Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Re: Potomac. I don't get the Katie love at all. Seeing her back reminds me of what I hated in Potomac's first season. There's just something that irks me to no end. It's like the lights are on but nobody's home but she left a mannequin at the window to make it seem like someone is. I'd rather we have Charrissee's sloppy ass as a "friend of" because her motives are clear as day. 

I was surprised at how they built up the Michael drama and then it left us hanging at the end with uncertainty, and next week's previews barely touched upon it. Weird. The New Orleans drama looks messy good though. 

Re: NYC  Interesting to hear they've shortened the season and are dropping a lot of footage. NYC is fortunate enough to be interesting on its own, just watching the women in their daily lives without all the manufactured drama or endless group dinner parties.  Whereas some (ATL, BH, OC) could use trimming and others (NJ, Potomac) benefit from shortened seasons, NYC is one I feel could be stretched without it getting stale. I guess we'll see how it shapes up  :::shrug::: 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

What I don't understand is: what did they cut out? And why? Was this all Jill Zarin scenes? Did Bethenny throw a hissy about Jill being there? It feels like this was all set to be 18 episodes and a nice slow burn, and then around ep 10, they told the ladies to wrap it up quick. OTOH I am happy they didn't try to force them to stretch out the season. OTO, I feel like short seasons are for shows struggling to find their feet, like NJ after Teresa came back or early Potomac. It makes me worried because this is RHONY! It is a slow burn but always builds to a good pay-off.

Also, WTH is going on with Ramona? She seems totally over it and most of her life is happening off screen. I wanted to see her and Mario more, and the snog with Harry Dubin. (Well, I saw the pics, don't need to see a close-up of those eel tongues, but you know what I mean).

Potomac:

God, Karen gives me so much life. And I love the background music they use for this show.

I liked seeing Katie again. I felt she was dismissed too hastily in S1 and IMO she has enough crazy to warrant a place on this show. Especially if Robyn hasn't got much going on, and Candiace wants to remain on the show.

Ugh that song! Ashley and Michael are so performative with their relationship.

Next week in NOLA looks really good!

Well, at least you busted the scoundrel who thought they could make up sh!t about you without consequences. What a shitty thing to do to you.

• Members

The comment was ignorant and she should apologize for it; however, the fandom needs to get a f*cking grip.

You can't wish for LVP to be castrated on one hand and then cackle when Bethenny and Ramona call Luann "Lu-Man" or "Dumb Drag Queen" on NY. 

Pick your poison. What's good for the goose has to be good for the gander. 

• Members

Kyle's daughter's friend's maybe-a-thief/subcontractor recognized LVP?!?

A.  Who makes their construction workers take a lie detector test?

B.  What subcontractor in LA would recognize LVP?

C.  Don't Lie Detectors work like psychologists and have confidential waiting rooms?

D.  If you saw LVP in the building why would anyone guess that she was taking a lie detector test?

E.  Does John Sessa make his eyelash extensions from actual Vanderpump dogs?

Edited by j swift