Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm happy for Lu! Love the ring! And he does look good for his age. 

Could care less about Jersey. It's the only Housewives show I've never been able to get into. I know I bitch that most of the wives from various cities are dumb as hell but everyone on Jersey is borderline retarded.

• Members

Jersey just isn't fun. Even in the first season I felt like it was a chore to watch until we got to the table flip. They have huge moments, but the day-to-day stuff is incredibly boring with them. They could've saved that show by bringing in non-related housewives around season 4, but since they never did it just is too late to save it. I'm interested in seeing their trailer whenever that comes later this year. I feel like it's going to be another boring season.

• Members

I agree that seasons 1-2 were chores to watch. Danielle and her delusions were the only thing keeping me entertained those seasons. I enjoyed seasons 3-4 but seasons 5-6 is when I started to feel the show was a chore again. The Gorga/Wakile v. Guidice family rivalry killed the show. IMO, they need to stack this show come season 7. I'd suggest they go the RHONY route and add 4-5 extraordinary characters to breathe life into this waning show. Otherwise, RHONJ can join Miami, Vancouver, and DC in the great beyond. 

RHOA:

Well damn. I didn't expect Nene to flip on Cynthia so quickly. I knew it would happen but not so sudden. Can't say I pity Cynthia....:P

These women better learn that Nene views none of them as her friends. They are all pawns in her chess game.

• Members

True. I think she wants to get vengeance on Cynthia more than she does Kenya. 

That aside, can the so-called 'rich b-tch' plz retire them ripped black tights?! I swear them are the only pants I see her ass in along with them ripped blue jeans she'll alternate back and forth with. Nene makes too much money to be caught wearing the same damn pants over and over. 

Good to see Diana Nene's shadow still around. She's Nene's only true friend b/c she'll do whatever Nene wants as long as she gets to ride her coattails. 

• Members

I'm happy for LuAnn. She looks genuinely thrilled! Especially after Heather/Carole etc targeted her last Reunion, at least she has someone in her corner. I'll bet her tag this season will be "I am no longer a Countess, but I will always be a Lady/elegance is just who I am" or something like that.

I really liked NJ in seasons 1-2 (Danielle "You either love me or hate me. There's no in-between with me" :wub: ). IMO, bringing on thirsty-ass Melissa/Joey/Kathy/GrossSushiMan killed the franchise. Even the Manzos and Lauritas, ever ready to promote their own damn behinds, couldn't give a !@#$%^&*] about the Gorga/Giudice/Wakile (did anybody care about the Wakiles' beef with Tre??) mess.

Bravo brought in newbies (+ Dina "Namaste, bitch!") last season and IMO it made NJ even worse. Those awful twins, Amber and the husbands were so thirsty they made Melissa look positively refreshed. I hope we never see those dreadful amateur-hour 'actors' again.

Honestly, NJ was best when it followed the Giudice kids a few months' back while Teresa was in jail (coupled with Melissa whining about why wasn't she invited to visit Tre in the big pokey, lol. She really is just too awful). I actually felt something for Gia and her sisters. I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.

It might benefit RHoNJ if they expand the pool from just having Italian-American cast members, because they are running those IA stereotypes into the ground. Otherwise get ready for more "We're old skool. We believe in RESPECT" Godfather-style opening tags.

RHoA:

Damn. Nene just used Cynthia, wrung her out to dry, didn't she? I kind of feel bad for Cyn now that she's thrown all her eggs in Nene's basket again. That #flipflopping hashtag tho. :ph34r:

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm in agreement. Virtually everyone in the cast grew unlikable by the 5th season. I still have a soft spot for Teresa even though she and the hubby are shady as hell. But hypocritical Jacqueline, fame-hungry Melissa, self-righteous Caroline, and thirsty unmemorable Kathy all lost their luster, if they ever had any. And the three newbies last season were all one-hit wonders that are better left forgotten & never mentioned again. 

ITA to it all. I loved seasons 1 & 2, but sadly, there was nowhere else to go with the Danielle dynamic, and as you said, the thirsty Melissa, Kathy, and their extended family of goofballs --- plus, Bravo's insistence of keeping the dynamic for THREE long seasons --- killed the momentum. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

the Queen is back!

It just hit me that we have three RH series going on right now. There has been overlap before but its usually one debuting as the other is airing the reunion and pretty much over. Nope now, we have ATL and BH right in the middle of their seasons with Potamac a few episodes in

• Members

Aww, I loved Kathy!  She was a breath of fresh air and probably the only sane one of the bunch. 

That promo was good. I bet they treat it like Atlanta and continue filming while it premieres. 

We were close to having 4 running at the same time!  I can't remember if Cheshire ended the day before Potomac premiered or if they had one week of overlap.