Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kandi defends Kenya! Im glad she stood up for her bc these heffas are STILL acting like there wasnt anything wrong with Glen's aggressive behavior bc it involved Kenya.  Even Cynthia finally got a backbone to stand up for her. Poorsha and Phaedra look so ugly to still try and condone such ugly behavior and condemn Kenya

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am not surprised that Porsha and Phaedra still try and defend and pacify the situation b/c TBH they did toss the info aside b/c it was Kenya. What I find funny is that these same two broads sat their asses on them same sofas not too long ago and accused their exes of tap dancing on their skulls once upon a time. Those two trollops wanted pity and wanted people to condemn their exes for allegedly assaulting them, BUT when we clearly saw this man buck at Kenya, it was OK. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Glad to see Kandi stick by and adamantly defend Kenya regardless. Wrong is WRONG. Sadly, Kandi is arguing with two skeezers that lack moral compasses, so her point was moot on deaf ears. With Cynthia, I think she saw the error of her ways, hence why she came to Kenya's defense. It's typical Cynthia flip-flopping so I am not surprised.

• Members

There are times when Kandi is so clear-eyed, so effective in her argument, so right on, that her sheer common sense obliterates all the tired stupidity thrown at it. This is one of those times. Bravo Kandi!

• Members

^^^^ I guess its been a while but it doesnt feel like its been back that long.  Anyways, I look forward to having them back with ATL done and BH soon to be gone

RHOA

LMAO at Kim being confusing and thinking Sheree was talking about pulling her wig off

Why is Ayden at the reunion? Did Phaedra really think that was an appropriate place for a child that young? Didnt like Andy bringing him out

Poorsha was so irritating on this part. I needed her to shut up

tumblr_o3v00lZx8i1qbbb7uo1_250.giftumblr_o3v00lZx8i1qbbb7uo2_250.gif

Bravo is so messy. They played that clip about Kenya talking about Poorsha having a d--k in her mouth 3 times last night.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

A big THANK YOU to Kandi for saying what I was thinking while watching, that the dude who was threatening to touch Kenya was creepy, threatening, and just wrong to come so aggressively towards a woman, and had it been anyone except Kenya who told him to leave, all the women would've been up in arms. Loved how she called the 3 out on the other couch when they had no witty retort. It's ironic how they'll only retract and admit there was something off with the guy once Kandi says something, but they're defending the dude when it's only Kenya saying something.

And Porsha, Kim or whoever mentioning how Kenya was the one who invited the guy into the house... something about their wording made it sound like someone who's defending a rapist. "Oh, but she invited him in to her place, she was asking for it...."   No, no, no. 

• Members

Last night's ATL reunion was much of the same...pretty dull...just a bunch of women screaming at each other while Sheree made amusing side commentary. Andy obviously adores Phaedra's son Ayden, but I don't know if it's right for him to be around the set like that given the filth some of these women spew.

Kandi was bang on about everyone attempting to gang up on Kenya about that the aggressive guy on the Miami trip. Kenya's a delusional sack of sh*t, but everyone was wrong for acting like she had any responsibility in how that guy acted.

Next week looks good as Nene arrives and Chris and Kim trash Kenya for all her homophobic nonsense.

• Members

Yeah but it seems like Nene even sides with Kenya (re: Chris rumors) from the clip on Bravo's website.

Kenya wasn't lying about the rumors. They've been out there since 2007. Kenya only lied or mixed up the fact that is occurred when Kim was on Living Single but whatever. Kim is a ghost on this show so whatever. 

I am glad that Kandi called all them women out last night. I found it utterly disgusting how they sat up there and excused Glen's actions even after Kenya presented Glen's violent history. But I am not surprised. Kim, Phaedra, Porsha, and even Sheree somewhat seem to be the type that like men that tap dance on their skulls so that's on them.

• Members

I was just in all 3! Sydney definitely deserves one but I didnt think Auckland was all that glamorous

ETA: You should have put a warning with that link. That face....

RHOBH

damn, she went in

tumblr_o2yiwqBPJk1tzkmqmo1_540.jpg

Edited by Cheap21