Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

YES! Good lord, when Kyle pretends to be stupid so that someone has to repeat themselves and keep an issue alive - and this isn't the first time she's done this - it irritates me to no end. 

The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick really didn't impress me. She knows what she wrote about Kathryn and she knows how full of crap she is and what a rancid bitch she was 20 years ago. 

Lips is being messy as hell, but I still like watching her because she makes her scenes happen. 

I am really enjoying Erika's commentary. She is sarcastic and dry and has a sense of humour about herself.

POTOMAC

I'm two episodes in and the biggest take away I have for the show is how dated and tired Karen's kitchen is, how her whole house is. Considering she's the wife of the "Black Bill Gates" of such an esteemed family, I expect better interior design. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If I have to hear one more comment about weaves on RHOP I will just be done. Karen and Charrisse have struggle weaves worse than Flavor of Love girls, yet they want to sit here going in on Gizelle?! They WISH they looked as good as Gizelle on her worst day. Let's start with Karen--she's married to the "Black Bill Gates," but has an outdated kitchen, old Mercedes and her weave is not only unflattering, but poorly put in and poorly dyed/styled. Girl go sit down. Charrisse--she is very homely looking to begin with, but her styling and BEYOND struggle weave just kills her. Not flattering for her face at all and it looks like a tacky weave sewed in too far back because she doesn't have edges. HORRIBLE style. At least Karen looks better in her talking heads, Charrisse still looks a mess. I expect her to have the biggest downfall this season. Her husband don't want her tired ass.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the other girls though. Robin is laid back but fun. Gizelle irritated me with the thot comments on Ashley, but she was within her rights. I mostly just wanted her to love Ashley so they could form a power team and shut out Charrisse and Karen. I LOVED Ashley. She is young and spunky, but feels fresh. Her husband was actually cute and not what I expected. I LOVED their condo. It was stunning. I look forward to more of her. Katie is a TOTAL TOTAL airhead, but she remains fun. I think she's harmless but making a fool of herself. Her boyfriend is giving me flashbacks to Bethenny and Jason 1.0 during RHONY season one. Looking forward to next week.

RHOA is getting stale, but is still watchable. Next week we know will be good and probably carry the rest of the season. I enjoy Kim Fields, but that brunch was a mess. At this point and especially with a stylist, she needed a better outfit. She looked like she just got out of bed. Her hair was ATROCIOUS!!!!!!!!! The worst!!!! I usually like her hairstyles, but her own hair was a completely different color than her wig and the roots were growing in bad and it just looked awful. I can't imagine why she couldn't have done her hair similar to what Sheree had. Kenya vs Kim has me firmly on Kim's side. Cynthia is stupid for trying to include Kenya in this commercial shoot when clearly Kim is the one with the talent and time to pull it off. I love Kenya, but this fight with Kim is only making her look bad.

• Members

Wow, Faye really disappointed me this episode. Acting so oblivious to the obvious problem that Kathryn has with her was weak. If you can betray one of your deceased friends trust and write a book about her secrets and drag random people you've never met before into it, own it. Don't act flippant and surprised when you're finally called on your "morally corruptness."  Kathryn held her own. "Stop looking at me. Say something to me." I loved it! I hope Kathryn doesn't let this go. Faye knows this is her only ticket onto this show so hopefully she's just biding her time. I did have to LOL at "You look beautiful by the way." Faye is so passively aggressive nasty that I can't help but love it.

Further proof that Mohamed is pissed that Lisa outed Yolanduh's lies. His instagram statement. 

Please register in order to view this content

Notice he never denies saying that his kids don't have Lymes... And now onto Yolanduh's only means to keep her sick, mental charade going: A sick selfie with fellow Lymes victim not Gigi Bella.

I just can't. I'll take Brandi over this money grubbing loon any day.

• Members

I did catch him, but it felt very brief and in passing. I liked in the Olden Days of ATL how Dwight, Derek and Miss Lawrence flowed through a lot of the episodes. Derek did Kim's wig line, Miss Lawrence recorded a song with Kandi and Dwight lent Greg some money, lol.

Ooo, I'll be on the lookout for that, thanks!

OMG Mohammed is so PISSED at Lisa VP right now.

Honestly, he's doing things the good old BH way -- brush everything under the carpet and pretend everything is fine. Deny, deny, deny.

I am totally creeped out by this picture. Poor Bella. Yolanda looks like she is gloating over her daughter's physical weakness as Bella gets God knows what IVed into her arm. I am wondering if she really thinks she is sick and as projecting that 'sickness' on the people around her, or if this is just an elaborate ploy for alimony and attention.

I really hope these people are not really sick with Lyme. :(

• Members

That picture is deplorable. It's a shame because BH managed to have a potent combination of campy trash and high drama and real glamour early on, but since then they always seem to go the most toxic route - with Brandi, Kim, now Yolanda. I think it's one of the reasons why a show that should have been a jewel in the crown mostly just managed to get some mileage for LVP, and she did a lot of that on her own. The rest has stalled itself out - every season they seem to waste the chance to have a fresh start. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

IA, the picture is awful. I got a chill when I saw the way Yolanda seemed to be looking at her child so... triumphantly. There is something not right about this entire set-up..

I daresay that after this season even LVP may have had her day. Mohammed has very publicly broken with her and people feel she is stirring the pot with Eileen. I love watching but something about this season feels very End of Days with BH.

I forgot about this trailer when it was screened earlier this season. OMG! Is Jamaica here yet? That trip looks PACKED with drama!

• Members

I'll be honest, I'm getting tired of Lisa Vanderpump.  She's not authentically as cute and funny as she once was... she also comes across as hypocritical.  She loves to pry into everyone's business (Kyle, Erika, etc. - which to a degree I understand because she wants to make the show entertaining), but she has this serious wall up and doesn't like others to pry into her issues.  

I just really love Erika - she's a breath of fresh air.  I love how she handled both Vanderpump and Bethenny.  I just wish she weren't so far up Yolanda's butt, because Yolanda is a tragic mess.

• Members

OMG, Faye was paying Kathryn DUST! She was not giving her a reaction and she played her well with the smiles and looks and she continues with it next week. She is being messy without being messy. I love how her mere presence is stirring up sh-t and providing good drama. This is why she is needed as she's making the show so much more enjoyable.

• Members

I feel bad for Lisa Vanderpump (and Rinna) because I truly believe they're right, but Yolanda is so shifty that she won't be as easy as Brooks to figure out. Even Lisa letting it slip that Mohammed told her those kids weren't sick, I believe her, but even though he told her that, he's obviously going to be upset since it was told on confidence. Even his statement about it didn't say those kids were sick, it simply said family affairs are private. I can't wait to see how the reunion goes. I feel like the Lisa's will go down in flames and if Yolanda even shows up she will play brain dead (literally) and then dip out like last season. I wish they had written her off until she got "better." This story isn't even interesting and she isn't on enough to have earned that diamond. She should've been a friend popping in and out like Brandi and Kim later in the season.