Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

*sighs*

Only an ignorant person would attempt to scold others for not thinking how they want them too. I see this might be your problem. 

Moving on, you must be new here (b/c I've never seen you) and you don't know me, but I am forewarning you know that this ain't what you want.

If you can't address me civilly then don't address me at all. OK? If you can't conduct yourself respectfully, move along. Now skedaddle before you catch this footwork. 

@Cat, thank you, boo! For all this creature knows, my opinion might change about Dorit over the season. At the moment, she does not bother me. At the moment, I do feel that Eileen/Rinna are somewhat using their parents' memories to justify their feelings about LVP. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Poorsha has the world's most eloquent script-writer. And who are they kidding with this #Blessed crap? 

Image result for porsha beating Cynthia gif

You know Phaedra is revving up the bus to run Poorsha over once she secures that alliance with Kenya that Bravo hinted at in the trailer.

@Nothin'ButAttitude

Related image

No problem! IA it is too early in the season to call it, and my opinion on LVP might change too. I just can't deal with Dorit giving Kristen Dimera & Billie Reed victimhood ammo. Eileen wrongly assumes everybody is interested in her personal life. And we all know she loves beating a dead horse.

Image result for beating a dead horse gif

• Members

Envy's owner explains why she cleared out the store. 

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/01/05/melissa-gorgas-former-business-partner-explains-issues-envy-boutique/

"You have people that quite frankly don't understand business... That's what I think ended our business relationship," Robinson said. "I think a lot of inexperience in business was her biggest issue," Robinson said. "You can only lead a horse to water, you cannot make them drink."

"She could not comprehend what I was trying to do. She couldn't comprehend what the lawyers and the accountants were telling her," Robinson added.

"The bottom line is: I did Melissa Gorga a favor. I cleaned out that store a month early so she could get her s--t ready," she revealed, "Now she has a month to get it ready to sell her spring clothes in February."

• Members

Well I don't know you like that, so I don't know what your intentions are. If you were coming from a good place then I apologize. 

Exactly! It's only like what--episode 4 or 5? We've got about another 15+ episodes to go. Hell, I might hate Dorit come next week. Same with LVP. As of now, Dorit does not bother me. As of now, I am enjoying LVP giving Soapy and Sudsy grief. 

You summed up perfectly why Eileen gets on my nerves. She acts like everyone is obsessed with her personal life while failing to forget she's on a REALITY show, which is centered around her personal life. If she didn't want her personal life up for topic then why join the show? 

I'm not worried about Eileen or Rinna though b/c they'll shoot themselves in the foot soon enough. They always do. Especially, Rinna. She'll be back in the doghouse again come next week when she comes for Kim yet again. 

• Members

That was a cute episode, and is it just me, or does Erika have that *star* power that so many of these new housewives aspire to achieve? Kenya was able to become a recognized face of the brand 5 seasons into Atlanta, and Erika seems to be getting there for Beverly Hills. 

• Members

Marysol is close to everyone on a lot of these shows. She, Adriana, and Alexia are determined to find a week to keep their foot in the Bravo door even though Miami has officially been cancelled. Can't blame them somewhat as Miami was cut prematurely and still had so much life to it. But she's been close to LuAnn for years. 

Cynthia and LuAnn became close about 2-3 years ago when Cynthia attended Jill's Hampton event. 

• Members

Jill is looking good! Bethenny "Crypt-Keeper" Frankel could take some pointers. Why does Kelly look like overcooked bacon? Cynthia is ageless! Such a beauty!

Also, I love Dorit in a Camille Grammer season 1 sort of way. Without her there would be zero conflict. We certainly couldn't rely on Erika to provide entertainment. She has the personality of a rock.

• Members

Well, the rumor is that Jill DID film for this season of NYC as a FOH if I'm not mistaken. The real question is...will said film scene make it to the light of day.

And yeah...I would say given what little of Season 1 of RHoBH I've seen that Dorit does give off that vibe a la Season 1 Camille.

• Members

Hopefully Bethenny's producing role won't quash it.

I have to say, Jill had the BEST facelift I have ever seen. She looks 20 years younger but in a very natural way. she still looks like Jill. It is an especially strong contrast with Marysol who goes overboard with her fillers and procedures.

Kelly needs to stop sunbathing because she is turning a George Hamilton shade of crispy purple.

Cynthia is hands down the most beautiful HW, and Luann is glowing. Looks like it was a nice wedding. I am really curious how RHoNY is going to pan out tho. Once it turns a toxic corner, it loses its humor and lightness which makes me love this show.

Edited by Cat