Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

okay upon watching more, Karen is a bit too crusty. Charisse is tragic and like someone else said, looks like JAY Z. Can't stand Ashley as she just feels vapid and gold digger-ish. Not sure how I feel about Robyn and Katie. Giselle I like the more I see but she's very extra. 

Am I forgetting anyone?

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't understand why you guys are calling it a flip flop though. Cyn has know Kenya for what 4 years....? 

How is that even comparable to the long number of years Cynthia and Nene have been friends? Has Cynthia EVER claimed that she and Kenya are "best friends"? 

I mean this is ridiculous. Nene and Cynthia had a serious disagreement. Okay fine. The friendship was broken but no one ever really thought that it was over FOREVER. And I think we all know Kenya was just a simple temporary replacement. I mean Kenya and Cynthia were/are friends. However kenyas attitude tonight was beyond childish. She's just a cartoon and a terrible actress. Her attempts to act hurt and angry that Cynthia had chosen Kim's idea for the commercial were beyond tragic. 

Kenyan INTENTIONALLY missed the business meeting with Kim and Cynthia. What did she think was gonna happen?!

• Members

Umm, Nene and Cynthia were only friends for 4 years as well. Nene copped to not knowing who Cynthia was before they started filming season 3 but was only pretending to know her for the sake of the show. I feel bad for Cynthia. She gets sh*t on by everyone in her life (Peter, Nene, her sister and mother, every girl that's been on this show) that it's turned her into one of them.

• Members

RHOA:

I am 100% Team Twirl but I can call my favorite out when they are wrong (unlike certain people on this board :P). Kenya was dead ass wrong to pull Kim's chair out. IMO, she can no longer bring up Porsha laying hands on her b/c now she's crossed a line. Furthermore, Kenya should've attended the meeting and she would've had a spot in the commercial. Kenya was being a petty as child, but I am trumping it up to her acting out for the cameras. 

Moving onto Cynthia, she is a flip-flopping bitch--a fair-weather friend. I find it odd that Nene fans are declaring she isn't when you all were calling her that last season. Cynthia has always blown with the wind but I think this one instance, it won't come out in her favor. Despite the audience hating Kenya, she's been getting tons of heat online. You a grown as woman, you can have more than one BFF. Plus, your relationship with one best friend isn't gonna be the same as it is with another. Yeah, she might've talked to Nene 24/7, 365 but that doesn't mean her relationship has to be the same with Kenya for it to not qualify in being a best friendship. My issue with Cynthia, and has always been, is that she does not stand in her truth. She is a beta personality surrounded by alphas, hence why they trample over time and time again. Even Porsha and Phaedra called her out for being a flip-flopper. If everyone is saying the same thing then it is true. She should've flat out owned that her and Kenya were extremely close. She denied it and then tried getting buck with Kenya. I wish Kenya would've snatched her ass up when she did that. 

Did anyone catch the shade Nene tossed at Phaedra and Porsha? Speaking of fair-weather friends, it is obvious that Nene has dumped them too. I guess she and Cynthia truly are a match made in hell. Speaking of Nene....

All I gotta say to this is that a hit dog will holler. Nene does have history of backstabbing her friends. Getting Sheree fired, trying to get Cynthia fired, trying to get the group to turn on Kim Z., shall I carry on? Nene, you're a backstabber. Own it. 

RHOP:

Tonight was boring. All I ask for is that they end the PSA for interracial dating on this show and the etiquette banter. It's old. I didn't care for the etiquette banter when Luann did it for years on RHONY and I don't care now.  You can't be a classy bitch and be a platform that exploits women by putting them in messy situations. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I don't remember hearing that re Nene and Cynthia but even if that's true nene and Cynthia knew each other way before Ken Mora appeared on the scene. It's not flip flopping at all. It's simply stating the facts. 

For some one delusional like Kenya I know that's it's hard to face reality but that's the truth. 

Potomac continues to be enjoyable. Karen is a lot more tolerable when she's away from Charisse. The etiquette stuff gets tiresome. I wonder what happened to this lady to make her so guarded/wound up.

really like Katie and Ashley's friendship. Katie child slow down and you'll get that ring! No man wants to feel rushed into the thing...

• Members

Cut the bullshit. You're only saying this crap b/c Cynthia is back up Nene's ass but weeks ago, you were wanting her head on a platter when she got into it with Porsha. :P

It's flip-flopping. Point. Blank. Period. Phaedra said it. Porsha said it. Even Sheree wanted to say it. Everyone that has been on the show with Cynthia has called her out on her history of flip-flopping. Even your beloved Nene. 

Cynthia lacks a backbone. No one was asking for her to claim Kenya as her BFF, but it was downright dirty for her to denounce her friendship with Cynthia. Especially, when Kenya could've paid Cynthia dust and not filmed with her last season. Had that happened, Cynthia would not have been on the show ... thanks to Nene, who (again) wanted her off the show.

• Members

Uhh what are you talking about? I supported Cynthia over Porsha....Porsha was clearly up in Cynthia's space. I said Cynthia is clearly upset over the Peter situation.

Please don't make up stuff...you're better than that. 

As for Phaedra and Porsha we both know they can't stand Cynthia and they are not genuine friends. Cynthia's lack of a backbone can't be denied but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a heart or that she doesn't consider Nene her "bestie" throughout their time on the show....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear