Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'd imagine that it costs them nothing but about maybe 100k to 300k at the most and most of that is renting a studio. 

These shows make tons of money that they can update the opening. It is Bravo and the production companies not updating the opening. Evolution Media, who produces BH and OC, are the only shows that put money into their shows and it shows. BH never recycles intro, and OC will at least update an intro every other season. Word is OC just shot their upcoming season intro the other day. 

ATL has only updated their intro 4 out of the ten seasons they've been on air. 

NJ has only updated their intro about 4 times out of 8 seasons. 

NY is getting better, but they're bad too. It looks like only Carole is getting a new shot for the upcoming season. 

I'd imagine that Dallas might get a new opening seeing as they'll need a full body shot like the rest of the shows. 

IMO, all of these shows should get a new intro every damn season. It costs them nothing to film an intro, which can be shot in a few hours on one day. 

BH:

Erika continues to be an insufferable twat. I truly never understand why the audience gravitated to this whoremonger. I wish Teddi would've socked her ass. 

That aside, this season is so damn dull. They have to cast someone chaotic next season. This show hasn't been good since s5.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

ATL

Nene and Kim are both terrible people and as fake as they come.

BH

Can we please have Camille back full time next season? Her VT’s about the lunch with Lois were flawless. 

Lisa Rinna’s mother is SO CUTE. I hope she’s lives forever. 

It was interesting to see LVP thank Rinna for her kindness. 

Erika remains awful. 

• Members

Lots of people want Brandi back and at this point it could happen. Though I imagine Brandi would align with Erika because her hate for LVP to this day is all-encompassing. And that would mean 3 people (Rinna, Erika, Brandi) actively hating on LVP on and off the show, 4 if we count Kyle's little jabs, and possibly 5 if Dorit turns. Which would be less fun for me to watch as I hate when the entire pack gangs up on one person (see BH S4, NY S8, OC, etc).

lol sounds to me like Carole got so much plastic surgery this year that RHONY were forced to re-shoot her shots so we'd be able to recognise this new blonde 48-year old in our midst!

gettyimages-923209070-copy.jpg?quality=9

Erika was a stuck-up b!tch from day one. However, the mega marketing blitz (from Bravo's numerous platforms and online presence, to YouTube comments, to literally every Real Housewives podcast out there) has been OVERWHELMING the past 3 years. They worked overtime to make her happen. Seeing her exposed last week felt like vindication for everything my gut was telling me about Erika, even though I went against that and tried to embrace the positive in her many times.

It's a small moment, but when she told Dorit last week to "Leave that" re: Teddi, I was disgusted with how she dehumanised somebody she had just ganged up on. 'That'? I also hate how Rinna, who I actually want to enjoy this season, brown-noses Erika and literally follows her directive in everything.

Edited by Cat

• Members

omg that dog

Totally. Part of it is the shorter, blonder hair, and the fact that she trained for the marathon, but the other part is a face lift, a brow lift, and more cheek fillers.

I didn't recognise Carole here either (also, whatever Tinsley is doing to her nose, she needs to stop).

MjPuaee.jpg

Edited by Cat

• Members

Christ. Dolores' work, Tinsley's nose contouring, the thing formerly known as Carole. No, no, no. 

Something tells me NY's Dorinda and NJ's Margaret would hit it off and make for fun friends. 

I've always thought Carole looked like a wax figure that was accidentally thrown in the microwave for a few seconds.