Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL!!! I just said frakked and came out to my hallway for better connection.

That said...ShanNONE can...have several seats...would use my Joan Collins meme but...again internet connection.

That said...I'm happy to see that Vicki was taking NO s*it this year versus last year. Keep right on checking her and Tamra's backside!!!! And then to think ShanNONE wants to cry and play victim. No, bitca, no. Thinking you were going to come in and get crazy with anyone. LOL!!! Only to see someone brought a different brand of crazy this year...LOVE.

• Members

"You dont like me? Goodbye Felicia. Get off my show!" That needs to be her tag line next season

And is it just me or did Shannon gain alot of weight. She's packed on alot since filming it seems. I wonder why that is

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOC:

These women (Heather/Shannon/Tamra) were so vile tonight to the point it was sickening. 

Heather: I cannot stand this bitch with the fiery passion of 1000 suns. When she told Vicki not to move... Chhhhiiiiillllllleeee... That would've resulted in an instant backhand. Heather's notifications must be blowing up tonight b/c people have been dragging her flat face ass all night. F-cking aloof twat. 

Tamra: So ironic watching her accuse Vicki of things she is known for doing. I am praying next season is the ultimate demise of Tamra. I'm sick of this skeezer. 

Shannon: This bitch was rattled all episode. All actions alone just solidified what Vicki was saying. David's been Ike Turner'ing her ass. I cannot wait for Vicki to bust her ass at the reunion. 

Meghan: I guess tonight was her official farewell to this show. You could see she's all over it. Don't blame her. I think it has to be sad and eye opening to see the truth about women (Trailer Sue/Pleather/ShanLoon) she considered her friend. She should consider this a blessing that she's escaped the guillotine of the Coven. 

Vicki & Kelly: Glad they stood up for themselves. Glad that Vicki disengaged from the convo. Glad Kelly called Heather out. I cannot wait for the dragging next week at the reunion. 

RHOCheshire

Ampika was a hoot tonight. I am glad that she made a big ass entrance to Dawn's party and gave Dawn a real reason to call her an 'attention seeker.' 

Next week, it seems like lap dog Tanya sets her sights on Stacey. I knew Seema/Lauren would come to a climax too. 

• Members

YASSSSS!!!! As predicted, LVP is sitting back and letting these hos destroy themselves.

And yasss again!!!! Not so cool are you, Erika, when someone sees through you like Miss Eden did?

ETA: love LVP's saying that nothing bothers your enemies more than forgetting about them. Because it is so true.

And I am here for Lips vs Kim as long as Lips does not back down.

Can't wait!!!!

Edited by Taoboi
FOrgot

• Members

Thanks NBA!!!

I am so pleased Vicki is not backing down (even tho last year she lied, she lied bad, and she got caught. Sure as hell she is doing her penance now, with the Three Witches [(c) TamaraTattles] and Briana making her life a misery). " You don't like me? Goodbye Felicia. Get off my show!" was GOLD! Who was she talking to? Shannon? Tamra? Just letting Trampy and Sheep know who is the star!

Shannon, bye, you with your squeezed lactating boobs. She is trying so hard to convince the world that she isn't in the 'pause.

I hope Kelly does NOT let those bitcas off the hook with regards to them trying to pour alcohol down her throat, setting her up TWICE (the first time with the dirty hookers) and Tamra hitting her in a Dublin department store. By all accounts, Andy treated her horribly on WWHL last night -- he better not try to shut her down at Reunion.

I am at the point with Heather and Tamra that they have surpassed Jill, Kelly and Cindy in Season 4 RHoNY in terms of nastiness and bullying. They should suffer the same fate. Shannon can stay, but H&T are going above and beyond to destroy people on and off the show and it is too much.

Is it ok to say I was a teeny bit... confused? By contrast, the RHoA trailer was LIT and coherent. You could make out this season's SLs and they all looked juicy. Plus there was humor. The BH seems kind of messy and all over the place. I had a hard time figuring out which pony-tailed blonde with the slight British accent was Dorit and which was Eden, lol.

Nevertheless, it was gorgeous to look at! TBH I wish both Atl and BH would start NOW. It feels like we've been waiting forever!

Ooo I will have to rewatch that part -- I thought she said nothing bothers your enemies more than forgiving them.

Please register in order to view this content

Yours makes more sense.

