• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHoA:

It's good to have the show back!

Please register in order to view this content

And it's good to have Sheree back! She's been angling for a peach so bad. Not only that, but apparently Bravo fixed her house up for free for the finale. Having Sheree there makes me wish Nene was on the show too. I think the show would benefit from the Sheree-Nene beef. Sheree vs Kenya is very light, and its clear that both women enjoy playing the role of rivals. I like the lighter, tongue-in-cheek tone, but the Sheree-Nene rivalry has roots. It basically started this show.

Also Cynthia could use a Nene to back her up right now. I can't believe Peter agreed to be shown in all his grubby pettiness. I guess he's so desperate for a peach and a Bravo cheque that he will get it any way he can! 

Cynthia looked amazing in her VTs. I know people might criticise the big hair but she wears it so well. I can't believe Cynthia is in her 50s.

I am really feeling Kenya at the moment. I think her SL this season is going to cray. I also think since the Matt stuff, she has calmed down.

RHoA make the most beautiful babies. First Ayden and Dylan, now Ace. He's just a tiny ball of cuddliciousness! He does have a touch of Mama Joyce in the face (to be expected). But he's still cute!

Thot and Thottier are just a mess. Thottier looked lit getting into the car. The way Sheree was orgasming when they walked into Moore Manor was hilarious tho.

• Members

RHOA: 

-I'm glad they updated the theme song. It's been the same since day one and needed refreshing. My only gripe is that half-way through (right as they're showing Cynthia), it sounds like the song is about to wrap up and they're going to cut to the ending cast shot. But then it keeps going. 

-Sheree has definitely benefitted from being rested for a couple seasons. She's still a hater and pretending she's a rich bitch, but it comes from a better place; a lighter, funnier side. Her comments out loud to herself as she observed Kenya's unfinished house had me giggling. 

-Oh yes, Kenya's housewarming party absolutely reeked of a Bravo setup. No one who's put THAT much into a house would try and pull off a grand fabulous party when the asphalt driveway hasn't even hardened! Half of me wonders if this was an intentional trainwreck, or if Kenya/Bravo actually expected miracles to happen during that last 48 hours and for everything to come together perfectly, as it often happens in TV land. 

-Froggy Phelony is so gross. Always snorting and bellowing like a sow in heat, trying to act 20 years younger than she is. She's providing the drama as instigator re: Dodge Neon vs. Kenya, but otherwise her schtick is ick. 

-Kandi & Todd make a cute baby. I'm glad we have one solid relationship on this show. 

-I'm getting uncomfortable Shannon/David Beador vibes with the Cynthia/Peter storyline as I watch, but I hope Cynthia opens up on camera as time progresses and gives us an honest insight, because you know she's holding back right now. Oh, and her hair in her talking head!!! YES, YES, YES! Perfection. 

• Members

I like that Dolores was honest about her butt implants

Why Andy let Siggy have a fan when all props got banned after Rickshaw went wild

LOL at Teresa saying she'd love to have Danielle come back to attack Jaq

Image result for sprinkle cookies gif

Image result for sprinkle cookies gif

LOL whenever this comes up

I cant beleive we are still dealing with Strippergate from 10 years ago. This reminds me of Tamra and Vicki constantly going in on Gretchen about the kiss

Teresa is crazy to say Jaqueline and Caroline set her up by calling the feds on her. I like Teresa but Girl BYE!

• Members

RHOCheshire:

The finale was f-cking boring. You got Tanya running around acting erratic and causing stupid fights again with the oddest people b/c she has nothing going on. Dawn walking around obsessed with Ampika and her every being. Seema & Lauren being in a fight over something stupid. Nick & Royston's lame asses showing up in drag. Just a boring mess. 

Only plus side to tonight's episode was Seema's sexy sons & hubby, Sandeep, making an appearance tonight. 

This show is starting to lose its luster too fast. They need to bring Magali back badly and quickly. 

Tomorrow is the reunion and it looks somewhat promising. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I think Vicki telling Shannon to get off the show was the highlight. She shot Shannon's ass up real quick. Shannon is sitting saying she won't talk to Vicki again, but if Bravo tells her to interact with Vicki or be fired, her flat ass will talk to her. 

I'm just ready for Kelly to dig into Heather's ass next week and shut her up. Heather has been smelling herself too much this season. Time for Kelly to let the air out her ass. 

The rest of the reunion was boring with the exception of Kelly calling Shannon out the few times she did. One thing you can say about Kelly is that she owns her sh-t unlike Miss. Faux Christian aka TamRAT.

• Members

See? I find Kelly calling Tamra out to be my highlight, with Vicki FINALLY starting to give it to Shannon a close second. You could see the moment when Vicki took those gloves off, got that HBIC tone in her voice, and made Shannon STFU. And it was a thing of beauty after her letting Shannon get away with whipping her like a dog.

I cannot believe how mellow and dare I say it relatable Meghan has become.

Agree on Kelly v Heather. As much as I used to like Ms. 'Have a Oreo,' I think it's time for her turn on the mat.

Edited by Taoboi