Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

YRBB, I don't want to spoil anything for you because I'd rather hear your take when you finally get around to watching. I'll only say Hurry up and watch so you can join us for RHoNY Season 8 when it finally begins!

LuAnn is usually tarred as a fraud by Ramona et al., but I felt Lu's presence/reaction to certain events in S7 really showed up the fraudulence and hypocrisy of some other HWs last season (naming no names... YRBB you better start watching s7 so I can rant!)

RHoNJ:

Tre and Juicy did an interview last night on Entertainment Tonight (bless my soul, I forgot that Cameron Matheson is on there as an anchor. SO Much better than on AMC). Juicy Joe as usual stole the spotlight from Tre because this guy is incapable of not spilling some truths, even when Teresa doesn't want him too. I know he is a felon and he definitely needs to be held accountable for his actions and do the time... but I will miss him on RHoNJ because I found his no more f*cks to give attitide legit (a word I bet has never been employed to describe Joe -- and I bet the word 'employed' hasn't either!) entertaining. 

http://youtu.be/eQKFc5RS7AQ

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't believe how cheap Bravo or the NYC production company is being... they just literally photoshopped the new girl into last year's cast photo.  Granted, that photo is the bomb, but why can't they just take new photos each year?  

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/03/03/real-housewives-of-new-york-news-ramona-singer-new-man-sonja-morgan-toaster-oven-new-girl-julianne-wainstein/

• Members

Ooooooh, sounds great. I like LuAnn (mostly) and have found her great so far in the first half of Season 6. I cannot wait for the legendary stuff!

I wish I could join you all for season 8, believe me, I do. I don't do TV/Cable, so I watch through Hulu, whenever they post the episodes. They have yet to post season 7! However, maybe I can get the episodes online, as long as I don't have to download anything.

• Members

OMG, I forgot how many now-classic Housewives lines are in Season 7!  YRBB, enjoy! LuAnn finally lets her d*ck swing like she doesn't care. Her "countess" schtick is tossed aside and we get to see the real her. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

RHOCheshire will be back for a third season with 3 new housewives....

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/news/a785763/the-real-housewives-of-cheshire-are-returning-for-a-third-series-on-itvbe/

OR

https://tvdeets.com/the-real-housewives-of-cheshire-season-3/

Please register in order to view this content

However, Magali WON'T be returning next season. She tweeted she needed a break.

The show will be back this Spring. 

@Cat @DaytimeFan @Cheap21, someone f-cking hold me. I think I gonna pass out. 

• Members

Damn. Damn. Damn!!!

Melbourne brings the house down yet again. Such a powerful episode in so many ways. 

Pettifleur and her sister, Gillian, exchange was very telling. Gillian exposed how fake and over-the-top Petti can be at times. If your family is saying the same things that everyone else are saying, then there is some truth to it. 

I am not the biggest Janet fan but she won me over tonight. I thought the scene with her stepdaughter was so cute. I am glad that the two were able to mend fences, and this scene did show how divorces can affect everyone. Especially, the children, I do think that Fiora, Janet's stepdaughter, is crazy to think that Janet should go back to Brian. It is obvious that he does not wanna be committed to one woman; he wants it all and then some. 

Gamble's brunch to give the women their invites was hilarious and drama filled. I think that Lydia is telling the truth (and it's obvious) that the other women have talked sh-t about Petti behind her back and didn't want anything to do with her. Gamble, who is a straight-shooter, verified it, thus making me believe it more. Jackie getting involved annoyed me. Just two seasons ago, she was ALL for Lyidiot and her antics with Andrea against Gina. Now she hates her. :rolleyes: I feel like the only people that have a reason to not trust Lydia are Susie, Gina, Pettifleur, and now Janet. Jackie is only getting involved b/c she has no damn story. 

Pettifleur becoming petty and whining about getting her invites last solidified why people don't wanna deal with her. I was glad when Gamble tossed her invites over the railing. 

Next week looks even better as we delve deeper into Susie and Lydia's past. Damn. This season is so good. This is why I feel like 8 women on these shows keeps things hot and spicy. RHONY had their best season with 8. Now Melbourne is having their best season with 8 women. I wish the other shows would jump on board and do the same. 

• Members

Oh? Is all of the new season over on Dailymotion if so great. It will give me something to have on as I'm getting ready for work in the morning the next few days since my internet is so funny, but Dailymotion is fairly good with my connection (how I got caught up on Daredevil. ;) )

• Members

It was damn good! Melbourne is such a satisfying show.

Seeing how Pettifleur was with her sister and then Gamble it goes to show that the other women will never develop a meaningful relationship with her. She's apparently a materialistic bitch with a personality disorder from the looks of things. I'm glad Gamble threw that invitation over the rail. 

I have always been a Janet fan and she never disappoints. 

I don't see how Lydiot is getting away with all her bulls*t. It's really dreadful how the women get snowed by her.