Edited by Cat

• Members

OC: 

That finale was sad.  Where were the other OC ladies that normally show up for the final party?  This season just wasn't that great other than the Ireland trip.  They need to shake up the cast next year.  You know Shannon, Tamra and Heather aren't going anywhere, but Andy better make them calm down and just go along with dealing with Vicki.  I really don't want another season of S/T/H vs. Vicki/Kelly.  It's too vile and off putting.

BH:

That trailer looks great!!!  So many parties and trips.  Does this mean we have 2 new housewives - Eden and Dorit??  That picture they're revealing only makes it seem like 1 new housewife, but the trailer featured both pretty heavily.  Looks like a season full of Erika, which I'm ok with - I love her.

• Members

BH:

We only have 1 new housewife this season, Dorit. I think Eden will be a friend of the show this season. From the trailer though, it looks like most of the drama stems from Eden & Dorit v. Erika/Rinna/Eileen. I love how LVP is sitting pretty this season like the boss she is. 

Is it just me that has noticed that even number seasons are bad seasons for LVP while odd number seasons are great ones for her? I hope she sits back all season and watches these women tear each other to shreds. 

OC

I think we are stuck with S/T/H v. Kelly/Vicki for next season. I do think though that my suggestion throughout this season might come true and that's them possibly bringing back Gretchen and maybe Lizzie too. Word is that Vicki is campaigning hard for both women to be brought back in capacity next season and she even RT'd my suggestion on Twitter of bringing them back in the past. 

I'd be ALL for Lizzie/Gretchen joining Kelly/Vicki in bringing down the Coven while actually have fun with each other, which they do via their social media. All I know is that OC does need a strong cast of 7-8 women next years b/c 5-6 women on this show has NOT worked as most of the episodes in recent years have had too much filler sh-t. 

You're welcome, @Cat! You know I gotta look out for you! I think Vicki was talking to Shannon or Tamra when she said the 'Goodbye, Felicia line.'

According to EOnline, the summary of the 3 part reunion is the following: 

Things kick off on Monday, Nov. 7 when the women come together to grill Vicki on her tumultuous year that's seen her go from pariah, to friend, and back to pariah once again. Tamra will talk religion and her fitness competition, while Meghan opens up about her plight to get pregnant. When talk turns to Shannon's '70s party, newbie Kelly gets the chance to stand her ground.

In part two, Kelly is taken to task for her behavior throughout much of her inaugural season, with Heather going head-to-head with her over the c-word heard 'round the world at the infamous sushi party. Shannon dishes about her vow renewal and her complicated relationship with her mother-in-law, while Vicki's daughter (and honorary Housewife) Briana visits to talk about her mom's rocky relationship with the truth, while making a revelation of her own.

In part three, things conclude with a crescendo when the women recall their traumatic experience in Glamis, Meghan's unsympathetic behavior towards Vicki in the immediate aftermath, and the Irish Airport Bus Ride From Hell. You know the one. Shannon will find herself pushed past her breaking point, and you know what that means. We've got a walk off. 

(re: BH) The trailer was not coherent but one thing I did take away was that I think Erika's skeletons might be coming out the closet. I think that picture perfect life she tried to sell might be exposed from the last scene in the trailer. 

• Members

Tamra in the finale episode (hissing): "I. DON'T. SPREAD. RUMORS. ABOUT. PEOPLEEEEEEEEEE."

Please register in order to view this content

Heather has been saying that this would be the episode that 'vindicates' her.  I guess she didn't get the memo that hissing "Don't move" at people automatically makes them think you are a sociopath. She is... awful. Soulless. Horrid. So is Tamra. I hope they get shat upon from a great height all through Reunion!

There was one point while watching where I got up to do something, and heard the delicate, bell-like tones of a woman softly speaking -- only to turn around and find that it was David, lol.

I don't believe Vicki's inference that David is still beating his wife -- but we know he once did, and it is on public record. Consequently, drama queen Shannon looked even more ridiculous blocking Vicki from leaving in order so she could deliver her best Eden-Riegel-as-Bianca-When-She-Confronted-Babe impression.

I was surprised at how well Kelly held her own (that "Heather is the puppet controlling all the masters!" comment will follow her for years, tho). Vicki, too. Vicki looked actually dignified. As soon as she walked into the party, she could see trouble brewing. She didn't make a fuss. She mingled with other guests. She took the Tamra T-shirt slap-in-the-face on the chin. Then she let them spew their bile and embarrass themselves in front of their friends and family. Even the bartender looked disgusted. Then she quietly told Shannon that the joke was over and she was not going to be apologizing anymore. After weeks of Vicki desperate to get back in the witches' good books, it felt good seeing her turn her back and... not care.