Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Candiace seems very feisty and outgoing. It's a love-match with her and Monique!

Now you know I love Karen, but she is clearly putting up a front for the ladies and the audience. She is trying to save face. Looking back on the episode, it struck me how empty that big ole Great Falls mansion was. It reminded me of Teresa Giudice's McMansion after she and Joe had to sell off half the furnishings. I noticed in the season teaser that nosy-parkers Gizelle and Ashley dress up as pizza deliverymen 

Please register in order to view this content

and ring the doorbell and the place seems totally empty. Do you think this mansion is staged for the cameras and that Karen and Ray live somewhere else (somewhere smaller)? That place looks way too big for the two of them and, frankly, beyond their current means and circumstances.

Also when Ray was talking to Karen on-camera about the tax lien, it seemed to be the first conversation they had in days.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Those taglines are kind of underwhelming to me

Please register in order to view this content

I guess Luann has the best.  Ramona's delivery is always good too, although I'm pretty sure age mattered to her when it came to Mario's young mistress...

Did they change the music a little bit?  

• Members

I loved Potomac’s premiere. Looks like they’ll have their third good season in a row. I must say I don’t understand the glee about Karen’s situation after they gave Ashley a hard time for looking into Robyn’s background. I expected her to be the main one advocating for them to give her space.  Ashley, Monique and Karen remain the standouts for me. Gizelle is gorgeous but she’s not very likable and Robyn is a fool for moving to a bigger house with a man who don’t want her. She should’ve stayed where she was at and stack her coins. As much as I love Ashley I can’t understand why she’s paying anything for her mom when she don’t have the money herself. She needs to secure the bag for herself first. She should’ve been had a baby if she were smart. 

In other news, I’ve decided to rewatch RHOA on Hulu and I’d forgotten how juicy the first two seasons were. I’m midway through season 2 and Kandi came out the gate a star. She’s always been a gift to this show showing her full life and everybody in it. Good or bad I always ride with Kandi bc she’s been more authentic (willingly) than anybody and as the rIchest on this franchise she certainly doesn’t have to be but I love that she is. She doesn’t get most of the attention but she’s truly the glue that holds this show together and keeps it grounded. 

The other big big thing I noticed was what a good housewife Lisa Wu was. I loved her friendship with nene and I think she could’ve brought a lot to future seasons. I don’t think Bravo wanted her to go, but she didn’t want her money and relationship problems with Ed filmed. I wish she’d stuck it out because a comeback story with her would’ve been interesting to watch and I think she’d still fit in. 

As for current RHOA, I felt the finale was good. The Kim experiment was clearly a mistake. Kim seemed like she didn’t wanna be there from day one and went out of her way to alienate EVERYONE it seems. She and Kroy seemed so out of place in the finale. I hope they don’t attempt bringing her on next year. I also feel like Sheree has outstayed her welcome once again. She had very little to offer other than gossiping and I question how she’s paying for the Chateau. Her Bravo checks can’t be that good. I’d let her go next season for sure. I also think it’s time for Marlo to get a peach. I want to see her working and a more full picture of her life than you get with her as a friend. I think she earned her peach this year. Eva was okay but not as good as I thought she’d be. With that said, I think it’s enough to give her a peach and see where things go from there. 

The big wildcard for RHOA is if Kenya will stay or not. I don’t think she wants to stay but I know Bravo is probably dying to keep her especially if she really is pregnant. I’d see if she’s interested in jumping franchises and seeing how she’d do in New York. From her standpoint it would benefit her because it’s a different cast so she may finally catch a break, Plus her husband lives there. If she returns to RHOA it’s hit or miss but a better chance it’ll be more drama for her. It would benefit Bravo to just convince her to swap shows and hope she can bring that Georgia shine to NYC’s ratings. 

• Members

I probably liked Sonja's best...

I know Kenya is polarizing but I was disappointed at how many people were defending and supporting Michael Rappaport for his attacks against her. He has a history of these comments about black women. 

• Members

I thought the Kenya/Michael thing was just funny for him, he wasn't all serious.  I'm a Kenya fan, but she did that thing again where she accuses someone of being gay as an insult... she did that on WWHL with Michael and Andy rolled his eyes.  I know she's very pro-LGBT, but she's gotta learn to stop.

• Members

He has a looong history of attacking black women. Before WWHL even went on he posted a picture of Kenya and a Monkey saying that’s who he’s appearing with. I don’t blame her for anything she said considering he went in like that. He’s one of those racist white people who acts down because they have black friends and listen to rap music. I’m not a fan at all!

• Members

IMO all the RH have dipped this past year except Potomac and Dallas which improved (though they only had 2 seasons). NYC was very uneventful. Saying it was the best doesnt say much. For me Id say I still enjoy ATL more but thats probably bc Im more invested in it. 

• Members

I would agree. Dorinda is the best recent addition to any RH show because it was such an organic choice. Sonja, Ramona and Luann all recommended her after knowing for a number of years. It makes a change from OC Meghan (shudder) pretending to know Kelly Dodd when it is clear they've never laid eyes on each other and have zero in common. Even BH Dorit said she'd only met LVP briefly before filming started.

I have seen pics of Margaret hanging out with Teresa, Melissa, Dolores and Danielle off-season so in a sense NJ has that bond -- sometimes.