Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Image everyone is talking about:

If I were ME-lissa, I'd be scared. Danielle has expressed that she doesn't f-ck with her and has dirt on her. 

See. This is why I don't buy Melissa/Tre's reconciliation. Tre knows that Danielle has said she has intel on Melissa.  

I know Jacqueline and ME-lissa are quaking in their boots. Even Dina commented on Andy's Twitters being shocked. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just when I thought she had driven this season into the ground, Teresa surprises me. Tre still got GAME! And if Danielle came back, everybody better be scared. I loved Danielle (a villainess with a lot of relatable qualities, actually) and her return would be FIYAH! I hope she brings her bodyguards with her wherever she goes!

Dina hates Danielle's guts but even she sounds admiring that Tre reached out to La Staub. Melissa and Jacqueline must be panicking rn. I can tell from Andy's "WOWZA!" that he must be already telephoning Danielle's agent and talking terms.

• Members

tumblr_mbxwi5CpXj1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

OC

Who the f--k cares about Megan's stupid storyline? I cant beleive she is going around Ireland asking random people on the street if they are her cousin

Sharon (yeah I messed up her name but Im keeping it in there) was disgusting trying to get Kelly drunk

Them OC chicks are messy as f--k. Like damn. I felt bad for Kelly. They did her dirty

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I think it's funny how drastic the sizes of the women change from the very front (Kandi) to the basic back, to give the perception of depth of field in the shot. Sheree and Phaedra are tiny! They ought to do genuine cast photos like they used to. Is that too old-school? 

Edited by Gray Bunny