Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

DaytimeFan, I completely understood Eileen's reaction. This is her third season dealing with a major death in her family. She's probably numb to it at this point. I have to give her credit because so many would be broken down but she's still trying to survive. Some people don't view death as a negative and try to focus on the positive and that the person is at peace. I'm going to say that's the approach she's taking. Overall I LOVED Eileen tonight! My queen was back! She drove me crazy last year but her talking heads and interactions with the ladies has been spot on so far. And can we have a moment for how GORGEOUS she looks?! Her style is so on point!

This premiere was a revelation for me. It felt like old school HWs, particularly New York since we all remember how dark BH's first season was. We got lots of wealth and glamour, the interactions were good and whatever drama or shade we got was light. Even in the promos it looks like it'll remain that way. I hate the darkness and hatred some of the series get and I appreciate what they're giving after such a dark season last year. Without a doubt the best thing they could've done is get rid of Yolanda. Neither she nor Brandi should ever be invited back after how well the show is going without them. Good riddance. I think they have a very solid cast to work off and I hope Eden continues the trend towards an entertaining season. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Im hoping LVP vs LR/eileen is resolved.  All three are in the wrong...imho

It makes sense erika was named after Erica Kane lol  i cant wait to see scenes of Erika behind the scenes at Young.  I do like Erika/Eileen actually get along...odd couple but so fun...i hope.

I think yolanda not being on will be good...Erika will now be able to navigate on her own...and not be a 'protector'.

I liked Rinna's long hair wig.  

I hope it isnt too toxic this season..nor will there be any fights.  Im kind of sick of teams, shade throwing, and fights without truly making up.  I think our toxic election this year has made me long for the early years of the franchise more then ever now.

• Members

Good premiere episode! I love the vibe LVP gives off of "I give two sh-ts about half these bitches but I'm the queen of this show so you need to figure it out."  She's got Kyle back on her side, Erika is open and receptive, and Dorit is her BFF. She's got her ladies aligned and the haters can stew. 

I think Rinna will be groveling to patch things up with LVP but there will always be tension. LVP will meet her half-way for the sake of the show, but we know she forgives but never forgets. Just ask Brandi, if you can locate her out of whatever shoebox she's living in nowadays. Meanwhile, I hope the tension from Eileen is wrapped up in the next couple episodes because I'm already tired of it. Find a new story, Kristen Blake-Black DiMera. That said, yes, she looks amazing. Absolutely stunning. Eileen is ageless. I swear, people like her and Don Diamont from B&B are preserving themselves when the cameras aren't rolling. 

So far, I like Dorit. Her boasting about her nannies was reminiscent of season one Camille, and her face reminds me of a younger, healthier, prettier Taylor Armstrong mixed in with Brianna Brown from Devious Maids/GH

I'm glad Erika can rise above the toxicity of last season because I really like her. I must admit, I like her song, "Pretty Mess." Check it out on YouTube if you like catchy dance music. I loved the mention of Erica Kane and the split screen shot of her and La Lucci circa 1980's. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Kyle says one of the words she never wants to hear again is manipulate, yet she said that Lisa would forgive Rinna first bc she's easier to manipulate

Dorit....I thought she was Crystal Hunt at first. I was like how the hell did she snag a rich husband? I like her so far. There are times she even looked like Katherine from last season

Lisa is so shady! She went for Rinna...lol. I dont blame her though bc Rinna tried it with her

Overall good premiere. Glad YoLyma is gone

• Members

Going into RHoBH I had lost the love for LVP. However, the moment I heard Vanderpump purrrrrr with rrrrrrrrrrrelish over her line about leaving the crown where it belongssssss, I was hooked. Erika was all over her tagline, too. TBH judging by the credits alone, all these women sound like they have upped their cigarette intake and put on some pounds (except for Rinna, obvs). Not that it looks bad on them! Erika has that sexy bombshell thing going on, and LVP is the sultry siren. Kyle is def getting in on some caboose action too lol.

