Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This RHoBH episode had some visually stunning moments. The hotel palaces, the visiting of Dubai and the desert, the Vogue-quality selfies with the falcon, the amazing outdoor meals... Everything looks glamorous and amazing and truly exotic. Just like how RHoBH should be. No other franchise has this level of money, power, celebrity, locales and glamour! None!

Despite being an LVP girl for life, she came across badly in this episode. I love her but I know who she is. She is kind of the Alexis Colby of this franchise (because British accented brunette = EVIL!!!), except with heart and a wicked sense of humor. She plays the game, and plays it well. Which is why the producers love her. I have no doubt that LVP did all the things Lisa Rinna claims she did. Of course she did. This is a TV SHOW. Bravo WANT RATINGS. LVP knows her Yulin dog march only goes so far in bringing viewers and social media chatter. Kyle knows too, because she learnt the hard way what it means to come up against LVP's colossal popularity. Kyle doesn't care as long as she can stay playing the Victim. Erika has no problem playing the anti-LVP bitch this season. She doesn't care either. But Lipsa and Eileen still seem to think this is somehow real and important when it is literally THIS: 

dead-horse.gif

Basically the entire issue acknowledges that producers and HWs manufacture story and stir the pot for ratings. The argument also shows that pretty much everybody (except possibly Erika and Kathryn) thinks that Yolanda is a big phony, or horribly misdiagnosed and suffering from bigger mental problems than 'ze Lyme-brain.' Yolanda must be on cloud nine right now. Even thousands of miles away, she is commanding story and the centre of all these women's conversations. And everything is going her way. LVP is the Evil One, Mohammed is on the outs with LVP, David Foster is still sticking to the script re: "amicable divorce," and I'll bet Reunion glossed over her fakery, nastiness and disdainful attitude and became a total anti-LVP fest.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"Phaedra you aint sh-t with your phraudulent self" :lol: I missed her and glad she came back to read the hell out of Phakedra, Poorsha and Kim's ass. Cant stand them hos just like she cant stand them

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Lisa Vanderpump revealed in her blog so info that shows she's going to slay those women. Apparently Lisa Rinna had sent out some nasty texts to Kyle and Lisa VP about Yolanda (which is NOT mentioned on the show) and she finally reveals and reads them out during the reunion. She said she could've easily shown those to the girls while the show was filming and get the heat off of her, but she valued her friendship with Lisa Rinna so she didn't do it. I feel like it's going to slay Rinna and she will regret going after Vanderpump. I think Lisa Rinna going after Lisa Vanderpump, one of her biggest supporters will be one of the biggest mistakes in housewives history. It's just petty. I can't even understand why they're arguing over it.

• Members

LVP's blog also slays Eileen...she'll regret ever making 'the affair' an issue with LVP because she armed her with knowing exactly which button to push...she nuked her in the following paragraph:

"So clearly much has been discussed between the soap actresses, with one evidently wearing a director's hat, orchestrating discussions to be brought to the forefront, discussions of subjects that had transpired many months ago. I was naive as I had no idea until now how aggressively the soap actress pursued her mouthpiece...Shameful, but I suppose she is that kind of woman. She won't stop until she gets what she wants...Boom."

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Eileen was dumb bc LVP brought it up once and then dropped it when Eileen expressed that it made her uncomfortable. Since then, Eileen keeps bringing it up and made her affair the focal point of her story, thus bringing attention to her uncomfortable past

• Members

LVP's blog is indeed a thing of beauty. Although I thought Lisa Rinna's blog was pretty good as a defense, too.

Something I don't understand, though: what exactly was the bone of contention in Tuesday's episode? Is it that "soap actress LR" [(c) Lisa Vanderpump] claims that LVP chased her after Kyle was out of earshot to say "Why don't you drag Kyle into it?" ? As in "Why don't you mention Kyle and get her in trouble with the viewers and Yolanda" ? And is LVP saying that her words got misconstrued and she in fact said to Lipsa "I thought you were going to drag Kyle into it" i.e.: "Gosh, thank goodness you didn't mention Kyle!" ?

I don't know why I am even asking, but I thought I would in case I got it wrong. Like I said, I don't even understand what everybody is arguing about. It looks to me like Kyle, LVP and Lipsa (and every sane person I know who watches RHoBH) have been questioning whether Yolanda is using her illness for media attention. They got caught. Lipsa feels like she is the only one being punished by Queen (in her own mind) Yolymity for it. And she doesn't want to take the fall alone. Lyle are basically saying "Well, at least we didn't accuse Yol of having Munchausen's!" And Eileen is pushing Lipsa to go after LVP because she wants to expose LVP's 'manipulations.' Basically because she doesn't like her and wants to pay her back for asking about the world's most boring affair. 

Sounds to me like Yolanda and her henchwoman-by-proxy Erika are pulling the strings and running the whole show here.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Eileen's goofball antics about The Affair brings to light something nobody cared about otherwise. I'd sooner like to know the behind-the-scenes gossip of how Guiding Light's Frank Grillo and Wendy Moniz got together while one (Grillo) if not both were married at the time, and rumor has it they were boinking like bunny rabbits in the dressing rooms. But I digress... :) 

@Cat, that was my problem too, watching Tuesday's show. It's almost hard to understand what exactly "the soap actresses" are so upset about, especially since Kyle is completely unfazed by what transpired. I get it while watching it, but it's kinda hard to summarize what the actual argument was about. So basically, the soap actresses are mad that Kyle didn't call LVP to task for allegedly trying to pin Kyle's name with Rinna's with the whole Munchausen's speculations. Rinna thought LVP was doing something mischievous, while LVP says that wasn't her intention at all and Rinna misunderstood LVP's questioning about Kyle. 

Blah blah blah, when it all comes down to it, I'm sure the only thing LVP actually cares about from this whole ordeal is potentially damaging her longtime friendship with Mohammed. I did like that one soundbyte from Rinna saying that basically LVP and Yolanda don't like each other. That's very apparent, and I wonder if it stems solely from the Season Four crap, or from years earlier, pre-Housewives. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Thanks! I'm glad it's not just me that had trouble understanding what on earth they were talking about.

LOL I remeber the Grillo-Moniz gossip and it sounded rather tiltilating! :lol: The Eileen-Vinnie affair less so.

Oh, I think the dislike predates RHoBH. It might go back to before Yolanda & Mohamed's divorce. LVP was always MO's friend. She is the happy-go-lucky restaurant empresario who enjoys the nightlife and having a great lifestyle (a bit like Mo, I'll bet). Mo seems to think she hangs the moon. Meanwhile, Yolanda is the earth mother type who eats organic and has a controlling streak. I'll bet LVP and Yolanda had nothing in common. LVP is possibly not a fan of being condescended to or talked at. And Yolanda probably despised her friendship with Mohamed.

• Members

Yes Cat, that's it, and Kyle confirmed LVP said it to her as well.  There is no doubt LVP said it and what she meant, she has done this b4, hence the flashback.  The problem is you can't wait weeks after u realize she played you to try and call her out 4 it LOL, she gotcha!

Yeah Eileen, let it go, LVP never gives a sincere apology, LVP doesn't let go of shot and she will bring it up again and then u get her, right now Eileen sounds petty