Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Eileen is quite annoying. She always seems to have trouble with someone and drags it on way too long. She was quite enjoyable season five, but last season and so far this season she has been nothing but trouble. I wish someone would tell her to just shut up.

Edited by KeMoLove

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ahhh ok - thanks

Please register in order to view this content

I thought Eden came way too hard at Kyle this week.  For someone that wants to get to know Kyle, that seemed like an odd way of doing it.  

I'm also tired of Eileen.  She's sweet and would make a good friend in real life, but she just drags stuff on too long.  Let it go.  I think she's just trying to stay relevant, but it's tedious.

Kyle and Erika in Greece is so fun and a breath of fresh air.  I'm loving these two this year.

• Members

Eileen has nothing else to offer. Her entire family seems disinterested in the show, so she has to use these small instances to stay on the show. 

When it comes to Kyle and Erika, I think those 2 are becoming 'close' b/c they both secretly want the same thing--the queen bee position that LVP ain't giving up. 

• Members

Rinna saying she was spared the addiction gene was laughable...someone should tell her that addiction manifests itself in different ways....for her... Kim seems to be her addiction.  

So Dorit, Eileen, and rinna are still talking pantygate....yet Erika is having fun in Greece... hmmm.. I guess having a life spares one from talk of pantygate

• Members

Why is Gamble feuding with the Sydney women? She always finds herself in a mess that doesn't concern her. I remember when she tried starting some mess between LVP and Gina, and they both shut her down quickly. Gamble needs to stop. She reminds me of a trashy, Aussie version of Brandi Glanville--someone who is itching for a battle. 

I hope Sydney brings it like Melbourne.  

• Members

I'm loving the look of the Sydney promo.

I need a dash of glamour that only a new series premiere from an international franchise can provide. 

Beverly Hills has been good so far with a decent mix of light and dark. Atlanta has been enjoyable as well (who needs Nene?) but neither has been dynamic like an international franchise premiere. The seasons are simply too long.

• Members

Kenya is disgusting. So annoyed with this b$$$ch.

Stirring drama all the time with her stupid shade. Porsha definitely was right to beat her ass 2-3 years ago and if kenya does it again I'm fully Team Porsha.

cant stand people who love to provoke sh&t and then act the victim 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear