Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I echo what y'all have said re: Kenya vs. Marlo and Sheree vs. anyone. Marlo's tired ass already seemed played out when she uttered her first dig at Kenya. Yawn. Kenya for the win. 

Sheree losing a competency test against Porsha is when you know your goose is cooked. They all called Sheree to task for her inaction with Kim and she was a bumbling idiot who tried and failed at deflecting. And the She by Sheree? Honey, give it up. Andy keeps asking you because "She by Sheree" and "Who Gon' Check Me Boo?" are the only things you're remembered for. Next time he asks, tell him plans are on hold indefinitely or completely done or SOMETHING. But instead, she gives lame ass responses about new lines coming out next season. Stop. 

"WHERE IS YOUR SCOOTER?" OMG, that line from Nene in next week's show had us ROLLING. Next week should be good! 

• Members

Bev Hills goes without makeup EXCEPT Lisa Vanderpump and Erika Jayne (of course)... 

Please register in order to view this content

I read that Dallas housewives did this campaign as well.... from what I can gather through Instagram, it looks like all the ladies are returning.

http://people.com/style/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-makeup-free-photos/

• Members

Dorit needs to do the minimalist look since she looks way better without make up.

I'd rather see Kyle make up free and also just in casual clothes (same with LVP) because less is more applies to them.

In regards to RHOA.. please fire Marlo as a friend of... she's just as vile as Kim.

• Members

I guess Kenya's pre-rehearsed reads were okay? She's still an awful liar and I loved Porsha and Andy both stumping her.

Sheree's answer to what's going on with She By Sheree? Joggers. That will be my new response to any and everything in life.

I don't even like Porsha and I was happy to hear her say she wasn't apologizing anymore to Kandi.

• Members

Skimming over this article, Kim annoys the f-ck out of me when she keeps saying that her and Sheree has been friends for 15+ years.

B-tch, stop lying!

You didn't even know Sheree in season 1. She kills me doing that crap.

RHOBH

God tonight was so damn boring. Bravo should've just made this a 90 min episode and wrapped this season up. After this drab season, I say fire EVERYONE. Even my precious LVP. It won't bother her as she has Vanderpump Rules to fall back on. 

This is officially the worst housewife season of any city ever! Just uneventful. 

Scrab BH and just go find some wealthy, messy women in Santa Barbara. BH is dead.

• Members

OC was horrid but they gave me more than BH did this year. ATL was boring, but as you said, they at least had some good episodes. BH had none. Every episode was boring to me. If I were producer of BH, I would trash the whole season and tell Bravo to find another show till next year.

How the EP and Bravo felt that this season should've aired is ludicrous. This is the type of season that'll turn viewers away when the show is already bleeding out. 

And if Andy thinks his precious Brandi returning will stop the bleeding, it ain't gonna happen. People want drama but not smut. Slap her ass on OC if he wants her back on Bravo badly. 

• Members

My need for Camille wasn't enough. They should've made her full-time as she might've been able to conjure up some drama with Dorit. 

Dorit never had a high on this show, so she really didn't have a downfall. 

Please register in order to view this content

Most fans didn't care for her last year except for the few of us that enjoyed her coming after Erika's miserable ass.

Speaking of which, Erika needs to go! That wench is too defensive, and miserable for me. I just could not take her a** tonight trying to call Teddi out again when she knows she was damn lying. 

Also, Teddi p-ssed me off crying again. Stop crying and cuss Erika's stupid a** out! This is why I hate BH. These women are too aware of who to come for and they pander to the audience too much. That's why the other cities surpass BH b/c right, wrong, or indifferent, the other housewives of the other cities aren't gonna pander as much. Or if they do, it isn't so obvious. 

• Members

I totally agree - BH has honestly been a letdown for a few seasons now - probably since that wretched Carlton/Joyce season.  Lisa/Eileen/Erika all got me a bit excited during their first seasons, but overall it's a tired, self-aware franchise that needs a complete overhaul.

Something is going on in the Housewives world tonight.  Housewives are posting group pics of the following housewives in attendance:

OC - Vicki, Jeanna, Gretchen, Lauri, Kelly Dodd

NYC - Jill

Atlanta - Nene

NJ - Dina

BH - Eileen

I *think* I also see Brandi (BH) in a pic.  I also know that Luann is in Beverly Hills/LA right now as well.  Must be some special coming...

Edited by alwaysAMC