Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It's amazing that New York doesn't really have a story this season outside of Luann and Ramona being awful people but it's still so damn watchable. I know some don't like when they keep the same cast this long, but it works on this show. If the show were to end soon, I'd like for this to be the cast with maybe a return of Heather and Jill to cap it off.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Agreed 100%  Just their everyday goofball, zany, bickering is good enough for me. Another night of laughs on last night's eppy. I loved how Ramona and Bethenny bonded and opened up about their abusive childhood upbringings. It's pretty amazing that in their 10+ years of interaction, they've never really dived into that subject together.  Those scenes juxtaposed with Luann, Tinsley, and Sonja over at that sad cabaret act was so perfect. 

Ramona was borderline about to short-circuit with memories of her mom and family, but she held it together and I appreciated Bethenny listening to her, instead of brushing her off. 

Sonja was drunk the whole evening and next week she gets fall-down messy boots, but I can't wait. 

That bickering between Dorinda and Ramona at the end of the episode was classic Dorinda and Ramona, but what had me rolling was at the end, when they BOTH diverted their ire towards Sonja when they deduced that she's the one who started it all with her pot-stirring. Hilarious! 

• Members

OH MY GOD 

Please register in order to view this content

There won't be a Countess at Reunion either. For the second year running.

ETA: Seriously tho I'm sorry about the tix. I was dying to hear all your tea from #CAF!

Edited by Cat

• Members

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/23/luann-de-lesseps-rhony-avoids-jail-time-probation-violation-mimosas/

TMZ has the new conditions added to Luann's probation. She honestly should've gone to jail this time, but if she can't finish out probation with these new conditions THEY HAVE TO LOCK HER UP. Her whole treatment for this situation is such an insult to people who don't have the resources or privilege that Luann does.

• Members

Thanks for reminding me! Total brain freeze (I actually posted about it last weekend). 

Please register in order to view this content

Yay! You may still get to hear her speak her way through Chic C'est La Vie! Although you are right -- she should have gone to jail if that's the punishment everyone else gets for violating probation. 

• Members

Have y'all been keeping up with the antics on Twitter involving BH? So People Magazine's Dave Quinn has pulled a 'Jussie Smollett' and has been exposed. Lisa Rinna, Erika, and Teddi have their hands all in it. 

https://allaboutthetea.com/2019/05/24/dave-quinn-of-fake-homophobic-attack/

This season is becoming so toxic as f*ck. I say they need to fire Rinna and Teddi stat. Most of the toxicity comes from them. 

• Members

Oh I can't stand that guy. He's always stirring up some drama. I remember with the Beverly Hills trailer he led everyone to believe he was releasing it and then it was another Bravo show and he was upset that people were upset with him about misleading them. This thing was very obvious too and again, easily provable if true, so I'm not surprised he went private. The website you linked also has a story about Teddi either leaving or being demoted, Camille being promoted and Rinna possibly leaving. After threatening to sue Bravo and no storyline for two years straight I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Rinna left.They could *easily* replace Rinna, Teddi and more if they wanted to.

• Members

Ha! Couldn't have happened to a more fitting person. He's been pretty vocally anti-LVP, and there's nothing wrong with that. I enjoy plenty of podcast folks who take a fair or snarky look at LVP (Danny Pellegrino, the Watch What Crappens Guys, Heather McDonald etc)...but Dave has always rubbed me the wrong way. Not at all surprised if Rinna, Teddi and Erotika Lame piped up their faux support so quickly - you'd almost think they know him - a media contact at People Magazine...only a hop, skip, and a jump to Radar Online...though we know Kyle is all over that.

• Members

What boggles me about this whole ordeal is Dorit is quiet as a mouse. These other women are out here doing what Dorit should be doing. We all know that she's feeling guilty as f-ck. Watch Dorit make up with LVP with LVP accepting her apology, and the other women going into a tailspin b/c they've fallen on the sword all for Dorit.