Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3885824/Real-Housewives-Atlanta-star-Sheree-Whitfield-throws-housewarming-Chateau-Sheree-five-YEARS-construction-Kim-Kroy-Biermann-Kandi-Cynthia-s-ex-Peter-turn-out.html?0p19G=c

This article is gold! It has everything on the house warming. 

Kenya went with Matt. I am really really surprised about that. 

Kim Z looks a mess... not a surprise.

Edited by Cat

• Members

DailyMail got it wrong as Porsha was there. 

I'm surprised that Lisa Wu showed up. 

I think this finale might set up a return for many of the old housewives for s10. I'd seriously like s10 to be a season where we see many of the past ATL housewives comeback in some capacity for it's anniversary season. 

• Members

I'm happy for Sheree --- but I just can't stand all those power lines blocking every picture of the house.  Big pet peeve of mine.  I love that so many people were there - surprised about Peter - it seems like Cynthia is totally separated from him, but maybe he's still friends with some of the guys.

• Members

RHONJ was trash tonight. All of 'em were trash. 

Siggy gets on my damn nerve acting like knockoff Italian when her ass is Jewish. Bitch, love yourself. Plus, stop acting like a know-it-all peacemaker. You're not. 

Jacqueline's erratic ass irks my nerve with her constant mood swings. She's predator one second, scorching the earth. Next second she's playing victim. Pick a lane and stick with it. 

Felonresa kills me acting like she's a good human being. Trick, your a felon. Own it. She's another deluded one that plays victim one second and ready to battle the next. She also needs to own that SHE is at the center of her family being broken up (i.e. Kathy/Rosie). It'd kill me to see my aunt and father, who are both late in life, not communicating when I am fault. If she's the so-called matriarch, fix it. Dumb twat. 

Me-Ho annoys me with this 'alliance' with Tre when her ass was all for Jacqueline calling Tre out about 2-3 years ago. Me-Ho & Joe are just too fake for me. I am also not here for Joe now being pro Melissa working. Bitch, that store just served as a story b/c you and Melissa have nothing else to offer. Her singing stories have played out. Now she wants to run a boutique and have fashion shows. 

Please register in order to view this content

Delores is the only one I truly like on this cast. 

• Members

You mean, you didn't trust and believe that MeHo was going to become the next J.Lo??   

tumblr_m7xnmj7AC31ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I think I read a comment somewhere that said "Jacqueline never got the memo that Teresa is Queen Bee of the show. Delulu still thinks she's the star when in actual fact she's just a worker bee." While I am not a fan of The Felon anymore, I cannot deny the truth of that remark. Jaq is stomping around having tantrums, refusing to show up for filming, and complaining when Tre's yoga class outsells whatever the f she is hawking this season down at Dolores's gym. She must think that she is Bethenny or something and can actually dictate to production the terms of filming.

Tre will never own up to her crimes ever. And uniting her family has never been her priority -- lining Teresa's purse is, though. If RHoNJ returns for another season, best believe that Danielle Staub will be the new BFF, and Teresa's brother and SIL will be thrown by the wayside.