Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOBH:

I didn't see much as I was flipping back between the show and Obama, but from what I've seen, I was impressed by Dorit tonight. Wrong or right, she impressed me how she took on that whole table w/o breaking a sweat. She also had me rolling when she called Kyle's sneaky ass out. Kyle always tries to paint LVP as the sneak when it has always been her. 

You know something wrong when I am pro-Kim Richards. Lisa Rinna has pushed me to the point where I am rooting for Kim to demolish her ass. I see next week that once again oversteps her boundaries and uses Kim as her story. It's gross. She needs to stop. Rinna truly showed her cards tonight. So did Eileen. I loved when Kim called them out for being in cahoots and manipulating one another. They always accuse LVP of pulling strings when they do it too. All these women do it.

And can Camille get her f-cking diamond back already?! I've said this before but they should've just went ahead and added Eden & Camille to the season, and had a season of 8 women.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did anyone else catch that Camille seemed to be regifting the orchid to Kyle that Eileen gave her last week?

I'm less team Doritos than @Nothin'ButAttitude but I do agree she handled herself at the table a lot better than most first year Housewives. Kim Richards doesn't appear sober to me, something still seems way off and her horrible taunting of Lips about Harry Hamlin shows her defective personality hasn't changed. I can't blame Lips for getting angry and yeah, she threw a low blow, but it wasn't dishonest. It's not like she fabricated that Kim was arrested - she was! 

Kyle, as an enabler, just wants to sweep it under the rug. Eden seems to live the AA tenants a lot more seriously than Kim and was straight up.

Eileen didn't like getting called out for her interactions with Lips, but they're hard pressed to deny they don't bounce off each other. 

Not much from LVP and Erika, who seem to enjoy each other's company when they were quietly hanging by the pool.

• Members

This episode of RHoBH was the first one this season where I felt excited about what I was watching. The interactions felt real, and fun.

First Dorit. I'm not a fan. But she won me over this week. Everything from her multiple talks with Eileen (because Rottweiler cannot let a damn thing go) to full-out coming onto Eden (if Eden had said yes, you know Dorit would have). Dorit expressed herself well and clearly and I could, finally, understand her POV and not dismiss her as LVP's mouthpiece. I especially loved her at Game Night -- on her own, Dorit must be fun to hang with, a bit of a gossip, too.

Kim. Now, I cannot stand Kim. Season's 4 and 5, she was particularly heinous, but I think it's when I read that she got high/drunk at Brooke's wedding celebration in Mexico and started screaming at her daughter and son-in-law and totally ruined her daughter's big day. Because nobody is allowed to be happy if the ageing child-star isn't!

Please register in order to view this content

Strike two was after moving her other daughter Kimberly into college for the Bravo cameras in season 4, she pulled her out of school a few months later so that Kimberly could be at her mother's beck-and-call fulltime. Her daughter was 18 and already expected to be her mom's caregiver/sober companion. I find that selfishness of the highest order. This lizard has never taken accountability for a damn thing, and the obfuscation by Kyle, Kathy and the rest of the family only allows Kim to keep falling back into a pit of alcohol and 'anxiety medication.'

Having said that, I truly think if anybody can guilt Kim into keeping it together, it might be her grandbaby. She misses the cuddles and having babies be utterly dependent on her for a change. I also thought she handled Lipsa well this episode and that it wasn't an incoherent screaming match, thankfully. She also was the lone voice of reason about pantygate. Like, who cares??

Erika did amazingly considering the ice princess has no real sense of humor about herself sometimes. She kept quiet and I can't fault her for wanting people to just stop yapping about her snatch. I go back and forth on Erika. I adore her, but she is as strategic as LVP. Eileen def wants her girl crush Erika to notice her, but Erika is ever so slightly edging away from the absolutist Eileen. Looks like next week Erika is trying to win over Kyle by taking her to Mykkonos (smart move, given that Kyle is an EP of RHOBH!).

