Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

YOU GUYS - the BH opening and taglines have been released.  I can't believe y'all have posted about this already

Please register in order to view this content

This opening is one of my FAVORITES.  The taglines are amazing.  The delivery is perfect for everyone - slow and not rushed - I especially like the Lisa/Erika/Lisa sequence.  So so so good.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rhobhs-season-7-taglines-are-here-watch-the-shows-opening-w453613

• Members

Thanks @alwaysAMC! Here are gifs of the intro/taglines.

LVP sh-ts on everyone once again. I think out of all the housewives on every franchise, she's been the one to always have a great tagline.

Erika has a good tagline this season too.

Eileen, Dorit, and Rinna ... meh. 

Kyle has had the same damn tagline each season. Give it up, lady. We know you know what a fake is.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Wow to LVP's...that's got to be the best tagline ever. She has never had a bad one.

Erica's is good. Rinna's is OK. Eileen's is pretty good, if bland. Dorit's is dumb. 

I wish Kyle would let go of the lame theme she clings to about her Beverly Hills authenticity (despite living off a busy highway in Bel Air) and just make her tagline real like: "I stole Kim's goddamn house and I'd do it again too!"

• Members

Here I am!

I thought nothing could beat Lisa's amazing "Throw me to the wolves, and I shall return leading the pack" tag from Season 6, but this one is pretty close! I was getting tired of the diamonds and rosé stuff because I think we are all aware that LVP is a master operator bts and on screen.

The others are ok. Could have been worse. Erika's is clever. IA with everybody who finds Kyle's uninspired. But then again, without her sister drama, what else is there to talk about with Kyle? Her tags have always been some variation of "I'm from BH; I know what's real and what's fake; I am also the luckiest girl in this town!" One of these days, they are going to run out of lucky/fake/BH puns and start referencing the hair ("My hair may be long -- ooo! -- but, like me, it's 99% real!").

I am rewatching S7 in anticipation; it's not quite as bad as I initially remembered. My love for both LVP and Eileen took such a blow last year, and I was worried I wouldn't be able to enjoy watching them again. I still think Yol should have stayed to face the music this season but perhaps the one I'm most disappointed about leaving is Kathryn. She wasn't that bad, guys! In fact, she was nice, normal, a tomboy, and desperate for the other women's friendship. I think she added a different vibe that wasn't all about toxicity and manipulating the audience but lol I know I'm alone in thinking that. 

• Members

Kyles tagline so fits her....all she has to do when spotting a phony is look in a mirror.

Shade over.

The one thing I wish the housewife franchise would do is have the families in the intros again.  I like that the OC and jersey do that...and since all the women are married on BH this season...I wish the families were in the intro.

Trips, day to day livesx and family stuff are what Id love to see on BH with a littlw drama thrown in for accent.