Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was going to say, hasn't Shannon been first seat every year now?  Between the 80s party meltdown, the Ireland meltdown, the mother-in-law drama, and her feud with Vicki being the most damaging (Tamra/Heather sort of got over it, and I'm sure they will again).... i would say Shannon came with more drama.  Unless I'm forgetting something, Tamra just punched (pushed?) Kelly and worked out a lot.  Heather - nothing.  She's been building that damn house for 3 seasons now.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

No word on Bethenny, but this article confirms Luann, Ramona and Dorinda (and confirm Jules is out).

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/10/21/real-housewives-new-york-season-9-starts-filming-dorinda-medley-dishes-regrets/

I follow Bethenny on Snapchat and she spent yesterday in the Hamptons and I didn't see other housewives with her, so maybe she's still negotiating, or maybe she's just not filming yet with L/R/D.

• Members

LuMann is back for more pain and embarrassment? lol? Ready for it.

Melania is a such a brat I really hope Tre is ready for the hell this little girl is about to put her thru. At the same time I think Tre knows what she's got on her hands. And at the core you can tell Melania is hurting deep down. I did laugh at the scene with Gia where she's like "just do it you know she won't stop!" 

• Members

RHoNJ:

@Nothin'ButAttitude. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe even the Great Danielle Staub cannot save this sh*tshow. 

- Teresa is delusional and clearly has a gag order on everyone to never mention 'prison,' 'criminal' or 'felon.' All words she embodies.

- Melissa is the same fake-ass wannabe she was nine noses ago.

- Jacqueline is dangerously addicted to attention, to the detriment of her husband and children's welfare. She seems to think she is a 'main' HW -- I, however, find her eminently replaceable. Also all her surgeries are making her face look like it is melting.

- I stopped liking Siggy after episode 1. Useless and annoying.

- Dolores is a fab person but too good and too lowkey for this show.

- The editing is wack. Maybe Production is too close to the women: this is the only RH franchise where the good stuff is actively cut and instead we get a mishmash of hearsay about fights that happened offscreen. This would never happen with OC, NY or ATL.

- They keep trotting out that disgusting bullfrog Rich Wakile. Stop. He's an embarrassment.

- I only enjoy 5 people on the show: Gia, Gabriella, Milania, Audriana and Juicy the Criminal. With Juicy the Crim in the pokey now, all that are left are the little girls. And it is painful watching them struggle with the selfishness of their parents. The two eldest ones already don't want to be on there. 

Am I being to harsh on this franchise?

Edited by Cat