Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Of course Kim will be back. She needed a break and got her ish together. Haters gonna hate but Kim Richards is an original HW and has always been hilarious to watch and a real human being in a show full of a lot of "chess players" and actresses. 

I'm worried I won't like Kathryn after this latest episode so I'm delaying. Regardless at least Lisa Rinna said out loud for the whole world that Yolanda is probably the most manipulative person she's ever met. 

The single most funny thing Erika has contributed this season is that line in the preview where she's like "I would NEVER show up at a dinner party and show my f_****king ass". I legit cracked the hell up at that. 

• Members

Kathryn was great in the final episodes! I think she should definitely be given a 2nd season. Kim was actually very likable while Rinna was pretty mean to her. Also, expect Rinna to flip flop once again where Yolanda is concerned. Which really pisses me off. 

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

OMG! I cannot believe that troll Aviva!!

MY DOCTOR LIED TO ME!

TAKE 'EM HOME. TAKE 'EM HOME!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT'S FAKE ON ME IS.... THIS!!!!

TAKE IT HOME, HEATHER. TAKE IT. TAKE IT!!!

YOU WANT ME TO CRAWL HOME. YOU WANT ME TO CRAWL HOME!!!

Putting that leg on the table, then throwing it away.

I don't remember the last time I laughed so much.

• Members

^Wasn't that hilarious?  Loved that scene.

I follow most of the BH ladies on Instagram.  Looks like Lisa V/Kyle/Kathryn all celebrated at Pump after the reunion shoot.  Yolanda and Erika went to the Beverly Hills Hotel.  We can clearly see alliances post-reunion.  I'm guessing this also means Yolanda was well enough to shoot the entire 12 hours and go out afterwards :rolleyes:

• Members

anigif_enhanced-16375-1406082034-11.gif

Please register in order to view this content

aviva-drescher.gif

tumblr_mz3bmj8ofb1svp2upo7_250.gif

tumblr_noogenkh0F1qk08n1o1_500.gif

tumblr_na875kZKRA1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Yass I hope she got her ass dragged for her manipulations and inconsistencies.

Where did Lipsa and Eileen go? Both? Neither? Wendy's? (Hell, I'd go to Wendy's too!)

Edited by Cat

• Members

Glad to hear I wasn't imagining things. Aviva did try, but the acting wasn't quite on par lmao 

And, YES, that was my favorite reaction too. I even went back to watch it again. I love when people give genuine, unstoppable laughs.

• Members

Melbourne

Pettifleur is such a piece of sh*t. She is such a perpetual victim. What a loser. She is such a bitch. She's mentally unhinged. And wearing coloured contact lenses doesn't change who she is, despite what she might otherwise think or want. 

Jackie's reactions made me laugh this episode. She was right about Pettifleur's bs crying about not being walked down the aisle by her father. What a whacko. Jackie is so right about Pettifleur's crap is repetitive and stupid.

Lydiot crying was so validating. It's about time she's realized she's the root of most problems. The issue I have is how she tries to smooth things over without any skill whatsoever. 

Susie is such a Lydia hater and it's delicious. She hasn't got much of a storyline or purpose otherwise, but Lydia is so vacuous and awful that having someone on the show whose sole role is to hate her is fine by me. 

Gamble has the filthiest laugh and I mean that in the best way. Her stepson is very lucky he's ending up with her as a stepmother - I think she relishes their relationship and 'gets' him.

Janet is gutsy to reveal a PTSD diagnosis. But that's Janet - spirit triumphant. Her family is very sweet and supportive and loving: that's a great real life. She'd be a fun lady to go on a date with and I can see why her ex-husband wants her back. 

Not much from Gina this episode...but I will say she should consider not wearing dresses so tight, they aren't flattering her anymore.

Next week's storm pre-wedding looks amazing - you couldn't make those scenes up. I am just loving this season, as I have the last two. Melbourne does this so right. These women are so much realer than the rest.