• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haha, Nene was not here for Kim

Poorsha: "It was ALL Kenya". WTF? We just saw a clip of ALL the women (except Cynthia) implying Chris was gay. I hate that this bitch couldnt own her sh-t

And Bravo was really shady to not play the clip of Kenya saying she's known about the rumors for 10 years. She NEVER said it was from her Living Singles day and that clip they aired cut off at that, making it seem like she did, which she didnt. She's known Kim since then; not that she heard the rumors back then

F--K Andy! He was going in on Kenya with that apology, interrupting her and calling her out bc he didnt like it. I never saw him do that to Poorsha with the way she wouldnt apologize or prompt Phaedra for the offensive things she said to Kenya in the past. His bias is so obvious and he's not even trying to hide it.

Poorsha looked so ugly in that new footage they showed. She's a hoodrat beast. Who does that? "Ive had remorse instantly after each situation" Lying bitch. Then why didnt you ever apologize? Why did you continue to turn up?

tumblr_o531dym0151rlafseo1_400.gif
tumblr_o531dym0151rlafseo2_400.gif

Poorshie tried to come for Nene but Nene read her well!

I LOVE that Sheree was kept out there the entire time even though she was a "friend"

ETA: I wont say i like Nene but I can say i dont really hate her. Her return this season redeemed her in that regard. She came back humbled and the time away did her wonders. Before she seemed so angry and bitter and you could tell she didnt like the women and was over the show. I guess she missed it and saw that it was moving on without her and she was missing out. She seemed refresh and less ratchet. Good for her. If she is back next season, and we all know she will be, I hope she can be funny without being nasty bc maybe then she can win me over agian

@Nothin'ButAttitude

"Look who dont have someone standing behind them this year? And they the two bitter bitches on the show" :lol: that was so true

Glad she went in on Andy when it came to him being all upset and offended with the Chris situation and how he only went in on Kenya yet stays quiet (or even laughs) when people say offensive things below the belt about her

Im going to miss her RHOA commentary but at least she watches other shows I do. Did you see her talk about Empire? I will look forward to that every week

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The ending of the RHOA reunion definitely did feel like they were ushering out poor Pontiac even after her pitiful attempts at acting like she's getting help. Bye boo! You won't be missed.

Nene was the definite highlight! As was Todd owning Phaedra for the phake she is! 

Overall this was the best episode of the reunion and I will be happy to see Poorsha and Kim disappear and Nene and Sheree return front and center holding their peaches!

• Members

If the reunion told me anything it's that Andy is definitely planning on bringing back Sheree and Nene full time! Sheree got more exposure than Porsha and Kim Fields combined and it's nice to have to original HWs come back full time. Plus we can FINALLY see Chateau Sheree complete!

• Members

@Cheap21 I didn't care for Andy interrupting Kenya either. Plus, I hate when people get mad when someone doesn't apologize how they like it. Not everyone is gonna breakdown and sob with remorse. She said sorry which is more than many would do. 

With Lady Nyca, I am gonna probably watch all her other commentary too. Especially, her LHHATL commentary. I am sure it'll be good. 

I can't wait to see @Mr. Vixen's commentary on last night's reunion and the exchange between Nene and Porsha....

• Members

Yasss! Love that my Big Apple ladies are returning! Loving the new taglines, but hate they didn't update *everyone* in the opening. 

P.S. I like the diamonds line for Dorinda, but nobody beats Camille's... 

Please register in order to view this content

(PPS.... I can't stand trying to quote the right person at the right moment on this message board, so pardon the repetitiveness, this message board is acting jenky for me) 

NeNe's break was definitely needed, for herself, for the group of ladies, and for us viewers. I like the newfound understanding between her and Sheree. They're the OG's and they've got a respect and understanding the others don't share as the originals who made the series the success it is. I hope both are back full-time next season. 

Loved that Porsha knows she can't mess around with NeNe, Kandi, or Sheree and expect to get away with it. 