Erika seems to be trying to warm up her ice queen image -- she was a lot warmer and friendlier onscreen this episode than the whole last season.

Did you guys know that Eileen is the oldest of the current HWs? I was surprised when I read that. LVP is over a year younger than Eileen. Eileen has had great work done. I just hope she dials it back on the snarling rottweiler this season. I got her points last season but her delivery was awful towards the end.

LVP turning her back on Eileen was lololol, esp with Kristen DiMera looming over LVP's shoulder. I wonder if Lisa will ice Eileen out of the show by the end of the season.

Not sure about Dorit. I miss Kathryn tbh. She was fired too quickly!

Oh, Kyle has been a shady inauthentic tryhard since Season 1 -- she actively pitted Taylor against LVP and encouraged the enmity. I guess it made her feel powerful? With Kyle it has always been a mix of jealousy, low self-esteem, and social climbing (brown-nosing the even richer girls like Adrienne). I do think LVP is manipulative and I am watching her with trepidation this season, but I feel for her with a 'friend' like Kyle. Kyle constantly bitches against Lisa, but when Lisa is (rightfully) hurt, Kyle yells at her that she 'can't take a joke,' 'holds a grudge,' 'never lets it go.' Kyle is a feckless friend.

• Members

LVP can't stand the fact that Eileen is just as confident and secure in her [!@#$%^&*] as she is. 

I found Lisa to be just meh in the first episode. Her attempts to play the victim are just thin at this point. Lisa Rinna is batshit cra cra and the worst person to expose what LVP truly is but I fully believe her when she says LVP manipulated her. Lips was just too dumb to see it coming.

• Members

RHOA:

Momma Joyce had me rolling the entire episode. I thought she was hilarious, and I understand why she is coming after Phaedra. Phaedra is a dirty fighter, who is subtly making plans to come after Kandi. We've seen Phaedra go dirty time and time again. She did it wth Nene, Cynthia, and Kenya. She's sharpening her fangs for Kandi next. I am glad that Momma Joyce is nipping it in the bud. Phaedra as finally met her match as Momma Joyce is gladly willing to go toe to toe with her. I'll place my bet behind Momma Joyce. 

Sheree was so messy bringing up Block/Porsha. What I don't get is why Porsha was mad that Kandi mentioned to the other women. Porsha, we know you get around the block (pun intended). This ain't nothing new. 

Kenya/Matt was hard to watch. I don't get how people can say that this is scripted given their reactions. If so, Kenya & Matt need to on primetime b/c they sold it well. That aside, it was jarring to see how Matt did Kenya's garage windows. Kenya needs to let him go as these are signs of what's to come. If he's beating walls and breaking glass, that'll be you soon enough. Kenya needs to be single and continue on her journey of finding herself. Some people have longer journeys than others. 

• Members

Yassssss, hunni!!! Here for Mama Joyce revealing what everyone already knows (and Kandi has come around as well given the preview for next week): Shady Phae Phae is just that...SHADY!!!!!

Other than that, poor Kenya. Given how my love live has been this last few weeks, I can understand while she is determined to hold on...but once he said that he was not even planning on coming back when he went out to LA...I would have been BYE!!!!

• Members

"at the time I was dating Todd, I was also dating someone else." Dang so she was a thot even back then. Porsha thinks that 45 days is 3 weeks? She is so dumb

Please register in order to view this content

Mama Joyce....wtf? She so damn extra! She is COMING for Phaedra's ass and she made this episode for me

So was Phaedra lying? Was that dude really misinterpreted or was there really a bomb?

Sheree was messy as hell bringing up that wig comment. She failed in her attempt to sic Mama Joyce on Kenya. She was also messy in bringing up Block, especially with Porsha there and bringing her into it. Sheree tried to be Kenya in this episode but she doesnt stir the pot and instigate as well. It fets very abrupt 

Kenya needs to leave that little boy to the side. 

Edited by Cheap21