Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I like Lu's the best. And ITA about Michael Rappaport. He's always trying to make himself 'be seen' with this RH obsession. The monkey pic alongside Kenya's was especially egregious. How can anybody think that kind of 'joking' is ok?

I sort of wish Tinsley wasn't part of this cast. I find her a weak link. Don't hate me lol.

This is what I've been saying!!!! How is Robyn buying her kids all those team items (that sh*t gets expensive) AND looking for a bigger place? Juan is only coaching at a state college. That's middle income AT BEST, not the big leagues. He could be fired at any time, and he could hook up with a rich lady and leave her ass for real at any time. She needs to sit on that rental in Hanover, pay off some debts, bank that Bravo cheque, put away some savings (even though she's probably banking on her kids getting full sports scholarships for college) and keep her head down money-wise. And she DEFINITELY shouldn't look down at the Hugers' IRS troubles because we know the IRS gets its best info from the RH. I'll bet they are sniffing around her and Juan's finances.

Early RHOA is so good. I watched Seasons 1-3 not so long ago. S1 ATL is the best first season of any franchise. I LMAO at delulu Kim thinking she was a country singer and the recording engineer at the studio literally wincing when she started to sing and turning down the volume! Nene's story about her mom and finding her biological father was very affecting too. Kandi was a great addition. I did like Lisa Wu a lot, but I also thought Phaedra (her replacement) was better. She was shady (verbally and financially) from the start. I would have liked to see Lisa come back, though. She eventually divorced Ed which I was always sad about because they seemed genuinely into each other and had a strong bond.

For some reason, I actually believed they had crossed paths before, lol. Just the way she was teasing Rinna about being thin. I'm so gullible! But then again I loved Kathryn and think Bravo was too hasty to fire her. She had chemistry with a lot of the cast.

Edited by Cat

• Members

How did she respond?

ETA: Found it!

http://twitter.com/AllCelebPolls/status/968508705133289472

I love that she answered for herself! 

Please register in order to view this content

She's the best! I think the "2" she is referring to are Faye and Erika.

She also said she would never return: http://twitter.com/_KathrynEdwards/status/976302914682568704

And it was Erika and Eileen apparently. Wow. She spoke the truth about Erika with this one:  

http://twitter.com/_KathrynEdwards/status/970055563319984128

KathrynEdwards Mar 3
Cuz she was given a pass by EVERYONE on her language, lack of underwear (yes, even back then) & lack of respect 2 all, including crew. She spends a ton of $, that goes far. She sure cleaned up her mouth after her first season. Has she called anyone an F’in C___ again?Not my fav

Image result for we are not worthy gifs

Edited by Cat

• Members

Loved that article, and it's so very true. NYC has genuine friendships, even now 10 years into the game. 

New taglines: *love* LuAnn and Ramona's! Sonja and Bethenny are good too. Dorinda's are always pretty tame.  In regards to Ramona, yes, she gets work done. But at the end of the day, she's like 61 years old and still has the energy of a 21 year old. 

• Members

@Cat NYC: You're not alone about Tinsley. She's better than Kristen Taekman and has actual ties to at least one Housewife, which couldn't be said of Jules. But she's otherwise not someone I'm clamoring to see when NYC returns tonight. 

POTOMAC: Hubby & I were saying the same thing about Robyn (finally got to see Potomac last night... we were both laughing at how we were actually excited to see this one). We scratched our heads as she said they moved into a bigger house after Juan JUST secured a decent new job PLUS all their financial difficulties in the past. Okay Robyn. You keep doing you. 

I liked seeing Ashley's genuine struggles with marriage and the husband/mother drama. Surely, she needs to wean her mother off the financial help, sooner rather than later. I'm still not sure about her marriage. I think she's happier alone and is only coming back home because the lease is up on the other place. 

I liked seeing Gizelle/Ashley hanging out. It's funny, the "younger" girls on this franchise are slowly taking over as the older ones (Bye Charriissee!) fade away. I actually like Monique and love her new house. Sad that her hubby and his mom haven't spoken since the show aired, with the mother-in-law shading the hell out of Monique. 

Karen... the talk of this thread currently, LOL. What else can I say, except that I echo the sentiments wondering if the house is only used for filming purposes, a la Chateau SheBroke. 

ATL: I *loved* Lisa Wu. I would've liked to see her return down the line, even though her fine-ass ex-hubby, Ed Hartwell, wouldn't be joining her. Didn't Lisa have some shady business dealings that didn't come to light until after she left the show? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

YES!!! That last one is the one I saw and the conversation that followed under the comments.

EXACTLY!!! I think it's also part of the reason RHOA has soured this season. Baring some genuine moments IMHO in Barcelona between them, the girls don't really seem like friends anymore versus a few years back where you could pretty cite Nene/Cynthia and Shady Phae Phae/Kandi as friends outside of the show no matter what we saw on screen. Also see: Team Pretty.

Dorinda is LOVE. And I cannot wait to see the Dorinda/LuAnn friendship in full effect again.

• Members

BH

Blah. Kyle continues to whine and is an insufferable drama queen. Dorit sucks too, but I dislike Kyle more. Erica looked like Eva Braun at that dinner. LVP's shoes looked so uncomfortable. I liked the private shopping scene. Loved Rinna's sequin suit. And that's it. This season is a dud.

NYC

Strong start right out of the gate. This franchise has surely been hotly anticipated. 

Carole's blond hair has really amped up her bitch attitude. Her hair doesn't suit her at all. The chain smoking and marathon running is another ridiculous contradiction of hers.  

Ramona rocked that Britney Spears costume. She remains a foghorn that Bethenny can't silence and for that I will always enjoy her.

Dorinda was a drunk mess. That costume was hilarious though. And it was nice to see her conversation with Luann (more on her below).

Sonja seemed more sober and centred like in her earliest seasons. Interesting to hear her admit to taking an anti-depressant, putting on weight (common) and then getting off of them. And good to see her with Rocco - a way better choice than fake ass Frenchie.

Obviously, the premiere belongs to Luann. I loved her Diana Ross outfit (go to hell, Carole)...I really hope she pulls through with all this stuff. 

• Members

Haven't watched the premiere yet. Finale of THE MAGICIANS for me, but watching WWHL since LuAnn is on...and I see in her eyes she is still hurting, but is putting on a brave face regardless of Andy trying to be Andy.

They are showing clips and yes...LOVE LUANN WITH THE AFRO saying your favorite catchphrase with her. I LOL!!!

• Members

LuAnn’s costume was a disgrace, to Diana Ross and to black people. Carole was 100% correct about it. I’m glad to see her get roasted for that on Twitter and I’m glad Andy brought it up. Do I think she meant to be offensive? No, but it was and I’d hope she can learn from this in the future. She picked a typical blackspotation look, darkened her skin and slapped Diana Ross’ name on it. Not impressed. 

Beyond that, I loved the premiere. NYC always delivers. I enjoyed everybody even Tinsley and it made me want to keep watching. This is much needed after a mediocre Beverly Hills and very Uneven RHOA. 

I find all the women equally likable although they each have their low points. I think that’s what makes it easier for me to watch because they don’t take themselves too seriously. You can just watch and be entertained. Dorinda was once again a delight at the party, Ramona was a lot less ramotional and more subdued which I liked. I’m mostly curious about Carole and Bethenny’s issues. I can’t really guess what it stems from and I don’t mind either of them. That’ll be interesting to watch unfold.