Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That trailer looked good! Thanks NBA! Im ready. Looks more juicy than the season

Why is Kandi in green? I liked that  they had a theme but then she is there looking all different

Why not just put YoLyma at the end for when her Lyme Disease causes her to inevitably leave early?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

OMG! That RHoA Reunion trailer looks EH-PIC! And the way everybody said "Oooooo" at the end! I agree with Antoyne, Kim is going to earn her stripes at this Reunion. I see Cynthia being a non-factor, however.

That seating plan is so atrocious. Who OKed this?? Love her or hate her, Erika should not be at the end of the couch. She brought drama to the season. It should really be (from L to R): Kathryn, Kyle, Lisa V, Andy, Lisa Rinna, Yolanda, Erika, Eileen. Or Lisa R on the Vanderpump couch with Kyle bumped to third.

• Members

Where do I even begin?

RHOA

YAAAASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

After peppering out this season, that trailer looks EPIC!!!! I loved how everyone looked...even Ford...who must be heading for a fall if she comes for Nene.

Can't wait for that...Kenya (and Kandi) vs Kim, Men Time, and...Todd v SHady Phae Phae.

RHoBH

I can't wait for the dirt. I've been enjoying this season other than the fall of Eileen so it should be interesting how this is going to go.

You know Erika is probably there because people will be coming for her or to be close to Yolanda. She might need a pitbull after all. :ph34r:

RHoD

Stars for the Lone Star state.

Other than Cary, meh on those taglines.

• Members

RHOD looks awful. The trailer and casting is underwhelming and the intro is horrible. The girl at the end had the worst tagline and delivery and yet the close with her? The CGI stars is a great idea, but the execution is so cheap looking. I'm not a fan of what they're bringing at all.

• Members

So I just got done watching the final 2 episode of Beverly Hills that were leaked on Vimeo. All I can say is Rinna and Eileen are really putting their soap acting skills to the test. Not only are they like 2 dogs with a bone to pick regarding Vanderpump but then they go as far as to try and turn Kyle against her! And here's the real kicker... Rinna actually tells Kyle to stop flip flopping! Which is hilarious considering Rinna wrote the book! It's all extremely ridiculous and very sad to see both of them succumb to the 2nd season curse.

Regarding Atlantas reunion trailer... It looks epic! Really excited to see it!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

The videos have now been set to private. :(

I'm assuming someone who edits the show uploaded them because some of the talking heads were missing and would just say "Sound Byte." 

There was a lot of Kim in both episodes so I'm almost certain she will be back full-time next season.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I totally agree with you. I felt as the season went on and she got to know the ladies better she was just fine. It looks like she definitely defends herself against Kenya at the reunion, which is nice to see.

The reunion looks more interesting than the season was.

• Members

The main reason people said that about Kim is because she herself pretty much said she didn't. She was reluctant to participate, reluctant to have her kids involved, etc. There's nothing wrong with that, but it set up her narrative - she doesn't want to be there, and it shows. Beyond the beef with Kenya (which everyone, aside from Kandi, ends up doing at one point or another), that's been pretty much it for her.