Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm so excited that it appears this season is going to be the downfall of Kenya.

Also, Brandon, to address that shade you tossed in my direction earlier, I certainly can (and have) admitted when my faves are wrong (Nene, Brandi, etc.), however, y'all are so determined to see them as the antichrist that you don't see me do so. 

• Members

Honey, isn't every season the 'downfall of Kenya?' But she still comes back every season getting underneath the women and viewers skin, so clearly she's winning.

I didn't toss shade in your direction. That was for anyone who is guilty. You interpreted it however. No one is asking you to view them as the antichrist. I sure as hell don't view Kenya that way b/c I can't be influenced easily. I love her. Simple as that. 

• Members

No, I don't think I've ever said that a season was her downfall. Season 5, obviously was her introduction. But seasons 6/7 were anything but her downfall - they were the years spent shamelessly hyping her as the second coming (for no reason), as she set herself UP for her downfall. Thankfully, it appears now that the time has come.

I don't doubt that she'll recover, though - The thing about Kenya is that she is DESPERATE to stay on this show, so she will change everything about herself, her screen presence, her mannerisms, her demeanor, in order to stay relevant and keep her job. As many personalities as we have seen from Kenya, not one of them has been completely her. So, as she is roasted over the coals this reunion, she will come back next year acting "changed", but still being the same [!@#$%^&*] stirring liar, and she will maintain her spot on the show. It doesn't hurt that she is so largely hated already - she doesn't have to worry about an eroding fan base. The difference between Kenya and other housewives who have had "downfalls" is that she will change her entire persona to stay relevant, where as when fans grew tired of other housewives personalities, they continued to be themselves because they're not going to leave all dignity at the door for the show. So Kenya may overcome her downfall - but it's nothing to be proud of.

Also - I realized my initial post came off a bit more passive aggressive than I intended it to, Brandon! I didn't mean to imply that you were shading me in a negative way, just that I caught your shade and that I was giving you the whole tree in return. :);) 

• Members

roasted for what? The only one that she has a major issue with is Kim. I guess maybe spineless Cynthia if things truly deterioriate but with the other women, there is nothing major to come at her for. Not like in the past with the Apollo/Phaedra drama or back and forth with Porsha.

• Members

It appears the tides have turned against Kenya pretty badly, at least for now. Cynthia deleted all of the posts about Kenya's birthday apparently. Nene/Kenya seem to be beefing again. Kim has beef with her. Phaedra and Porsha openly dislike her anyway so odds are they'll work their way into the beef somehow, even if it's just defending others. The only person who might defend her is Kandi. We'll have to see how the rest of the season goes, but from what I've heard, Kenya is involved in a lot of drama as the season progresses. 

• Members

No Cynthia didn't. All her posts about Kenya's birthday are still on her Twitter and IG. She hasn't deleted anything.

Kenya isn't beefing with Nene as she said something quite nice about her last night on WWHL. Despite Nene writing that scathing post about being a backstabber, which she was, Kenya said Nene had every right to be in her feelings but that's how Kenya felt in that moment. Kenya went on to say that she adores Nene now and enjoys how she's softened up. Everything is cool on Kenya's side of the fence. 

Kim.... No one really cares for her. Kenya wasn't lying when she said that the women talk about her b/c they do. Insiders on numerous blogs have spilled that the women don't care for Kim b/c she isn't a team player when it comes to shooting. She's either leaving early or bringing her kids to shoots, which unnerves them. That was spilled months ago and we saw it verified on TV last night. 

Yeah, everyone might take a shot at Kenya but when hasn't that occurred. I don't think this reunion will be Kenya's downfall as y'all claim. Will she get called out? Yeah. But this ain't her first or last rodeo. She took on all the women at the s6 reunion and did fine. Only people that might give her serious grief are Kim and Cynthia and she'll snap them like twigs quickly. Her and Phaedra might have an exchange over the Miami incident but I don't think it'll be do deep b/c as Cheap21 pointed out, Kandi will back her and Phaedra will fold. She and Porsha might have an exchange but when has Porsha ever had the ups on Kenya? Never. Kenya always grinds Porsha to dust w/o even trying. Her and Sheree might have some banter but it'll be playful. She and Nene might exchange words but (again), it'll be anger coming from Nene. Kenya has no issue with her. 

Honestly, I think this is a reunion where everyone is gonna catch equal amount of heat b/c ALL the women were extremely messy this season. I don't think this'll be a toxic reunion b/c it hasn't been a toxic season for the most part. It's been pretty lighthearted--the most lighthearted since season 5. 

• Members

The same women that think Kim is boring think Kenya is crazy and hired another Boyfriend.  Kenya got dragged on Twitter last night LOL. Kim Fields is boring, but she is Kim Fields so don't F wit Tootie LOL

Edited by rlj

• Members

Yeah but a. Few pages back, Kenya was a grown. ass woman who doesn't hold onto stuff, the Queen, blah, blah.  She looked stupid ignoring Kim at the table, then gets upset that Kim doesn't want to answer her question.  I still don't get why Kenya hates Kim, she hasn't done anything to her.     Kenya getting so upset that she got physical an invaded Kims personal space AFTER UEARS of her dogging people when its done to her is karma imo

swer