Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yolanda needs to go, she is nuts in scary way. She has started looking like a man, here's an idea for her next journey after failing to become a lifestyle guru and the face of every illness in the book. 

Eileen needs to go, she obviously doesn't want to film with her husband for her own reasons, she is way too serious, has 1993 hair and she likes people like Yolanda and Erika. I think her marriage is in big trouble, everyone knows it and she hates LVP for asking her how she met her husband. She is mean, not in a fun way.

Erika needs to go. (BTW I don't believe her mother named her after Erica Kane, I think she named herself) The idea of a woman her age trying to act like a drag queen, pretending to be gay icon (to the poor guy who does her hair, you know the one whom she made act as though he didn't know who LVP is), claiming to have two personas where they is not enough material for one stopped being interesting after her second episode.

Next year should be Rinna's last. She should leave after everybody realises that she is as crazy as Yolanda and Kim. This could be fun. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Y'all - Vicki just posted a pic on Insta. Vicki, Jeana and Jo!  Season 1 reunion. I hope they're filming. 

Im loving BH still. I think they need to drop Yolanda and start some new storylines. But generally I'm liking it. I LOVE Erika and want to see her away from Yolanda. Kathryn is just ok. She seems thirsty as hell but you can tell she wants to start drama and be interesting. 

• Members

Been saying that ever since she appeared on my television screen. One look at Rinna's eyes and you see the cra cra just lurking behind. That explosion at Kim Richards last season was just confirmation. It's beyond me the pass she gets and how good she is as hiding it. 

I really was rooting for Eileen but she's definitely disappointed me with this whole LVP thing and her approach to her husband. She's come off very abrasive and her scenes with Vincd are almost adrieenne/Paul Maloof level of awkward. She just needs to own the root of her marriage and move on....

• Members

I don't think Lisa Rinna is crazy, but she's a flip flopper. She has good instincts but needs to have the balls to OWN IT. Stop backtracking, OWN IT. Like with Kim, you know that hoe didn't know anything about your husband so why get worked up? And with Yolanda, she needed to be consistent. She should've created a power alliance with Kyle, Lisa and Kathryn and called it a day. It's what she believed in the first place. Her throwing Lisa VP under the bus makes no sense. Hell, everybody knows that is the popular crowd to be in anyway. It's crazy how everyone is bending over backwards for Yolanda when she has never even been that popular as a housewife.

• Members

That's nothing new. It just heightens her q-score and shows how polarizing she is. She'll be a sure lock for s9 now. 

I do have to say that Andy needs to become neutral at the reunions. He gets way too involved and I am not talking about just on RHOA. He does the same with Teresa on NJ, Lisa on BH, and Ramona on NY. He'll overlook certain women shortcomings will drilling it home for others. He needs to read the questions and STFU. 

And on that note, "You need to shut your mouth, Porsha. If it is not a dick in it, you don't even know what you are saying." :P 

So can't wait! 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Well Phaedra can't talk about anybody's appearance when her new face looks like someone shaved, carved, and molded it together. She looks like a damn gargoyle in the face, so Phaedra needs to tread lightly when it comes to looks. Kenya was right. Phaedra on her best day and Kenya on her worst can't even compare. Kenya blows Phaedra out the water in the looks department. Phaedra need to sit her box-shaped ass down somewhere. She always tries to throw jabs and folks looks but takes her wide ass to the plastic surgeon to get the same procedures she shaded others for. What she needs to work on is that gut. Get that sh-t right. Especially, for someone who lacks a great body but stays squeezing in THOT-wear. Not cute for a so-called respectable, self-professed 'Southern belle' 

Of course, Phaedra had to go the norm and bring up Kenya not being married but where is Phelony's hubby? Oh yeah. Prison. I'd rather be single and peddling skeet-skeet from a sperm bank than peddling it from a prison yard. 

Now Kenya was wrong in over-talking people but it wasn't like Kim or Porsha were saying much. But again, she was wrong. Kenya was also wrong in comparing her career to Kim's; however, Kenya has consistently stayed working since the 90s. Might not be at the same caliber as Kim's but work is work, and as Kenya pointed out, Kim can't lord her career over the ladies, which she stayed doing subtly throughout the season, if she's sitting on the same show collecting the same check as Kenya. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

ATL

DEAD. at Kenya saying 'Drive-By' to Poorsha.

Other than that, Kenya is giving so such bitcaface and I am not liking it.

Kandi needed to go more in, but loved that she really was not just letting people just drive-by.

Good start to the reunion. I felt everyone had a moment.

RHoP

I actually liked it. It was good to see the ladies in their lives.

Then it all went to heck again. lol.

I see Katie is going to annoy me coming for Robyn next week though.

• Members

tumblr_o3v00lZx8i1qbbb7uo1_250.giftumblr_o3v00lZx8i1qbbb7uo2_250.gif

LOL...hilarious. Kenya did dissappoint me though. She came across too arrogant and bothered

tumblr_o4d3wnkTmO1rlafseo1_400.gif

I love that Sheree ws kept out for so long. I was afraid it would be out for a segment

tumblr_o4d74of9rJ1rlafseo1_400.gif
tumblr_o4d74of9rJ1rlafseo2_400.gif
tumblr_o4d74of9rJ1rlafseo3_400.gif
tumblr_o4d74of9rJ1rlafseo4_400.gif

tumblr_o4d93w5A521rlafseo1_400.gif
tumblr_o4d93w5A521rlafseo6_400.gif
tumblr_o4d93w5A521rlafseo8_400.gif
Kandi was killing me with her faces! 

LMAO

• Members

Yeah Kenya was definitely the big loser last night. She was dragged by everyone she went up against (including Andy), and her attitude was awful. She's such a hypocrite. I'm so glad Kandi called her out on referring to herself as "the star of the show", whilst talking down to Kim about being "superior". Kenya had NOTHING to say to that. She's so full of [!@#$%^&*].

I do think she looked good though, but her skin is getting progressively worse and worse.

• Members

I don't think Beverly Hills has gotten as dark as New Jersey or NYC Season 4 Reunion, but they've got to give up on focusing on:

(1) Some "team" of hags trying to take down LVP. It's an instant fail and you instantly fall out of favor with most of the viewers. 

(2) Yolanda's never-ending journey to wherever her deluded ass is trying to go. 

Honestly, they could just get rid of Yolanda from the current crop of ladies and see how the remaining six fare next season, alongside a returning favorite (Camille! Faye! etc) or newbie.