• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Do NOT take away our precious Dorinda!

Please register in order to view this content

She belongs on the show that made a miraculous recovery, with her helping hand! 

POTOMAC: I know I should be rolling my eyes at Gizelle's "word on the street" tagline for the third consecutive year, but for some reason I like her. 

• Members

The lame taglines came out so much better than they sounded. Kudos.

As for the new ones....YAAAAAASSSSS, KAREN!!!! Still slayed. 

Speaking of Kenya's husband...looks like that POTOMAC link also has a link to his first appearance...

• Members

She is not universally adored, and you are not the only person to dislike Kenya. Even this season, with the marriage to Marc Daly, there were plenty of viewers who believed it was fake for the show. Many still do. Kenya shot herself in the foot her first season with that fake Walter SL, not to mention tangling with Apollo (no female viewer is going to look kindly on that). As a result, it's like the boy who cried wolf with Kenya.

Speaking for myself, I grew to like her. She's not my favourite HW, but I liked what I saw of her vulnerability. I believe what she went through with her mom is real and not inflated for the cameras.

She was somewhat absent and not really 'there' this season, and given that the whole season has been a dud (for me), I'm hoping her more active participation next year will bring something better. IMO, ATL needs a big clear-out. I don't think Sheree or Porsha should return, at least with peaches. I don't think Kim, Marlo, Shamea or Eva should get peaches at all. I think something needs to shake-up the Nene-Cynthia-Kandi-Kenya core. I wish I knew who or what that was. I used to think Marlo would add some spice, but I'm underwhelmed by her this year.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I didn't begin at all as a lover of Kenya. I did love her hustle though. She came in roaring...with a plot, a catchphrase, and a performance on WWHL that I still found hilarious to this day. And over the years, she definitely brought the drama...which was needed. And with a sense of humor.

I grew to love her though. She reveal her softer side and it looked good on her. Now if she wanted to leave, I would be happy because she got what she came on the show to get IMHO.