Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I made a mistake. Mama Joyce actually says "The streets have been talking" !

Like @DRW50 and @DaytimeFan I don't get the Eva hype either. She's pretty but blah to me.

Nene is apparently celebrating by referring to Kim and Sheree as 'Smokey and the bandit.' 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Eva was boring and her shade was so pedestrian. I don’t need to see her full time.

Sheree didn’t learn her lesson last time, who wasn’t expecting her to get fired again by being boring af and aligning with the bitch no one wants to film with. You would think someone with no income would know how to play the game to stay on a reality show...guess not.

• Members

@Antoyne You took the words right out of my mouth. Sheree is dumb. She did the same antics again, which she did in s4 and it caused her to be fired. Sheree once again did Kim's bidding, which got her ass exiled from the group. Kim will go back to Tardy for the Trailer while Sheree will once again have nothing. This season was so easy for Sheree and she failed to see it. She should've been trying to unify the group, a tactic that would've easily got Kim her peach back for s11, but her stupidity once again clouded her better judgement. 

Now everyone else is going into s11 with peaches but her possibly. 

Did anyone see the sneak peek of Porsha v. Sheree at the reunion? If not, AllAboutTheTea posted a video on their site: https://allaboutthetea.com/2018/04/06/porsha-sheree-fight/

• Members

LOL!!!! I've seen Sheree do better.  Porsha actually had a point. 

Word on the street

I'm sorry if you all didn't like Eva. However like most things from my childhood I will stand alone then. But of course Like Cycle whatever of ANTM with Danielle (who hails from my home state of Arkansas), I remember her as an underdog her season which is why I stay liking Eva. Besides she might get the second season curve and go Eva Diva on someone. Rumors are saying if so it will probably be on Kenya.

If Wig is gone all I can say is...

• Members

Did you all see Tami Roman's comments on the RHOA finale on Twitter? Hilarious.

I hope not, but those promos are not doing her any favors in terms of her storyline (husband thinking she is stretching herself thin; fights with mother-in-law)

• Members

Anybody else excited for the RHOA reunion tonight? It looks like it’ll be one of the best ones. Most of the ladies look good and the clips are promising. I hope this is another season four, what with it being the potential exit for Shereé, Kim and Nene fighting on her way out and Marlo on the couch. 

When it comes to Sheree, I can’t even say she got fired if that’s the case. She clearly didn’t value her job and quit. I say that because there is no way in hell that to this day she sticks so closely to Kim—who has ZERO allies and thinks that’ll work out for her. Those stolen funds from Tyrone must be doing her good because you can’t convince me she values are job after this season. Early season Nene was a hot head and caused many of her issues like with Kim and especially Kandi, but since she came back she’s had absolutely no problem with Shereé. Why would Shereé poke the bear? It baffles me. Shereé could’ve been a power player with Nene and secured her check. 

• Members

Sheree's always been dumb...I buy. Sticking with Kim gave her a position to collect bones and spread them which is a role she has fully embraced. With that said, I dont think that got her fired. Tyrone being locked up till 2022 did. I beelieve if he came out this year, her job would be safe. With him still gone, what would be her story other than a rehash of this year? She doesnt have much going for her

• Members

VERY.

Let the dragging of Wig BEGIN!!!! LOL.

I might even bust out a glass of wine. 

It is shaping up to be like Season Four Reunion which is my favorite.

OOOO....YAAAASSSSSSSSSSS, KAREN!!! SPILL THAT TEA!!!! re: Ashley.

• Members

WOW at the flashbacks of all of them through the years. That was cool.

And HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Andy and everyone is shading Sheeree just as bad as they did during the Season Four reunion.

---

Enter: Marlo.

And it comes across like a set-up.

Kenya's look was priceless.

----

ETA: OMFG!!! Kenya just gathered Marlo together reallll quick. I think that's the first time at a reunion where she was immediately on ready as they sparred. 

ETA: DEAD at Porsha when Kenya dropped the tea on John/Nene.  Anndnnnnnnnd HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! GO, KENYA!!!! SHE JUST GATHERED MARLO ALL THE WAYYYYY TOGETHER!!!!!

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

ATL

All of these women, except Cynthia, are so unlikeable. 

Sheree was full of bullsh*t hemming and hawing about She By Sheree. Andy is never going to let that up and it felt like his last kick in her dignity. September shows for spring/summer? Bye Sheree. 

Kenya is another fake bullsh*t artist who Andy wasn't in the mood to play around with. Her comments about her husband not saying he hated the show got shut down awfully quick and she shut up even quicker. And for the record, Kenya has terrible skin. Some of the roughest texture out there. It's caked in makeup and each and every pore sucks in the powder leaving her face like the craters on the moon. 

I am also done with Kandi and her obsession with getting the perfect apology from Toyota now that I know Toyota apologized off camera and they "embraced"...shut the hell up, Kandi, get off the cross, someone else needs the wood. Toyota is a dumbass but how can anyone deny that she hasn't apologized at least a dozen times. Even Nene had to admit that she doesn't know what "action" Toyota could do. Kandi and Todd were defending Nene's rape "joke" without a moment's hesitation. She loves people constantly bringing up what Toyota said. She loves playing the victim. And her relationship with her mother is ridiculous. 

Toyota is dumb as they come. 

Marlo was dressed like a shower loofa. 

Nene did a whole bunch of not much but she'll launch into Kim next episode for sure and make her money's worth. It's interesting that Nene basically dodged Kenya's story about Marlo and John. She didn't want to even go there. 

Cynthia is so comparably nice and calm and sweet. I hope she has a great life.

POTOMAC

I'm here for Karen.

Monique is fine but she's reminding me of Icarus - she's flying awfully close to the sun.

The new one, Candiace, seems awfully trashy for someone who claims to have grown up as one of the Huxtables. 

Gizelle and her new beau. Do we care? I don't. He's old and out of shape and presumably wealthy? I guess she is getting what she want$. Gizelle is a mean bitch with an ugly heart.

Ashley got shook up real quick when the Grande Dame levelled her with the unsavoury allegations against Michael. She is so unspeakably dumb to throw shade at Karen when Ashley is living off of man who she barely tolerates. 

Robyn remains absolutely vile. When she was bemoaning Ashley's conduct in her VT, it was painfully obvious that everything she was saying about Ashley could be applied to her conduct with Karen.

The Grande Dame's "press conference" was a hot steaming mess. However, I do not understand why the rest of the women are so stupid as to not realize that Karen kept her finances separate from Ray for the exact reason that's happening before our eyes? He's her second husband, she probably earned an income from his businesses as an income splitting decision (perfectly legal) and she kept her finances separate so that in the event his ship sinks, she stays afloat. That's smart.  

Edited by DaytimeFan