Eileen came across very badly this ep, trying to start trouble where there really was none. Camille had her pegged exactly right. The dismissive way she talked to Kim in front of everybody was not a good look. Lipsa and Rottweiler do more than just 'bounce off each other.' They full-out strategize and plot to bring up sh*t. Of course that was pretty evident last season but it's clear as day in this episode. That eyeroll they shared was pretty high school too, and there was really no reason for it when everybody else was getting along so well. Maybe that was the trouble -- people were getting along too well for Eileen's liking.

I *LOVE* Eden so far.

Sorry. I over-wrote again.  <_<

Edited by Cat

• Members

ATL

I don't buy it with Kenya. She is a performer and I don't buy any of what she's selling, including that budget hair care. 

Loved seeing Marlo, her outfit was fabulous.

When did Kandi get this bitter? There is a real sense of bitterness to how she is. 

I would have bought one of Sheree's t shirts...I don't know why anyone thought to mock her, she donated money!

• Members

Aww. Funky Crackhead is still bitter and pissed that Kenya took that ass to court all those years ago. Kenya is still relevant on RHOA while Miss. Thing is barely staying afloat and trying to hawk furniture on his Twitter when that blog & videos aren't providing a profit. 

Please register in order to view this content

RHOA

Marlo is stupid. Love her but she's stupid. Does she not realize that Kenya (at the time) was rebuilding her friendship with Nene. Why would she invite Marlo knowing Nene was going? It didn't kill Marlo to sit out that once. If it did, she should've said something THEN. Not now. That's what friends do too. If Marlo was smart too, she would've realized that Kenya getting close with Nene again is a power move. It is obvious that Nene will return, and it is better to be with Nene than against her. Marlo should've nudged Kenya into helping her get back in good with Nene once their relationship was stable again. But no. Marlo has officially burned her last bridge on the show. Sheree has no pull to bring her back next season if Nene is to return b/c she's trying to reclaim clout she used to have. Marlo played herself into a corner tonight. After this season, she is done if Nene returns. 

Speaking of someone else, who has played herself into a corner, Porsha that is, she was not too happy about Kenya/Phaedra's growing bond. I am interested to see where this goes. If she caught the hint, she'd realize that Phaedra is playing her like a fiddle and isolating her from the group even more by having her be her flunky. Even Sheree subtly pointed it out in her talking head about 2 episodes ago. 

Kenya just needs to leave Matt alone. I've been said that Kenya needs to stop dating on this show whether it is fake or real. She needs to pull a Bethenny and use this platform to promote her haircare line and other future businesses. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Cynthia's final scenes in her house were sad. I thought the scenes were well done. 

Kandi threw some good shade tonight. I'm glad she let the ladies know that her business is excelling. Kandi is far from struggling. She has a empire--something they are all trying to obtain. Say what you want about Kandi, but she is always business savvy and getting her coins. 

Sheree is a messy broad. I thought it was so tacky that she brought Marlo there to fight with Kenya. So glad that Kenya disengaged from the battle that Marlo wanted. And who the hell would pay $20 for a shirt from Sheree?! Child plz. 

I'm ready for Kandi v. Porsha next week. It's gonna be good. I think this is the episode that sets things off going forward. 

• Members

^^^ Regardless of their history, FD was spot on. Kenya is forever performing and the game she's playing with Matt is dangerous FOR HIM. Kenya says in tonight's eppy that she feels compelled to help him. That goes directly with FD's observation that Kenya has a platform to manipulate this however she wants.  The guys told her just last week to leave Matt alone, especially if he so damn dangerous. 

• Members

I don't pity Matt at all b/c if he knew he was unstable, he should've opted to not do the show. He knew that Kenya was gonna use him as a storyline, and his thirsty ass was all for it. Just like Walter back in s5. Can't moan and groan when you're a willing participant in the shenanigans. 

That aside, ALL the housewives use their spouses/beaus for story good or bad. It ain't just Kenya. They all fake stories. It ain't just Kenya. It is not Kenya's fault that her cast is so dumb and falls for her antics, thus keeping her relevant. It is not her fault that she is crafty enough to be the most polarizing housewife out of all of the cities that she keeps being brought back season after season.