession.

The ladies are so disappointed they don’t get to gang up on Camille because her house is about to burn down.

Lisa Rinna’s daughter is AWFUL. Harry seems completely over his entire family including his wife.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Re Ramona and Lu potentially getting the axe: if that happens, I can confidently say that RHONY has jumped the shark. Ramona and Lu give endless entertainment while Kyle Richards does the splits. And they’re the ones who face being fired? Bravo is the new ABC Daytime under Brian Frons as the vets get canned.

Re LVP and the reunion: good for her. If she’s ballsy enough to be truly done then why endure the other women’s crap?