Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Beverly Hills is PERFECT this season! I can't believe anyone has any complaints. It's like an old school housewives season, very New York meets Atlanta. They throw shade and bicker, but it's not serious. We get all the glamour we want and some fun scenes mixed in. I'm happy. This show has always gotten too dark and too serious. I'm glad everybody is trying to chill the hell out. I'm so over all that darkness. 

Atlanta has been a bit a bit of a dud for me but now that Kandi and Phaedra are feuding you can tell it's gonna heat up. Kandi was delicious in her take down and the fallout is obviously going to be amazing. Phaedra is very calculated and is smart to use Porsha to do her dirty work. This is about to get very good. Still, next season that HAVE to revamp the cast. At the very least do like OC/BH/NYC and filter in at least one full time wife each year. They shouldnt have gotten rid of Claudia in retrospect. And if they are gonna be lazy, just go ahead and cast Marlo already. This is getting stale. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH

I thought panty-gate was so stupid. 

Dorit was messy for gossiping about it; however, Erika needs to accept that the sh-t would've never occurred had she worn something more appropriate. 

At the end of the day, I am sure they'll blame LVP for it. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

How many f*cks does Erika give? A lot, apparently.

I love that Dorit is getting under everyone's skin. And I especially loved her shutting up Whineleen in the previews. Can that bitch ever mind her damn business?

Soapy and Sudsy continue to stay bothered by LVP no matter how much they pretend not to. Silly hags, haven't they learned to never come for the Queen?

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

BH

You can really see LVP's return deal with the producers in this episode. She got to highlight her dog rescue charity donations, she and Ken got to do some dog grooming and LVP totally avoided the drama between Erika and Dorito. She walked in right at the end of the discussion and avoided all the drama. A totally harmless episode for LVP. 

Dorito is a tacky bitch whose probably living in a rented house built, perhaps, precariously in the lesser hills of Beverly. I don't like how she handled things with Erika - again, why is Erika being blamed for PK looking up her skirt? PK is the douche, not Erika. 

I actually enjoyed Affairleen this episode. When she was sitting with her legs wide open, gently imitating Erika I laughed out loud. That's the most relaxed she's been since she joined the show. Her blood pact with Lips endures (and good for them!). It was cool to see Mal Young on camera - he seems like a really relaxed, cool executive producer. 

I also really enjoyed watching Lips sell her wares on QVC. That gruelling 24 hour selling day would test anyone...but there's Lips hustling away. Nobody can say she isn't a hard worker. I also appreciate that she's honest about money and how Harry Hamlin (note that's his name in her phone) took crappy jobs to support the family. Harry Hamlin is a gifted actor - he graduated from Yale drama school and was awarded a Fulbright scholarship - he is not a hack. But he's done plenty of hack work to keep a roof over everyone's heads, so it's nice to see how humble Lips is about their successes and failures. 

• Members

BH

Why is Kyle fangirling over having Alicia Silverstone do her pilot? Alicia hasnt been relevant since Clueless and that was before I was in HS

Rinna says Dorit looks a little bit exotic for BH. Where? She looks like an average blonde white woman. The stuff about Erica's vagina? Dorit, girl, this is not a storyline worth chasing

• Members

Rhobh

Id rather see more scenes of LVP with her animals, Erika/eileen backstage, and rinna doing a 24 hour QVC marathon...then stupid drama like pantygate.

I wish that the show had 2 versions of each episode...one of the women in their lives..and the other all the shade...and viewers could pick which they'd prefer.

Silver lining for next week..a Camille Grammar apperance.  I think Dorit is trying to model her pot stirring like Camille...but she aint no Camille

• Members

Ohhhh could be Erika!  I'm really loving her this season.  She's a smart cookie.  Kyle's expressions were hilarious when Erika would respond to Dorit last episode. 

I forgot about Eden... I wonder when she shows up... 

Btw, SURELY Lisa R. had a friend or someone monitor her girls in NYC.  I would NEVER let my teenage daughters roam NYC freely with no supervision, especially if I weren't even in the city with them at the same time.  I love Lisa R., but girl, c'mon.

• Members

I think it is Dorit or Rinna as both of them were caught in the trailer talking about mixing smoothies and Xanax. I'm skirting from the rest and saying Rinna as it'd be the only way I could see this becoming major. I think it is gonna be something that pisses off LVP & Kyle (and Kim) b/c Rinna led the pack in exposing Kim's habits when Rinna is probably deep-throating pills too.