So NeNe all but confirmed what we all suspected in season two.... she did in fact put her hands on Kim Z's neck and try to choke her... off-camera. The advice she was giving Porsha is no doubt the advice she was given by her people, probably around the time after the infamous bus incident of season 3.  Those were the days. :) 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Melbourne...

This episode the only people with clean hands were Gamble and Suzie. Gamble had a beautiful wedding and the speeches made were so heartfelt. I wish a long and happy marriage to her and Rick. In theory Pettifleur's hands were pretty clean at the wedding, but she's such a bitch the whole rest of the time I can't even with her.

Janet, Chyka, Lydia and Jackie were all in very poor taste for going after Gina at Gamble's wedding. However, Gina was in very poor taste for leaving Gamble's pre wedding dinner and drinks to go watch herself on television while passing it off as her son's birthday and inviting random wedding strays. If I was Gamble I would have been hurt. And the argument that she 'had' to because of social media commitments could have been easily remedied by having her assistant do it - that's what most of Hollywood does after all. 

Janet and her ex should just get back together and call it a day. They clearly adore each other, faults and all. 

Chyka's daughter has a terrible attitude. Considering how hard working Chyka and Bruce are they have raised a pathetically lazy selfish brat. 

Gina's scenes with her father were sad - especially because she acknowledged that she doesn't see him enough and will end up regretting it. That bothers me because she knows there is an issue but she's not taking any steps to rectify it. And yes she's busy but people make the time if they really want to. Her son's birthday was awkward given that nobody under the age of 45 (except Gina's assistant) were there. 

• Members

Andy was wrong in forcing Kenya to apologize to Christopher.  Right or wrong Kenya is a grown ass woman and all of them say a lot of s.hit about and to each other. He has never forced any of the ladies to apologize for anything they have said and this should be no exception.  Kenya was right as she did not lie. The rumor existed, she repeated it and they all engaged in the gay instigation. I have yet to see him make Porsha issue an apology to Kenya when she dragged her across the floor and she definitely deserved an apology for that physical attack. Instead Porsha was rewarded in keeping her job and getting involved in two other altercations. He 's such a punk that he asked Nene to talk directly to Porsha in telling her she needed to stop. How about Andy grow some balls and tell Porsha to her face she's a menace and her physical antics will not be tolerated. Clearly he was in his feelings because he himself is gay. Dude should have checked that at the door.

• Members

Potomac

Andrew finally put a ring on it! I know ya'll hate Katie but I like her and glad she got what she wanted. Not sure if they lasted after that but she got her moment. At least now she can stop talking about it

Karen....according to her, being a real women is being a mother. WTF? She lost me right off the back with that comment. She's more than twice Ashley's age so why is she even wasting her time? She looked foolish.

Im glad Robin admitted that her question about Michael was ignorant, bc it was. If I white person had said "is that a black thing", people would get offended and make it a race thing too.

• Members

Andy Cohen doesn't even care about anti-gay comments. He's allowed these shows to run wild with homophobic digs, and even a gay man getting physically assaulted. He only cares if a woman he doesn't like makes the comment. He's a hypocrite and a fraud and a great example of how gay men in Hollywood turn on their own.

• Members

Two minutes into the new series of RHOCheshire and the tagline recycling continues! First we had Suzie from Melbourne stealing Kathy Wakile from RHONJ's "If you cant stand the heat, get out of my kitchen." and the upcoming series of RHONY using Dorinda stealing Camille Grammer's "Diamonds arent a girl's best friend..." but Leanne from RHOCheshire is channeling her inner Taylor Armstrong... "I've finally found my voice and I'm not afraid to use it" make it stop!

• Members

Well, I guess there's only so many they can think of, unless the women started getting brutally honest....

"I'm a grifter looking to ride on my rich friends' coattails..." 

"I'm secretly broke but pretending I'm part of the one-percenters..." 

"I'm guilty of white collar crimes, but I hope the feds don't watch reality TV!"  

etc.