• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Taoboi (at the risk of over-responding to this thread the last few days) --

Contractually, LVP has to show up. She is still a main cast member. Plus Adrienne set a precedent. If you don't show, you get fired. If LVP doesn't go and still keeps her job, it will mean anybody on any RH franchise can treat reunion as elective and not mandatory. 

As I said before, the reunion is cathartic for the HWs, and it is cathartic for us. We need LVP there now that the other women have exposed their asses. IMO she has been unfairly treated, and this is her time to call them to account. Instead of pussyfooting around, she needs to confront them once and for all. And they have grievances they want to air, too.

ALL these women have been playing games with the viewers for years over what to show and not to show. At reunion, we have this one chance to catch them unguarded, to crack the facade -- IF Andy asks the right questions. It's a small price to pay for the fame and lifestyle this show affords them. If LVP skips reunion, I feel like she will be robbing her fans of that chance, and as one of those fans, I will be deeply disappointed. 

• Members

You don't overrespond.

Please register in order to view this content

If anything I feel I underexplained.

If LVP does show, I guess I ponder how LVP will play it? Ever since Puppygate hit and LVP withdrawn, she has still outmaneuvered the girls more for more (like the lie detector test). I wonder if she will have some trump card to play that will leave them shook and exposed. Or will she stay calm and go Season 5 Eileen on them. Or if she will actually go in on them like she did with Kyle in their showdown. Just so many possibilities on how she can play this. What do you think is most likely? Did that make sense?

Part of what makes it interesting for fans for sure (like a good soap) contract or not will she go or just leave?

• Members

I'm betting LVP doesn't make it to the reunion with anybody who will take the wager.  

One would imagine that if contractual issues were going to be enforced then LVP would have been required to be at the cast photo session, and she didn't.  I think the producers want to play up this rivalry.   Maybe she'll have a tape piece like Brandy did a couple of years ago just to stoke the anger of those ladies sitting for half a day in beaded cocktail dresses.    

• Members

@Taoboi I think she'll show, but only for a set period. I can't imagine she'd want to sit through the entire day with the rest of them, trying to trash her some more.

I don't think she'll have a mic drop because I think she's going to be like Eileen and stay calm. 

That said, LVP might surprise us. But I do not think she won't show. 

• Members

I would love her to go angry and categoric as she did with Kyle, but that's not LVP. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I think she will be like Eileen -- lawyer-like and cool in her talking points. She wont prevaricate. She won't pull out any surprise trump cards (Dorit already did that when she admitted she talked to the lady who ran the kill shelter!). But she will quietly decimate Dorit, and Teddi, probably, with her facts. 

I suspect everyone is right and she will only be on for half a day. I think it may be quite emotional for LVP fans, especially if they show a Best of LVP montage. I wonder if LVP will be emotional. I wonder if she will lash out at Kyle, Rinna and Erika. Those are the three that she probably feels forced her off the show behind the scenes.

• Members

@Cat, even if they do decide to do a 'best of LVP' swan-song montage, it'll be pointless. The audience will once again be firmly behind LVP by the time the reunion is over, thus forcing production to pony up buckets of money to keep LVP while getting rid peasants like Rinna and Teddi. 

I just wish LVP would take my suggestion and force everyone to be tied to a lie detector test in agreement that she attends. That way LVP can decimate the other chicks and expose their asses to the mass. 

• Members

@NothinButAttitude I don't  know... I think this is LVP's last season with BH. Even with her large fandom, the other women have boxed her into a corner. She doesn't want to film with them, they probably dont want to film with her. It is like what happened to Danielle Staub in S2 -- Danielle was hugely popular but production could not make it work between her and the others, and they refused to film with her. And that sealed her fate. At least LVP has VPR and a forthcoming new show to soften the blow. She did say recently that production cut all her scenes bar the Las Vegas opening for the rest of the season. 

It's really crazy how so much stuff is spilling out outside of the show. It's like Bravo has zero control over their stars. The women are so volatile and focused on revenge that they risk bringing down the whole show. Mauricio's lawsuit now touches the other HWs, production and the writers (yes, BH has writers!). If that goes to trial, we may hear a lot about how BH operates behind the scenes and comes up with storylines. It will be fascinating, but I also worry it will cause the show's demise, mainly because we will no longer believe the SLs these women are selling us.

BTW Camille wrote a great blog where she basically spoke truth to the puppygate gang in her inimitable bitchily-elegant-yet-direct Camille way: 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-9/season-9/season-9/season-9/blogs/camille-grammer

• Members

I was just coming to talk about Camille’s blog!! She summed it up perfectly, at this point in time you’re not allowed to say ANYTHING nice about LVP. And once again she pointed out, NONE OF THIS would even be a story of Dorit just returned the damn dog like she was supposed to. The women refuse to acknowledge it and that’s why it’s impossible to side with them or see Dorit as the victim. Honestly I’m ready for this season to be over.

Also, I don’t see LVP coming to the reunion to be ganged up on. It’s the whole reason she stopped filming with these cows.

• Members

RHOP:

Just binged the first 4 eppies.  I had been waiting for this franchise and was always doing something with the family on Sundays.  

Candiace needs to grow up.  Her mother is a bitch and controls her thru money.  STOP TAKING HER MONEY!  Chris has to step up and there's no reason why she can't get a job!

Chris (Monique's hubby) has to be the best hubby on any of the HWs! I'm not hearing any arguments on this!  He doesn't just provide for Monique, he loves, protects and has definitely forsaken all else for her.  He takes his role as a man, father and husband serious.  He's still on the outs with his mother because of her treatment of his wife.  I just love this man!  

Giz is still a mean nasty irrelevant cow!  Monique apologizes and what does she do?  Show her ass!  Chris was not having it even tho I'm sure that would have given Andy a huge boner because he loves that green eyed trash can.  These "therapy" scenes should make us care about her?  She needs to come up with a new SL because that aint happening.  It's been a long time since I've wanted a house wife to get beat up, but I'm there.  

Ashley is clearly comfortable in the beard role, so I will leave her to stew in that humiliation juice.  Michael is forcing this and he's miserable.  The opening scene with them being romantic was so gag worthy.  I didn't buy it for one second.  

Robin's hair is as awful and uninspiring as her tagline.  Juan is still making a fool of her but she deserves it!  

Karen needs to lose the blonde hair post haste!  

• Members

RHOP - I still don't get where Candace's mother is getting the money?  Isn't she a therapist?  How is she so rich that Candace is planning her life around an inheritance (especially next to Katie who has actual familial wealth)? 

RHOBH - I want more details on Camille's relationship with her new stepsons who don't like her.  Did David's kids go to the wedding? 

Also, we know the husbands aren't paid (which is why they're all allowed to shill their companies), but are friends like Camille and NYC's Barbara paid commensurate to a first year housewife or were they paid per episode?  Prior to their season's photoshoot, did they know they weren't carrying an apple or a diamond?  When and how do you think they find out their non-wife status?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Potomac - Gizelle is spending too much time and effort on Karen staying in that night.  Karen is many years older than most those girls and spending a drunken bar night out in NOLA (which I know all about) isn't her scene and Gizelle likely knows that.  

Word on the street is that Kenya is filming.