Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brandon gets it right yet again! I loved it when he dragged the HWs for their homophobic comments last season. I hope he will appear this season as I always felt he and Kenya were genuinely close (plus he's funnier than Don Juan).

I hope WW sees a backlash. She's already skating on thin ice, I heard.

• Members

This is only cuz it's Kenya. If it were God forbid Nene or Wendy it wouldn't even been a big deal.

Kenya has done and said just as bad. she's a gutter rat of a human being and judging by the latest trailer it looks like her latest pay to play fake boyfriend is already tired of her antics.

At what point does Kenya look at herself and question why people keep deserting her left and right? 

Luann is not the be all end all of NY. She's another delusional clown who thinks people can't see thru her ish. Bravo will continue to cut her that check cuz she's good for what she does. Making the others ladies look classy and fun.

• Members

Sunspear, I have always liked that you give a different POV on here, but that just is not true! If Wendy had made that remarks about Nene, I would have been up in arms about it. Wendy was way below the belt. 

The fact is, no child, whether they be Kenya or Nene, is at fault for their mothers deserting them! Wendy implying that was mean and vicious, because god knows a kid who has been through that often blames themselves for a parent leaving them ("maybe if I had been nicer/prettier/stronger, my mother would not have abandoned me"). Certainly Greg in last year's Reunion said that explicitly about Nene's breakdown. 

I know you didn't mean that it is Kenya's fault for her mom deserting her, so I am going to assume that you meant the people who "keep deserting her left and right" are the ones in her adult life. I wonder if not having a parent who wanted to be with them has factored into Nene and Kenya's issues with being controlling, or with pushing people away and cutting them off when they felt rejected.

This is why I wanted Nene on the show this season, because it is experiences like this that make her and Kenya human, and not just trying to project an image and control the narrative which is basically what all HWs are trying to do these days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/10/02/rhony-sunday-tea/

Speculation that Bethenny may have lost her Sirius radio show, either because she showed her ass at a Sirius event, she fought with Andy, or she's getting backlash after this season of RHoNY.

According to the comments, Andy on his radio show was asked if Bethenny was mad at him about Reunion and he said yes she was but that he had to let the other women have a chance to defend themselves at Reunion. Maybe Andy and Bravo are trying to distance themselves. 

Another comment said that at some event, Bethenny threw a cocktail at somebody and it landed instead on the wife of a Goldman Sachs head honcho. They in turn leaned on Sirius. While I think this may be a stretch to think somebody at GS told Sirius to fire BF, I work in the financial sector and Goldman Sachs are no joke here. The name inspires fear and awe. In NYC it must be the biggest and most powerful private financial institution in the city, and big players in social, cultural and charity events. If Bethenny pissed off a GS wife, well then 

Image result for you in danger girl gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

OC

After seeing this episode, I'm convinced Vicki has something big on Shannon. Shannon fell into line and decided to "have fun and be civil and not be BFFs" with Vicki awfully quickly once word got around, courtesy of Kelly's big mouth and flared gossipy eyes, that Vicki has something on Shannon. Tamra and Heather can pretend they don't want to know, but I'm sure they're salivating. The 'organic mattress' scene was nauseating. Shannon easily looks the most haggard compared to the rest of the women (though she has the best, real, jewelry) - her organic lifestyle is failing her.

Kelly's marriage is obviously built on a shaky foundation. However, they do at least talk about what's bothering them and Vicki made the good point that she bailed on her marriage with Donn and the she did it all wrong.

Tamra's chest looks terrible now that she's lost so much weigh with her weight lifting - you can see where her implants stretch against the skin. She really needs to put back on 15 lbs. 

Vicki's new guy looks nice and normal. Let's hope the best for this one. Vicki needs someone decent. 

The Ireland trip had the most scripted setup we've seen in recent memory ("You're ancestry is Irish?! Let's go to Ireland!"...no wonder Heather's acting career stalled, that was just dreadful). 

• Members

I haven't watched Monday's OC but I suddenly feel burnt out by this season. For them to have a "Still to come this season" preview makes me wish Beverly Hills were back (I'm guessing December?). At this point, I have to fast-forward the individual Shannon scenes, the Kelly scenes regarding her marriage is getting uncomfortable, and the Meghan-baby stuff is obnoxious. 

• Members

Nene has been hit with another tax lien. This time for $95,000.00: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3822215/Real-Housewives-Atlanta-star-NeNe-Leakes-hit-tax-lien-owes-1million-taxes-IRS-threatens-seize-assets.html

She's now nearly at a cool $1,000,000.00 in the hole with tax debts. They'll start seizing assets soon.

Nene...oh...how the mighty have fallen. She has clearly blown a fortune. What a fool.