Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Not at all. Your assessment is spot on. I think Siggy is a good addition; the hubby finds her annoying, but I generally like the more annoying ones, haha. If they kept her and Dolores on for another season, I'd be fine with that. They're certainly an improvement over The Twins/Amber. 

This show has failed to evolve and will never evolve. The castmembers who have friction clearly hate each other and their forced interactions look beyond contrived, more so than the other Housewives shows. 

I'd be willing to watch a last-ditch effort next season if they brought Danielle back. She'd battle Jacqueline (whom I just cannot stand but Danielle's calm, icy demeanor by comparison will make Wacko Jacko look even more imbalanced) and probably Melissa, as they dredge up the past of what happened between seasons two & three. Danielle & Teresa would have an unholy alliance, and whomever else is on the show will pick sides or begrudgingly stick on Wacko Jacko's side. Another round of Kim D and Kim G for kicks 'n giggles, too. 

I'm glad next week is the season finale. I wonder if they'll squeeze a three-part reunion out of this. I can't recall any gossip about the reunion? 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Cat (re: Miami) That cast should've been the entire cast for s3. They should've never trimmed the cast down like they did. Season 2 was so good b/c of all 8 of those women.

According to Wiki, the reunion is only 2 parts. If true, thank God. This season does not deserve 3 parts. Hell, it barely deserves 2. They could do a 90 min reunion and call it a day. 

No one will be paying attention to either parts b/c they supposedly air after the long awaited RHOA & M2M. Both reunions be blips on people's radar as their entire focus will be on the 2 shows aforementioned. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

RHOC:

Did anyone catch Heather tell Vicki "Don't move" in the preview next week? See this is why a Black woman needs to be on this show b/c she'd bust Heather in her sh-t real quick. Her mouth is too reckless for my liking.

Also, on WWHL, Trailer Sue revealed that she can lard a** Brianna are real close. <_<

See that's why I don't f-ck with that fat a** wench [Briana]. Vicki needs to disown that disloyal wh*re. Ain't no way no child of mine (if I had any) would be buddy buddy with a b*tch that stays trying to bring me down. Ain't no way.

And the rumors about Eddie being gay have been here since day one. Tamra needs to cut the bullsh-t. We've all said Eddie was gay for years. Vicki got that rumor from the fans!  :lol:

Shannon denying that David's family has not met the mistress on WWHL is bulls--t. Heather even confirmed they've met her and preferred her over Shannon. Shannon is such a fake a**, lying a**, booze swilling b*tch. Him beating her a** is true too as it is public knowledge. The receipts are all over Twitter. She's such a f-cking liar. 

Pleather face... ugh! I can't stand that whoville looking broad. Kelly should've reached back there and strangled her on that bus. Plus, Heather made me do the unthinkable ... like giraffe neck a** Meghan! I am so glad that Meghan has been clocking Heather as of late. She has not been here for Heather since Heather berated her about the Glamis accident. I hope she snatched a plug out her a** at the reunion.

I am just glad that next week is the finale. Let's get on to the reunion so I can see sh-t popping!

• Members

Same here @alwaysAMC. I am desperate to watch in fact but... it's not available yet for me. <_<

I hear that Heather went above and beyond during the bus ride, and in a Jill Zarin Season 4 You're Fired kind of way.. All three of the coven behaved horribly in Ireland.

I also hear that Meghan (finally I spell her name correctly!) managed to make us forget last season and really called out the bullies. Too bad it's now that she's leaving for St. Louis.

I WANNA SEE THISSSSSSSSS MESSSSSSSS:

tumblr_inline_oe8evlNAaO1u6ji1t_500.gif

tumblr_ofcvt0d3AC1vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Image result for v for vendetta mask

I see no difference.

Same.

tumblr_mw7cl9DJix1qiotp3o1_250.gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat, Heather was pure trash on that bus ride. She stayed trying to diagnose Kelly & tell her to shut up. Just b/c Heather humps a doctor doesn't mean she knows how to diagnose. I was just glad that Kelly shot Heather's ass down, and Meghan saw Heather for the manipulator she is. Heather's a** got exposed last night. No longer is she fancy pants. She's just as vile and trashy as Trailer Sue. 

@alwaysAMC, I think we'll get an RHOBH trailer in about 2-3 weeks. Possibly earlier as fans have been nagging Andy on Twitter about it regularly. :P

• Members

Finally watched RHOC!

It's like last season all over again -- the Coven of witches ganging up against Kelly and, in turn, after Vicki (who I suspect was Tamra's target all along). 

I don't know who to single out as the worst: in my eyes they are all equally bad. Shannon for being a pro-active participant in the scheme to Bring Down Kelly whilst pretending to be the scandalized saintly victim? She's a f*cking idiot.

We saw Heather's real face in this episode and it is truly ugly. Calling Vicki a "stupid b!tch" was the least of her crimes; she was actively LOVING bullying Kelly and the resulting fallout. She has gone the 'Jill Zarin Point of No Return' this season.

Finally there is Tamra, ready to train her line of fire onto Vicki. Because we all know Tamra HATES the (fallen) Queen Bee of this show. Both Heather and Tamra seem truly evil. The way Pleather stroked Meghan's face in that creepy, manipulative way... I would have barfed in her hand.

Briana is bought and paid for by Tamra. I know she has hella resentment of her mom, and I understand why. Vicki is controlling and needy, and threw her daughter under the bus for that waste-of-molecules-and-skin Brooks. But he is gone now and Briana needs to reconcile instead of constantly going against her mom who needs her more than ever. Especially as her mother bends over backwards to give her the best medical care and her own house in the OC.

Meghan has TOTALLY redeemed herself in my eyes. She read all the women perfectly. The way she handled Kelly at lunch later was also perfection -- allowing Kelly to express herself without the blame game. The fact that Meghan stands by her truth, thinks for herself and has a backbone makes her worth twice any of the other women IMO (even though it was that same stubbornness that I hated last season).

• Members

OC

Heather, Shannon and Tamra tried, and failed, yet again, to take the OG of the OC down. In doing so, they showed their ugliest faces, particularly Heather. They tried to bait Kelly and did their damnedest to provoke her - and then she slaughtered them because she dropped some truth bombs and just let the chips fall where they may. Heather really came off the worst standing their telling Kelly to shut up and that she was trash, while Heather was doing exactly the same crap. 

Shannon needs to just face the fact that her husband plead guilty to assault back in 2003 and however she wants to sweep it under the carpet, if the dozens of reports are true, it happened and she shouldn't have gone on the RHOC because it was inevitable that it was going to come out.

• Members

@Cat @alwaysAMC @DaytimeFan @Cheap21

Please register in order to view this content

Bravo released this late yesterday. More will be revealed today as to who the other main cast members are for s7. I'm guessing Erika (b/c Andy is obsessed with her goofy ass), Eden [Sassoon] (as she's brought a lot of drama this season from what I've heard), and I am waffling back and forth between either Eileen or Camille as the last one. I'm leaning towards Camille at the moment just based off this photo. I don't think that LVP's friend Dorit made the cut. 

Lisa Rinna says about the upcoming season, "OMG, so good. So glam. So fun — I never thought I'd say that. Fun. Glitz. Glamour. Parties. Money — lots of that. And you know, the other drama stuff thrown in."

She adds, "It's bigger, better, faster, and harder!"