Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kim looks absolutely tragic but we'll see rhat she manages to muster up. I'm sure the gay husband had some good one liners prepped for her and will get some catty digs in at Ken Mora....

Cynthia looks flawless from the little I see of that stylish pink number. Liking Porsha and Phaedras choices as well. Didn't see Missus Leakes but hopefully she's killing it! 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh please. Only thing Kim will try and lord over Kenya's head is her Hollywood resume, which doesn't mean sh-t now. She's officially a reality star just like Kenya. 

I doubt Chris came at Kenya like he wanted as Matt was onstage too, and he IG'd that protected Kenya, so I doubt Chris tried much if anything. 

• Members

Im caught up on Beverly Hills now and Yolanda aint sh-t! She comes across as such a bitch and Im sick of her story and pity party. STFU!

Kyle can whine and cry all she wants about the girl's talking about Kim but the fact is she continues to use Kim as her main storyline despite Kim not being on the show

ATL:

Sheree is MESSY as f-ck. She's working overtime to get her peach and Im upset she didnt! She deserves it bc she is instigating, bringing sh-t to the forefront and moving story along. She's doing what Kenya used to (and still to a degree) does.

Phaedra and Nene are some fake ass bitches. Them all acting like Kim's friend and flipping the script in her face was some shady mess. Of course Kenya was thrown under the bus and the main reason why they are getting close to Kim is bc she also hates kenya

With that said, I havent been fond of Kenya's behavior this trip. She acted childish but im glad she apologized and saw the error in her ways

• Members

RHOMelbourne 3.2: 

It is only episode two of the season and it's already blowing away the competition. Hell, next week's episode looks like a good one too. 

Let me start off by saying, whoever suggested Susie was a genius. That b-tch is on point when it comes to Lydia and spilling truths. I believe everything she says about her. Lydia seems like that type of chick to use people to get to the top. Their rift is something I am interested in seeing the remainder of the season. I think Lydia v. Susie is just the beginning and it is gonna get even worse. I am here for it. 

Pettifleur came off well to me this episode. We finally got to see her be vulnerable, be human for once. I felt for her when he pleaded with Nathan to come home and having regrets over how things went between them. It broke my heart to see him turn her proposition down, but soften the blow by reminding him that she molded him into the man that he is. I think that'll ease Pettifleur's pain. That aside, I am finding Nathan sexy as !@#$%^&*]. Maybe I need to go and look for me a Sri Lankan man. I am a sucker for a man with a good bone structure in the face and Nathan has IT. 

Speaking of someone looking good, Pettifleur's body is point. I thought the scene with her and her personal trainer was comical. Her trainer is one of the few people I've ever seen get Pettifleur together with ease. 

Gina (another one who can get Pettifleur together with ease) and Pettifleur's friendship is growing on me. I love how Gina gave her advice on how to handle the women in the future, and vowing to have each other's backs. Gina has always struck me as being all about loyalty, so I believe that she'll have Pettifleur's back even though a defensive Pettifleur will read it the wrong way. I like their little growing bond....

Gamble, who I like, came off as an idiot this episode. Why would she go and tell what Susie just told her to Lydia? Has she not forgotten how much Lydia trashed her last season? She should've kept this to herself as knowledge is power. IMO, she better take heed b/c I do believe that Lydia is using her. Maybe not to get back in Gina's good graces but to keep her spot on the show. Gamble was the one that drove story last season and was the well-liked with the audience. It'd only make sense for Lydia to latch on like a succubus. 

Jackie continues to annoy me. I don't believe that Lydia trashed the women to her in private. I just don't. If so, why say anything NOW? Especially, when Jackie stays declaring that Chyka and Janet are her closest friends. I found that to be suspect. She's doing that sh-t to get involved in the drama, so she can stay relevant. She ain't slick and I am onto her ass.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I'm not concerned with Kim right now. What I would like to focus on is the rumored RHONY announcement for today! Andy said it's sooner than we expect and rumors are today. I hope by the time I wake up I have a trailer and new pictures. I'm excited because we have very little information other than the new housewife. I'm curious what they give us. I hope it's a good season. I imagine maybe they'll air it as RHOBH winds down and we will have RHONY and RHOD for a while. I don't expect RHONJ until LATE this year and same for RHOC which will probably push RHOBH out of it's typical November premiere. We shall see, but I'm excited.

• Members

They can screw with the other series all they want but IMO, ATL and BH should always be Nov. it's a formula that just works. We have 3 series right now so I can see them airing NY, Dallas and OC at the same time with NJ overlapping with ATL and BH

• Members

NYC has been taping for a long time now.  OC just started filming a week ago, so they won't be on for awhile.  Vicki has been confirmed back.

NYC - I follow most of them on Instagram.  They all just spent the weekend in Miami partying it up.  Ramona, Sonja, Bethenny, and Carol all seem to be friendly.  Dorinda/Luann seem to be friendly.  I haven't seen much to indicate they are all feuding.

• Members

OC it's been said all ladies are back. Lydia is filming something involving the show, but not sure if it's new or for a special. Many speculate it's a special since she's posting behind the scenes of her filming talking heads and they usually wouldn't allow that if you're returning to the show in an official capacity. NYC only thing we know is that Bethenny said herself she tipped her toes in the water last season, but she's heavily involved in the drama this year. They also have a half-Asian new housewife named Julianne. 

I'm curious how OC will go if it pretty much keeps the same cast. I need them to move on from the Brooks drama. I don't want until Vicki pile up. They tried that last season and it isn't entertaining and it doesn't work. Similar to Beverly Hills always trying to make Vanderpump the outcast.