Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I think it's unfortunate that it sounds like Lisa Vanderpump will be able to freeze out, not acknowledge, and talk over Lisa Rinna at the reunion.  Lisa R. is stupid for putting anything in writing, though.  And while it seems obvious to me that Lisa V. wanted a "Yolanda's full of bs" convo. to be on-camera and was happy to let Lisa R. (and Kyle) take the blame, Lisa R. should've let it go like Kyle since Lisa V. seems pathologically incapable of taking real responsibility for anything she does.  It's pretty ironic since she seems very sensitive and unforgiving.  I get why Lisa R. was pissed that she was taking the fall for the group, but it was done . . . and she shouldn't have just directed her frustration at Lisa V., but at Kyle, too.  Meanwhile, who thinks Kyle wouldn't be so quick to sweep this under the rug if she caught the heat like Rinna??  Kyle, in so many words, confirmed that they were talking s about Yolanda and that if Lisa V. tries to take her down, she's going down with her . . . something tells me Kyle will worm her way out of all this, lolol.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOMelbourne S3E6:

Keeping it simple, I think that these girls are obsessed with Gina. Yeah, Gina should've owned her sh-t but she's damned if she do, damned if she doesn't. I don't blame her for going to watch her show. As I said in my previous post, she might've been contractually obligated to watch and live tweet Celebrity Apprentice. It is common nowadays. I did think it was trashy for Janet and Chyka to confront her at the wedding. It them as petty as Gina supposedly was. 

I teared up over Gina's scenes with her dad. You could see behind the hardened Italian exterior that Gina has up that she wanted to cry but that isn't her. That scene humanized Gina even more. I don't know how I'd be able to deal with a parent having dementia or even worse, Alzheimer. I'd be a total wreck knowing that they don't remember you or anything about their life really. 

Never have I thought I would root for Pettifleur until this Sunday. I cannot wait for her to verbally drag Jackie's miserable ass up and down that restaurant. Jackie always inserts herself into other people's sh-t b/c she simply has nothing going on in her own dull ass life. It's about time that someone other than Gina give this busybody the business. Shine, shine on that, Jackie!

RHONY s8 taglines: 

Bethenny Frankel: “If you can’t handle the truth, you can’t handle me”
Carole Radziwill: “I plan for the future but live in the moment”
Ramona Singer:  “Like a fine wine, I just get better with time.”
Sonja Morgan: “If being Sonja is so wrong, why does it feel so right?”
Luann de Lesseps: “If you can’t be cool, you can’t be with the Countess”
Julianne JulesWainstein:  “A Jew and an Asian walked into a bar, and then they had me!”

Dorinda Medley: “Diamonds aren’t a girl’s best friend, martinis are!

SN: The new theme sucks ass. And why did they only give Dorinda and Bethenny new shots? They might as well had given the other ladies new shots too. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

LOVE Ramona's, Sonja's makes me smile cuz I do get a cackle when I realize she's in on the joke that is her life. Bethenny is on point as hell. Surprised Carole has lasted this long while what's her name (Singer Stinger girl) is long gone along with cra cra Aviva.... 

LuMann is trying too hard as per usual can't wait to see her get called out for fakeness just like Yolanda. 

• Members

Perhaps they got the new ones because they are going to be the ones bringing the drama. ;)

I liked it all actually. Made me want to tune in.

After a season of crying, it looks like Bethanny is coming out to play. And she looked dynamite in that intro.

• Members

Bless you for that link! I have been in withdrawal from RHoMelbourne!

The women ARE obsessed with Gina, simply because Gina seizes every opportunity that RHoMelbourne has afforded her and is doing lots of different endorsements, businesses and projects outside of the show. So the others are a bit jealous because RHoM is all they have. Jackie has been especially strident in calling out Gina on every little thing. Having said that, I like that EVERYBODY gets called out on the show, not just Gina, and sometimes Gina can play fast and loose with the truth and needs to be called out every now and then. Personally, if I had been Gamble, I would have felt a little hurt, too.

The scenes with her dad suffering dementia were very touching, however. I liked that Gina shed some light on a reality for a lot of women in their 40s and t50s -- having to look after their parents. Gina's mom definitely could pass for her sister though!

I swear I am IN LOVE with two husbands on this show: Chyka's Bruce and Gamble's Wolfpup. The speeches Rick and his son gave at the wedding party were incredibly touching. It really shows what a warm-hearted woman Gamble is overall.

RHoNY: Oy, those taglines. Not one of them is "Throw me to the wolves, and I shall return leading the pack!" or "When people tell me I'm fake, I know they're just pulling my leg" level. Dorinda's is a poor man's version of Camille's S2 tagline, and I am just about done with wine or alcohol-related tags for Ramona. We get it. She's a lush.

• Members

Melbourne

Im with Gina. F--k all of them hoes! This was between she and Gamble. I dont get why the other ladies felt they needed to get to the bottom of the truth and expose Gina. Yeah she was lying, but who cares! Wrong place, wrong time and again, it had nothing to do with them

Too bad Suzy's date was a disaster bc he was very hot

• Members

Apparently, they made up, which I am not surprised about. I said it last year that they'd make up and watch Shannon be the target. 

RHOA:

I love that Nene and Kenya were in unison and back on good terms again. I enjoyed their playful candor with each other and how they finally realized their similarities with each other. It was refreshing to see those two not have a toxic showdown even though they might've had a slight disagreement over what a 'backstabber' is. 

Porsha.... I get this inkling feeling that this was her sendoff much like the one Sheree got in s4. The only reason I can see Andy bringing her back is b/c she has tension with Nene at the moment and she's Phaedra's closest ally. I enjoyed how Kandi, Kenya, Cynthia, Sheree, and Nene all called Porsha on her bull. One physical altercation? OK. Three? Hell no. It was funny when Kandi, Sheree, and Nene all said they'd be ready if Porsha was to pop on them, but we all know she wouldn't. Porsha knows who to try it with. Phaedra better be on point too b/c dogs have the tendency to turn and snap on their owners. 

Kenya should've apologized to Chris but it's whatever. They were practically irrelevant the last half. I did enjoy Matt jumping in and letting Chris know he ain't gonna steamroll and intimidate Kenya. Chris knew to buck down them. I am so glad that him and Kim are GONE. Don't ever come back. 

Phaedra called the FEDS on Kandi & Cynthia. She can deny it but it is obvious. I am glad that Kandi even said she believed Phaedra did it. I don't think that this relationship will be repaired though. I can see these two going at it next season. 

RHOP:

Katie and Andrew's engagement ... FAKE! 

I did enjoy the scenes with Gizelle and her dad. It was astounding to see him reminisce about him time as a civil rights leader and to be rewarded for it. 

Moving on to the lunch, Karen ate Ashley's ass up. I didn't think that she needed to go in so deep but it what it is. I think Ashley will tread lightly with Karen going forward. Katie is a moron. I just don't like her. I find it odd that she scolded Gizelle and Robyn for bringing up race, but forgot how the whole first half of the season, she stayed subtly and subliminally downing black men while declaring white men to be so great. I hope this is brought up at the first reunion.