Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Not surprised at any of this. 

It was spoiled before the reunion that Meghan wasn't coming back. You could see it in her face and in her comments on the finale that she was over the show. Word is that Meghan wants to get far away from the OC and raise her baby in St. Louis, her hometown. 

We all knew that Trailer Sue was going nowhere either even though that ass should've been fired for sending a minor nude photos of Vicki in an attempt to bring down Vicki. Plus, Andy has a soft spot for her. 

The only person that I am wondering about is Kelly. I haven't heard anything about her shooting yet. I have heard that this might be the year that Gretchen makes her return though. 

Please register in order to view this content

I hope it is true. Some sources said that she was filming with Vicki and some new housewife named Briana Stanko a few weeks ago. I do hope that Kelly returns, which I think she will, b/c OC would've been dry as f-ck with her last season. She had the show trending nonstop last season on media outlets with her shenanigans. Plus, I loved how she singlehandedly destroyed Heather's image with the audience. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Drink up bc she's here to stay! If Bravo never got rid of Porsha for all her sh-t, Tamra wasnt going anywhere

I heard about Meaghan but its good to see it finally official. Hopefully she makes zero appearances

• Members

@Cheap21, now you know I can't stand THOTsha, but I can put up with her for the most part. TamRat, nope. Can't do it. Her 'allegedly' sending sexually suggestive pic of Vicki flashing her boob in Ireland to a minor was crossing the line. She needed to go, but since she is staying, I hope that Vicki & Kelly beats this scandal into bloody pulp. Tamra can't talk about anyone after this stunt. 

• Members

lol

tumblr_ojl93fmDYv1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Bummed about Trailer Park coming back, but are we even surprised? Tamra is the sharkiest of all housewives. Can't fault her moxy or her plotting skills, but she really is an awful excuse for a human. As much as I hate Alexis and Gretchen, both were horribly bullied by Tamra and she was completely encouraged by production to keep doing what she was doing. I just hope that THIS is the season she finally gets called to the carpet. I don't count Season 9 as a takedown -- it was hardly the all-kill that Vicki has had to endure the last few years. 

Plus this was some baaaaaad acting on a par with Heather 'crying.'

Image result for tamra youll never see me again gifs

I'm assuming Shannon will be back for another year of self-aggrandising victim-playing.

I would have thought the boob flashing thing was small potatoes after Trampa mom-pimped her own son on 'naked wasted' Gretchen! 

Luckily Ryan realized Gretchen was all mic-ed up and I'm guessing the cameraman interrupted them before it could go any further. However, the fact that Tamra was given a free pass for that incident by Bravo meant that they really have no grounds to stop her now. Can you imagine if Gretchen had had the brain power to file an attempted rape suit? To this day, Andy still views Naked Wasted as a punchline.

And a pic of Vicki's boob...  I Dunno Hand Gesture emoticon (Hand gesture emoticons) I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't want to see it. But Brooks has given me much worse visuals about Vicki's body with just his words. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat, I think that now Meghan is officially not returning, I doubt they'll wanna shake the cast up when it comes to the returning players. I think they'll invite them all back including ShanLoon. 

Don't get me started on how Naked Wasted is just seen as some regular occurrence and not a blatant attempt of sexual assault on TV. That is why I will NEVER like Tamra. She is utter trash along with her son, who's long ending karma (as of late) is well-deserved. 

• Members

Before naked wasted...tamra was fairly liked and/or tolerated...but after that...all bets were off.  I recall hearing rumors that Jeana was demanding behind the scenes for production to interfere during that episode...and I guess she knew where the show was going..hence why she left at the start of next season.

Meghan seemed almost mature and a adult compared to the other women...she seemed more at home with her family during the gender cake reveal scene.  She left at the right time..imho.

Three housewives left after season 8...and season 9 was a great season with shannon and Lizzie joining.  Kelly may provide drama..but I think for her sake..she needs to sit on the sideline and get herself together.

Gretchen visiting would be ok..but I don't want a full time return unless she ditches Slade and is married....so at least she has something going on that's interesting.

• Members

I keep hearing rumors Heather is also out. For sure we know Tamra, Vicky and at TCA Andy said they're negotiating with Kelly so she'll be back. In the end I expect Heather back but not Shannon. I think that gives them a solid group of four and they can add two wives and potentially change up the dynamics again.

• Members

I think Shannon is coming back b/c she did an interview with Heather MacDonald's thirsty ass recently. I'm guessing she is coming back for her weird fanatics would be crying foul on Twitter at this very moment. Again, I don't think any of the other 5 women are leaving. If anything, I see OC adding women to the cast, which is what they desperately need. 

I wish Bravo would just take my suggestion and bring back Lizzie/Gretchen. Those two alone would bring enough drama for a season as Lizzie and Gretchen have major beefs with Tamra and her flunkies (Heather/Shannon). I'd REALLY love what went awry with Lizzie & Shannon as they were really close in s9, and Lizzie was one of Shannon's biggest advocates when Tamra and Heather were trying to deem her crazy.

• Members

Now that we're more into the season of Beverly Hills... 

Dorit and Eden are both trying too much. I'm thinking down the line, Dorit and LVP will have "issues" as LVP will defend the other housewives to Dorit, who will continue to have issues with all of them. LVP gets to look good, coming to the other ladies' defense. Redemption! 

Eden is pressing way too hard on Kim's non-sobriety. I mean, if that's your angle, fine. But (1) there should've been a better buildup (i.e. friendship) between her & Kyle and/or her & Kim, and (2) Kim isn't even a castmember. 

Eileen is having a hard time playing the Housewives game this season. She nitpicks on something flimsy (Dorit's comment) and harps on it, and then complains when that same person does the exact same thing in response. You have no wiggle room to complain, Davidson. You literally started it. 

I loved the lightness of Erika and Kyle's scenes in Mykonos. The place they stayed at was gorgeous, the views phenomenal, the pool amazing. And Kyle's old ass can still rock a swimsuit. Good for her. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

You think? From what I've collected, LVP and Dorit are still good. I honestly doubt LVP gives a f-ck (in Erika's words) about redeeming herself to the likes of Rinna or Whineleen. 

I am over people using Kim for story though. It is old, tired, worn out, straight beating at a dead horse. But I blame Kyle b/c she uses Kim for the show too, hence why she and Kathy have such a tense relationship too. 

• Members

Dang. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/heather-dubrow-confirms-leaving-real-housewives-of-orange-county

I don't know how I feel about this. On the one hand, she's a bore with the house building stuff. OTO, she's an evil witch and I live for Kelly bringing her down. Even though she and Terry never met a camera they didn't like, I guess the backlash got severe enough that the Jutting Jaw of Doom felt it was time to run.

I wonder what that means for Shannon. I hope Shannon stays for drama purposes.