Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Cheshire

I am still enjoying this season...but strangely I'm finding Dawn sympathetic to an extent. Obviously it's no big surprise that without Magali to take a walloping Dawn and Lapdog would turn on each other - but I find Misse and Stacey tiresome. They're stuck in on Dawn being a rude cow and aren't letting it go. And I just think - GET OVER IT! 

On the other hand is Seema - who is awesome. Her family is adorable and I love her impression of her mother. She is a classy, sensible woman.

Ampika is really confusing with her relationship with Mark - they remind me of Prince Andrew and Fergie (the Duchess not the pea) in that they basically appear to be in a marriage in all but name. 

I find Tanya a lot less annoying which is a plus. Lauren seems to get along very well with the new girls, which is not a surprise given that she has a sense of humour about herself. I just hope her marriage pulls through if it's good for her and Paul. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That reunion trailer looks so weak. Not here for fake tears from the lying MUNCHASUENS psycho. Of course there's no on that stage who will call out all her lies and bizarre falsehoods re the children and herself. 

Lisa Rinna definitely needs to have a season 3 comeback and finally be real. Just own the craziness and fully confront these heffas. 

• Members

:) Looking forward to it. 

They really know how to alienate their star player. LVP is so over this show and putting up with the B.S. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice.... 

Beverly Hills' finale episode felt weird and disjointed with their timeline. Granted, they wanted to capitalize on the breakup of YoLemony & My Love, but they clearly scrambled to grab a couple ladies to film a couple scenes in December, months after they already wrapped (meanwhile, I wish we could've seen LVP's home decorated for Christmas!). Their season finale party at Kyle's Palm Springs home fell flat. Rinna looked dumb backtracking with Yolanda and wimping out with Kim. 

The two tiny bright spots was Faye's appearance and LVP's little apology to her, as well as the final shot with Kyle and former "enemy" Camille dancing by the pool. That's what made this franchise fun, was the original cast's genuine friendships they built. 

Back to the disjointed timeline, they ended the episode with YoLemony & My Love at their former home (RIP Yolanda's Fridge!), two months prior, still "happy." Okay. 

• Members

I just got done watching the RHoBH finale and it's interesting how much it changed from the unedited version I saw a month ago. The last 10 minutes after the party dealing with Yolanda and David's divorce was all newly added footage. They completely took out Kathryn vs Eileen which is a shame because it was so awesome seeing someone FINALLY tell Eileen shut up and mind her own business. That's why Eileen was so huffy when she was stomping out of the party. Hopefully it makes the secrets revealed episode!

I can't believe they seriously ended the season with David and Yolanda's sham of a marriage! They absolutely need to make sure this money hungry leech is not back next season! Same with Whineleen! I'm ok with Brandi and Kim coming back if they at least cut those 2 bores. Can't wait for the bullsh*t reunion where everyone that should be called out isn't and we get to watch Andy gleefully let all of the other woman tear LVP apart. :rolleyes:

• Members

NYC

This season is so good so far. So much drama and they went right into it off the bat!

The Luann vs Carole stuff is ridiculous. Luanna needs to get over herself. She and Sonja as best friends now is bizarre

Im on Dorinda's side. Ramona should have taken her aside and told her what she did instead of in front of the women and on camera. Thats how a friend would hae handled it. I also agree with the new wife in that it wasnt right to start sh-t with the host. Bethenney, shut up

RHOA

12976524_2021032248122814_1089604413_n.j

BTW, Moore Manor is nearly done. Matt posted this online