Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ON THE CLIP FOR  NEXT WEEK'S ATL ON WWHL...

THANK YOU, KANDI!!!!! I just said that above in the thread when she calls Poorsha out for her getting an attitude when they only talking at that point at the dinner.

Poorsha came off poor with that doctor's note. If you wanted to discuss like a REAL GROWN UP when it was brought up tonight, you wouldn't feel the need to save face next week. Whatever, girl.

MARLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA:  Nene looks good on WWHL and is coming across so good. LOVE.

• Members

That entire WWHL interview was the BEST Nene has been in the past 3-4 years. Gone was the major grumpy attitude; Nene was invested in answering the questions and in RHoA. And that says to me that she really REALLY wants her job back. Because, IRS. I think she should return, as Sheree and some of the SLs are not really cutting it for me. I kind of wish she could still show up for the rest of this season. 

If I were Carlos King/Andy Cohen, and Nene was begging me to be reinstated, I would kick out Porsha and Phaedra to make room for Nene and Marlo. Marlo is clearly thirsting for a fight with both Nene and Kenya. Sheree can be a FOH. Unfortunately, Phaedra is probably not going anywhere, as Carlos King seems to be pinning his hopes on the Feds eventually indicting Phaedra and the Bravo cameras being there to capture the fallout.

Edited by Cat

• Members

the thing is, if Marlo is feuding with Kenya andNene, who is she going to film with? The other women dont really care for her. Like I cant see Cynthia and Kandi interacting with her on their own. Maybe Phaedra? Marlo would also be willing to share her personal life but she seems guarded about the men she f--ks and how she gets her money. We all know how but she isnt putting it all out there

• Members

lol I do think when she is asked to bring drama, Marlo more than steps up to the plate! I would personally love if some of the other women would 'discuss' where Marlo's wealth comes from. But yeah, probably Sheree and Phaedra are the only ones who would film with her outside of the cast trips. For now. Unless Kenya and Nene fall out with each other again.

• Members

Dont get me wrong, Id love to see more Marlo but without at least one strong consistent cast member to film with, she's not getting a peach. She'd be a recurring character at best. Maybe not even  a friend. She nad Kenya havent had a major fallout so if Marlo wanted to secure  a spot, she'd make peace with her bc Kenya would put anything aside for the sake of filming and crafting a story. A potential rift with Nene would be enough of an in to get her back but Marlo cant come on trying to fight both with no allies of her own

• Members

You're right. Apart from Nene back in the day, none of the women are tight with Marlo. They enjoy her on a superficial level but always keep her at arms length. Every one of them views her as a rival and/or trouble. She would def need an ally/allies.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Maybe Nene is in good spirits because she isn't on the show anymore.  I think the show was fine last season..and it's still fine this season.  I think the show needs new blood since Sheree's return hadn't worked as well.   I'm for Nene coming back for visits...but not as a full time cast mate.

• Members
  1. I don't think Marlo is pathetic nor do I think she's thirsty for a peach. She comes in and does her work and leaves. She's traveling the world and seems to be doing just fine with whatever small check she gets from the show. So many "Friends" or former housewives make it their life mission to get a full time gig or to be brought back and she's not doing that. The show recognizes her value and keeps bringing her back. I do think if she ever became a housewife she'd make friends within the cast. Kenya has gone from hated or ignored by all to being central and having friendships. It's possible, but Marlo isn't going to be cast so it's a moot point.

• Members

PK is only 49? I thought he was almost 20 years older than Dorit.

LMAO at Lisa being baffled about a breakup over a cheeseburger

Eden is doing too much. She needs to shut up about Kim.  I hate how her sobriety is again a storyline

OMG, when they played the flashback from last week I thought it was an old clip featuring Brandi!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Bingo!  And we are to believe Kenya is concerned for her safety when Porsha's around but uses her father to get back with a guy breaking her windows?  Such a terrible actress!  

As for Kandi, she's constantly trying to prove she's a baddie without her crew. Problem is, she looks stupid because her popping off makes no sense at the time she does it.  She's a chore to watch now.