Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kim was such a failure this season they’d be crazy to invite her back for anything. It’s a shame too because she was such an entertaining housewife originally. I still wonder how much better the season had been if she came in normal instead of trying to fight with everyone for story. Nene, Kim and Sheree were tv gold back in the day! Not to mention Kim and Kandi. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC! 

Please register in order to view this content

Carole being the season villain and breaking up with Bethenny is the most relevant she has been in over three years. I am going to enjoy hating on her and Tinsley. Still, having to put up with Bethenny all this time couldn't have been easy. Bethenny is a b!tch to all these women and thank god at least Ramona stands up to her. 

Ramona as Britney Spears (Ooops I Did It Again era) was the best costume at Dorinda's Hallowe'en party.

I was horrified when I saw Sonja's talking head. WHO applied that make-up on her? Rocco? She looked like a straight man in a Marilyn Monroe costume.

Seeing Luann in her Diana Ross costume was uncomfortable, although I don't think it came from a malicious place. She did look an awful lot like Rachel Dolezal, however.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Carole with the marathon is the most she has contributed to the show in a couple of seasons.  Why she and Tinsley remain as full time I'll never understand.

With that said, if Ramona takes a special interest in you and wants to plan a party for you and be your biggest cheerleader.. that is one's cue to run the other way.  Ramona is like Elmira from Tiny Toons.. hugs and squeezes her animals to death.

• Members

Kim is just f-cking with the audience. She'd never be brought back full-time when Kandi, Nene, Cynthia, Kenya, and now possibly Porsha are standing in the way. Those four (or possible) are solid in making sure Kim never returns and I don't blame them. 

I don't care to ever see Cigz-n-Wigz again. She ruined this season with her trashy antics. 

• Members

Absolutely! She is showing us more than she ever has. Carole is actually vaguely relevant this season. No more watching her kittens ( or "ki--ins") rip up Lee Radziwill's mid-century couch. No more hipstery man-bun boyfriend breathing through his mouth. No more vegan-couples cookbook that no publishing house wants. She's had a face lift, fillers, chopped her hair, dyed it an awful blonde, and is trying to get in shape. She's being awful to Luann? LOL karma will get her this season. Luann is popular, and that's why Bethenny has migrated to Lu's side. I'm going to enjoy openly-villainous Carole instead of the bully's sidekick who hid behind her more powerful friends throwing daggers.

As for Tinsley, there is only one reason she came back, and that is Mr. Coupon Cabin himself, Scott Kluth. The Unicorn [(c) @DaytimeFan ]. She had a good thing with this amazing guy and now it seems to have gone south. Personally, I would rather Tinsley's mother Dale (Dayyyyle) was a HW than Tinsley: 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think Carole always has good seasons. I don’t need every housewife to be knee deep into the drama. It helps having someone just as a mellow sounding board to the other women. Like Cynthia on RHOA. She has had feuds here and there and also Bethenny needed a friend. She is so polarizing and Bravo pushes her so hard it wouldn’t have worked if she didn’t have one solid friend. I do wonder who will take Carole’s place for Bethenny this season. 

• Members

Had NO clue NYC was debuting this week till I saw it talked about. How odd that they went straight into the opening instead of a recap of last season

Sonya's makeup....issa no!

LuAnn's Diana Ross costume....I guess at least she wasnt in black face? I was offended with the cartoon wig. Really bitch? Im glad she was called out in Carole's talking head. I dont like Carole but Im on her side. Luann was ridiculous to act so hurt that Carole didnt reach out to her. Carole called her out on that hypocrisy

The green screen looks horrible.

• Members

I agree that NYC blends drama and humor and they don't take themselves so seriously. They're all grande dames (meh to Carole & Tinsley, but I digress) and have nothing to prove. 

I loved the premiere episode. As @DaytimeFan said, strong right out of the gate. Loved catching up on all their lives, and looky there, some of them have actually hung out with each other when the cameras weren't rolling (save for the MIA Sonja who enjoyed some much-needed "me" time to gather her life together). 

Classic drunk slurred speech Dorinda in the 1st episode! YES! OMG, that Gaga costume did herself no favors. It accentuated her nose and just wasn't complimentary of her body at all, but she still owned it, even as balls were falling off her as she exited, LOL. 

Ramona's two microphones had me giggling. Again, for 61, that was an excellent execution of a teenybopper costume. 

I'm interested in seeing where this "renewed" (NYC's signature word) Sonja takes us. I wonder if LuAnn's drunken arrest will cause Sonja to keep it sober from now on. Doesn't one of the housewives reevaluate their alcohol intake post-LuAnn's ordeal? Pretty much anyone other than Carole or Bethenny love to get seriously sauced. Selfishly, I hope Dorinda never goes sober for good. 

Bethenny is one where makeup and lighting can be your friend or foe. She looked like she did in 2008 at the charity event. Well done. 

Dorinda's new talking head with her hair combed back and the large collared blazer makes her look like a butch lesbian. I'm getting some Susan Flannery feels there. Meanwhile, Sonja looked like an entirely different person in one of her shots. 

I thought it was a fun and funny premiere and the preview for the season looks amazing! A wonderful blend of funny, fun drama. 

This was a wonderful paragraph.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Not just a different person -- a different gender! Cheap got this great shot. She literally looks like a man whose child put make-up and a scraggly wig on him while he was sleeping. And I think Sonja is gorgeous 99.9% of the time!

Jw7iKlA.jpg

lol I beg to differ -- Miss Skinnygirl herself loves to hit the bottle -- it's just that she plies her co-stars with alcohol, too, so that she looks better in comparison (because Sonja and Dorinda cannot handle their booze). Exhibit A: Mexico last year.

Also, the streets are sayin [(c) Mama Joyce] that Carole gets stoned. Often. Like her close friend Andy Cohen. 

I too sort of hope Dorinda keeps slurring and CLIPping (in a healthy, high-functioning way of course). Selfish, I know, but she's a lot of fun both sober and sauced.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Sheree is extremely lucky to have gotten another few years on the show, but it's sad to see her likely end the way she did the first time - petering out, just kind of pathetic. And this time around there wasn't even some of the sparks of entertainment and life like her feud with Marlo.

I don't get the Eva hype. I never have - not even when she was on Top Model.

• Members

Eva had potential but she came too late to make an impact. I think she'd be worth having around full time

Thank god Kim is out. She was just bad negative energy that brought down the show. I dont know why she wants to be on a show full of black women she cant stand. She had issues with every one (even the medium) with the exception of Sheree, whom also is apparently out the door