Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Cheap21, I think that is gonna be the seating chart for the reunion too. Honestly, I don't even think the seating chart is gonna matter anyways b/c given this messy ass season, I see Bravo not wanting to get rid of any of the women. They aren't gonna want to change this cast now that things are popping off. 

The reunion is gonna be a bloodbath. I seriously think that this reunion might surpass seasons 1, 4, & 5 reunions. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I could see Cynthia leaving and for her sake, I think she should. Its best when you can leave on your own accord while on top. She's getting a very good edit this season with resolution with Peter and moving onto a new chapter in her life. She's not fighting with anyone and is in a good place. I dont see what left she has to offer other than date around or come back feuding with someone next year. She can main as a friend that films occasionally with Kenya, but she doesnt need a peach

The other 5? Yeah, Bravo will keep them. There is alot of conflict to exploit. I just hope that if Cynthia is out they are successful in finding 1 or 2 women to take her place. Mariah Huq needs to be one.

• Members

I don't see Cynthia leaving b/c I see Nene being brought back in some capacity in s10. The groundwork for her return is gradually being set into place now with her recent outings with Cynthia and Kenya. 

I agree that Mariah needs to be on RHOA ... badly! She'd bring so much of the show as she's good friends with Nene and has a tense history Phaedra. 

• Members

Mariah & her sister, Jewel, decorated Ayden's nursery and Phaedra stiffed them on the bill. Mariah revealed this on WWHL on her first appearance ever back on s1 of M2M.

Things only got worse when I think a year later while playing a game on WWHL w/ Andy (and I wanna say Quad), Phaedra called Mariah a slut. It's just messy...

• Members

I've always said that Phaedra projects what she does on others. How Phaedra fanatics don't see it is sad. But most of them are miserable as f-ck like she is. 

But the game was along the lines of what Phaedra and the other guest thought about various Bravo stars. When Mariah's image came up, Phaedra called her some kind of slut. I wanna say that she called her a 'day old slut' or something slick. 

Phaedra is just trash.

Yes! She stiffed Mariah & Jewel (Mariah's sister) the bill on the nursery they did for Ayden. 

• Members

Image result for kenya sipping tea gif

This is so juicy! I couldn't get into M2M beyond S1 (sorry), but if anybody is dying to hold a peach, it is that sh*t-stirring drama queen Mariah (in TayShanna tradition, should we call her MarKeisha?) Huq! As long as she doesn't bring her ma (tho I know Andy would have an orgasm just thinking about Mama Joyce vs. Momma Lucy).

If Nene returned, I wouldn't mind Mariah on RHoA. Mariah is actually a match for slippery Phaedra. I know Kandi says she will "go there," but Mariah actually COULD and WOULD go there and have Phaedra on notice.

I also think they need to keep Cynthia (as friend to both Nene and Kenya) and drop Sheree. Her return as a HW hasn't really worked for me. She feels more like a FOH.

Related image

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm surprised you all didn't see these episodes of WWHL, or knew that their tiff occurred. 

When it comes to Mama Lucy, I think she and Joyce would actually get along. They are very much alike, and I can see them joining forces in wreaking havoc on Phaedra. 

Sheree can stay. While her story is sh-t, she earned her peach with this recent episode. Her pot-stirring technique is expertise and one to be admired. Plus, I think down the road that Sheree will be immersed in the drama just as much as anyone else. There will come a time when Sheree has to pick sides and it'll be interesting where her loyalties lie. 

Also, if Bravo was to bring Mariah on, I could see her and Sheree clashing as Sheree (much like Phaedra) is good friends with Quad. I can see them having a go at Mariah on behalf of Quad. 

I honestly would love Mariah on RHOA. Her, Nene, Cynthia, Kenya, and now Kandi in some sort of alliance would EPIC. Plus, Mariah said on her FB feed a week or 2 ago that she enjoys watching Kenya even though they've never met. I could see those 2 being real good friends and bonding over their dislike for Phaedra. 

ETA: @Cat, Mariah was offered a peach leading into s5 of RHOA but she opted to create M2M instead. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Ahh I see ok. Interesting that she went for her own show where she could be the HBIC and have producing control (like Kyle on BH and Bethenny on NY).

Now that she's been forced off that show, would she be willing to play second fiddle to the other giant egos on RHOA? Hmm.

• Members

@Cat, she's been open to being on RHOA the past few years. She even RT'd my tweet a few weeks ago where I suggested she needs to be on RHOA. 

I think she is just over M2M/Purveyors of Pop. Not only does she have to fight sh*tty cast members, but a sh*tty, shady production team too. 

RHOA might be a change she needs. It'd be going from the slums (M2M) to the deluxe apartment in the sky (RHOA).

Plus, I'd LOVE to see the reactions of Quad, Heavenly, Toya, etc. if she were land a spot on RHOA. It'd cause them to have a stroke b/c they'd kill to be on RHOA too. Toya & Heavenly stay attending RHOA events where they are shooting. Quad whores herself out and has literally attached herself to Phaedra. Mariah landing a peach position would send them into a tizzy b/c they know she'd kill it. 

• Members

Well, both of you summed up the reason I can't watch M2M lol. I found it overly scripted, badly acted and just... mediocre and embarrassing. It was somewhat entertaining seeing Kari act the part of Alexis Colby in an amateur theatre production of Dynasty. But Toyah was so budget. The two doctors who shared a practice seemed to be on another show altogether (probably a better one). Mariah was desperately scratching around for a pot to stir but the others were giving her nothing. Hearing that Quad was being promoted as the 'star' of S2 and S3 (I'm guessing she eventually pushed MH out) sealed it for me. I can't think of a more boring, fake-ass figurehead.

Absolutely RHoA would be a giant step up for Mariah. She'd get a vacation out of it, too. 

I'd like to see Quad + Heavenly's faces if M2M got cancelled AND Mariah got onto RHOA tbh!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Well... today is the day I'm totally anti-Dorit.  Girl, bye.  She's the worst.  PK is the worst too. I can't believe Lisa V. supports her... well, I guess we'll see what Lisa V. does with her at reunion time...

I like Eden so far.  It was good to see sweet Camille.

Next week's looks so good with game night, Kim, etc.  Should be fun.