Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY are hitting the ground running. Dealing with the divorce right off the bat, but in a way that feels familiar and comforting -- at Dorinda's home over tea and food. Dorinda did the same thing with Ramona after her divorce in S7. In fact, that scene was her introduction to the show.

Luann looks good in her VT.

• Members

Great to have Potomac back.

Karen's situation...why do these women care if Karen knew that Ray was in financial trouble? Don't any of them realize that there might be legal reasons that Karen is acting as if she knew nothing? And what about the possibility that because these are business tax debts, and not personal tax debts, she actually didn't know what was going on. 

In any event, these women are mean to kick Karen while she's down. 

I respect any woman who writes her own cheques and manages her own money. I tip my hat to the Grande Dame. It isn't as if Ashley, Monique or Robin can say they've done the same.

• Members

RHOA: 

Marlo needs to go. I found her chasing Porsha around the party to be too aggressive, and y'all know if I'm defending Porsha then something is wrong. 

Not surprised Kim flipped on Porsha. Now Porsha can see what everyone else was saying. Kim is friends with NO ONE. 

Other than that, the finale was lukewarm. I'm ready for the reunion. Especially, since Andy showed a sneak peek of Kenya reading Marlo to death and saying she (Marlo) is the only woman she knows with a square reader between her legs. Kenya is ruthless. 

Please register in order to view this content

Speaking of Kenya...

WWHL:

Kenya ate Michael Rappaport alive. Andy booked Michael on the show to rip into Kenya, but it backfired majorly. When Kenya demolished him by saying she has no desires of being "a middle-aged, fat, White guy out of work," Andy's plan fell apart. 

Michael had no comeback throughout the night, and Kenya effortlessly dragged him without breaking a sweat. 

Kenya once again saved her job if it was ever in question. She has WWHL trending along with RHOA with her shady reads throughout the night. 

RHOP:

I don't care but I live for Karen! I love her and all her delusions. She might be delusional, but she does still hold center court! The whole episode was about the Grand Dame. 

My only gripe about tonight is that none of these chicks can comment off Karen's situation when they have murky situations of their own. 

- Ashley's only means of survival (outside this show, which I doubt she makes a lot off of) is Michael. He's paying for her and keeping her mom in that nice apartment she lives in. 

- All of Gizelle's money is from the church tithe like Monique said last year. Without it, she'd be a broke mess. 

- Robyn shouldn't be gossiping about anyone's finances when she was one step from filing for section 8. She pissed me off the most as she found the most glee in Karen's misfortune. She better hope she remains on the upswing. 

- And Cha-Cha... The back burner b-tch. She better pray that Eddie or the courts show her mercy in this divorce b/c her ass might be broke too.

• Members

Exactly! Why are any of the Potomac women taking pot shots at Karen's financial situation when not one of them would be able to hack it alone without their husbands or ex-husbands?

If Karen has her own money and has been filing her own taxes then good for her! It's interesting that the women assumed that Karen signed off on returns - it goes to show they've never filed their own after marriage. 

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude Saw Kenya on WWHL. T H I S is the Kenya have been waiting for all season -- nay, for two seasons! First of all, she looked PHENOMENAL. That hair, that dress, those legs, those shoes, her makeup -- she was legit stunning. I noticed she kept her stomach well hidden. But best of all was the way she shaded Michael Rappaport so effortlessly, without breaking a sweat. She left him bumbling, dazed and confused.

I had to look up exactly what their beef was about, and it was way back when Porsha physically attacked Kenya at Reunion, and MR supported Porsha for doing so. Because Kenya is "the villain," according to him. So I applaud her for standing her ground on that issue.

Andy was so shady for booking the two together. But I think it was clear to him by the end why Kenya should be back next season. She had Andy and the audience and even M-m-m-Michael in the palm of her hand by the end of that show.

ATL

There wasn't much for me to comment on this episode -- as has been the case all season. The execution this year has been woeful. I think Nene & Greg as Exterminator & Roach should have won 1st prize.

Eva Marcille is still meh to me. She looked beautiful in her Cleopatra costume but her voice doesn't stand out and isn't distinctive. If anything, she sounds whiny and nasally. I don't know why that bugs me but it does. You can't shade properly with that Valley whine.

POTOMAC

The show I have been waiting for ALL WEEK! Even though Bravo had already put up three-quarters of the episode on YouTube.

First of all, this says everything about Karen and why I love her:

She is totally delulu but her and her story still dominates and drives this show. She is the OG as far as I am concerned. I was anticipating her lunch with pea-brained Robyn who foolishly thought she was going to speak truth to power. LMAO! Robyn who lets her trifling ex cheat on her but climb back into bed on Sundays. And she proudly admitted it in tonight's episode! Robyn is so weak. She actually thinks this is some kind of reward. And WTG spending all of Juan's new coaching cheque and moving into a bigger place. What happened to settling your debts first??

Speaking of debts, I was honestly dumbfounded that it didn't occur to the other women that Karen files separate tax statements from her husband and his business. Because I'm pretty sure some of these ladies (side-eyes Gizelle, Robyn, Charrisse) have done some murky IRS sh*t! I have been filing my own tax returns since I left college and started working. These girls are true dependants in the worst case of the word. How have they never kept a little savings or trading account for themselves and declared it as a separate entity? Karen has the right idea to keep her money and the BBG's separate. How messy would it have been if the BBG was giving Karen a household allowance out of his own company's piggybank?

All of them are going after Karen to an extent, but seeing Cha-Cha-Charrisse there, bobbing her Cleopatra wig as she tried to elbow her way into the camera's eyeline was the worst. She's so eager to milk Karen's hard times because it makes her feel better about her own unpaid-champagne-room situation. 

I keep forgetting Monique is on the show. Ooops.

So glad this show has started tho!! I am excited for the season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Potomac

Karen: "First of all, what is a blog? You guys read blogs?" LMAO!

ATL

Sheree aka the Bone Collector, is mad bc Porsha said she doesnt know if she can trust her? Sheree being the one person on the show that cant keep a secret and wil throw anyone under the bus for a scene?

Im with Porsha saying f--k them hos. Enough is enough already. I wouldnt apologize anymore, especially not to MarNO