Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Maybe it is Eden. It might explain why Eden wasn't given a diamond rgis season and made into a full cast member. You know how Bravo likes to make like it doesn't 'tolerate' this behaviour blah blah. One of the conditions for Kim to remain a HW was that she stay sober, which is why she went nutso whenever somebody "questioned my sobriety" publicly and the Richards' sisters bent over backwards to sweep things under the carpet.

Potato Chip is also the likeliest candidate. Don't think it is Kyle, LVP, Eileen, or even Lisa Rinna or Erika but wow it would be a shock if it was the latter two. They are full of energy but also incredibly focused and (mostly) incredibly composed.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Luann is getting married tonight.  I wonder how they'll fit this into the new season (or will she be getting a spinoff...)?  I only ask because I don't think any of the current housewives are going.  

Please register in order to view this content

Bethenny is in Cancun, Ramona is in London, Sonja is in Thailand... I can't imagine Carole would go.  Maybe Dorinda.  I do know that Cynthia Bailey and Jill Zarin are going - they have all been besties on Instagram lately.

• Members

She did. According to Tamara Tattles,  LuAnn scored a People magazine exclusive for the wedding pics. She told Andy she didn't want Bravo to film it because scripted drama disrupting her wedding, and apparently Andy is fine with it. I'm sure she will give RHONY wedding footage they can use. In any case, there will be a NYC wedding celebration filmed with all the cast.

Likely Bethenny, Carole, Ramona and Sonja were not invited to the real wedding, especially the way they treated Lu last season and at Reunion. And I can't blame LuAnn for wanting only solid friends and family (and People) around. Dorinda is a bridesmaid tho, and Jill & Bobby and Cynthia Bailey and Kelly Bensimon (!!!! May she never return to RH!!!) are part of the wedding party.

Edited by Cat

• Members

That makes sense about LuAnn now bc I cant imagine the women not being there if it were filmed for RHoNYC. That would have been a very calculated move to sabotage Lu which I can actually see these hoes doing

People are saying it was fake and she staged that for a story

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

We know for sure that LuAnn invited Dorinda and Sonja. Dorinda was at the wedding (I think in the wedding party). Sonja declined, but she did attend LuAnn's bridal shower. 

LuAnn definitely didn't invite Bethenny and Carol. Ramona is a toss up, but she didn't go and she didn't go to LuAnn's bridal shower. 

I wish LuAnn luck and a very happy life with Tom. 

• Members

RHOA:

Keeping it simple and sweet, Phaedra is a low down, dirty broad. She loves to toss the rock and hide her hand as Kandi said. While she might've 'won' the online audience tonight, she is so gonna lose the war in the end. I get this strong feeling that the upcoming reunion is gonna be the messiest one ever. Seeing as Kandi has nothing to lose, I see her exposing all of Phaedra's dirt. 

Porsha... Poor, dumb Porsha... Whether she knows it or not, Phaedra is playing her like a fiddle while having her out her playing her savior. Phaedra knew what she was doing when she made up with Kenya and Cynthia this year. She knew that coming for Kandi would exile her from everyone as Kenya/Cynthia will always prefer Kandi; however, Phaedra fixing bad blood with those 2 would keep her in the group somewhat. Sadly, Porsha didn't get that memo. Outside of Phaedra, Porsha now has no ties with anyone in the group. Kenya loathes her. Cynthia loathes her. Sheree only cares about numero uno. Kandi now loathes Porsha. Porsha is about to be voted off the island and she did it to herself. All she had to do was play neutral. 

Sheree was giving classic Sheree tonight as she has no allegiance to anyone. I loved though when she called Porsha dumb and said that Porsha's idiotic ass told on her own damn self when trying to come for Kandi. 

Moral of tonight's episode: Tend to yours and leave everyone else's alone. All of these women have skeletons and sketchy pasts as most humans do; however, Phaedra & Porsha, two people who LOVE to lie, have the most to lose. They are playing Russian roulette and are bound to lose as Kandi has (and always will be) an open book. 

SN: Kudos to ShamWow--I mean Shamea for being yet another person to expose Phaedra for the whore she is. I've always said that Phaedra loves to project her little scandals onto other people. She tried it with Nene. Then Kenya. Next was Peter. Now she's doing it with Kandi/Todd. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

RHoA

I really, really enjoyed tonight's episode. It was a great mix of light shade, family scenes (loved seeing Cyn with her family at the lake house and realizing it was her sixth year wedding anniversary on the day she got the house, Riley's bday and her talk about her dad, Noelle and peter), and of course drama.

LOVED Kandi going in on Poorsha. LOVE. Kandi does not suffer fools. And in a fight between two close friends, it is best to stay out of it. This is going to be messing.

RHoBH

Saw the promo with Eden. Like her so far.

RHoNY

Yay for Dorinda. It would seem that her friendship with LuAnn is genuine and I find that cute.