Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see Katie is bringing out her inner Sistah Gurl all of a sudden. Now she's rocking her natural hair and trying to appear afrocentric.

Please register in order to view this content

https://twitter.com/KatieRost/status/692128902358134784

https://twitter.com/KatieRost/status/695798352747716608

Edited by frequentsoapfan

• Members

@Cheap21 A longer RHOMelbourne promo. Even Chyka looks like she brings the heat this season:

• Members

See, I don't think Katie is bringing anything out. She's always been clear on being biracial and proud of both sides. Her wearing her hair like that doesn't shock me. Even on the show she doesn't perm it, she just flatirons it so you can clearly see she is still black. I like Katie. She's dumb as a sack of rocks, but she isn't trying to hurt anybody. She's fun to watch and I look forward to seeing where future seasons would take her, especially without this current boyfriend.

• Members

thank you! I thought I was the only one on here that liked her. She reminds me of Porsha but likeable

Im going to Melbourne in 2 weeks and my dream would be to walk into one of the housewives, preferably Gina. Id die

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
  • Members

I'm very happy for LuAnn - they've known each other for 9 months and were introduced to each other by Dorinda. Frankly, if Dorinda were my friend and she introduced me to a friend of hers, I'd know she'd vetted them. I don't think she's going to give a damn about losing her countess courtesy title - last season demonstrated that LuAnn shook off those countess inhibitions and is her own woman.

Please register in order to view this content

And this is the ring, 8 carats, canary diamond centre flanked by white diamonds, LuAnn scored: