Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lisa Rinna was absolutely pathetic and just weird on Tuesday's episode. How she managed to turn all of the Kim stuff to be about her is just really odd and tasteless. She's totally been losing me all season and then her randomly bringing the OJ stuff up to Kathryn was just it for me.

• Members

Lol the Real Housewives of Potomac is so far enjoyable! The one wife married to the white guy...child you blessed. That is one fine man. I think I like Karen so far.

Oh wow this Charisse..she's a hot mess.

Just caught up on Atlanta and the DC March segment....for once NBA you have a point about Kim. This was the first time I thought she abused the "mom" card. Lady you're not the only mother who's ever lived. And what was the point of traveling all the way there only to return home the exact day of the march? Seemed absolutely stupid to me. And she seems so confused and helpless as a mom. Has she never heard of a nanny or help? Or family members helping. It wouldn't have been nothing to bring a niece or nephew along to help shoulder the burden.

Cyntha is just getting back with the winning team. Kenya will never be as real or as fun as Nene and deep down Cynthia knows this. 

I'm very much looking forward to Potomac tonight...almost more than Atlanta although I'm hopeful that will be entertaining too..

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

RHOA was boring tonight. I'm not gonna even bother commenting on it. I don't applaud Kenya coming for Kim's marriage during Jamaica but let's be honest, production and Bravo are pushing this. It's obvious that there is some smoke and fire when it comes to Kim and her husband and Bravo is about to exploit it. All the skeletons are about to come flying out the closet (pun intended). It's obvious this was pushed seeing as everyone has been questioning Kim's hubby sexuality. At least the season will get back juicy again like it was during the Miami episodes. 

RHOP was OK. I am glad that Gizelle took on Charrisse and Karen, who both came off as b-tches. Regardless if Gizelle had help with the letter, she took the time out to do it. Handwritten at that, which means it was even more sincere.

@frequentsoapfan, I am with you. Katie wants to be a white woman so badly, and her thirst (and fetishizing) for white men is becoming disturbing. I've noticed via Twitter too that people are starting to question her man's sexuality too. Regardless, it is obvious that he is not interested in her.

I like Ashley but her youthfulness is gonna serve as a problem for these women. I am looking at her with raised eyebrow too b/c she is coming off as a 'sugar baby' to me. From the trailer, her man's sexuality is gonna be questioned in the season too. Dear God. :ph34r:

Karen's husband Aunt Dot does not seem to like Karen if you ask me. She seemed distant and cold towards her. I get this feeling that Karen might pimp this woman to the audience as if she is the next Mama Elsa--the wise old sage that provides advice (or etiquette in her case) to the women. 

• Members

RHOA

Kim's event was wack! IA the episode was boring and having one focused on her was the reason for that. 

Porsha looked cute in this episode and I didnt mind her. 

Im not here for Phakedra's talking head shade. She just comes across ugly and bitter

RHOP

DEAD at Cherisse saying Gizelle's hair wasnt cute bc it really wasnt

I didnt like Gizelle saying Ashley was thotish. I liked Ashley so far from what we saw

Aunt Dot was teh MVP of the episode. LMAO at her not feeling that warm tea

I thought it was ignorant of Robyn and Gizelle to ask what Katie's kids would check off. Girls, you both are biracial

Cherisse and Karen were so stank at the end! Like damn, what bitter nasty women

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I hope her sponsor is close by because Kim will need it.  Sad tho :((

RHOA: Kenyas show how disgusting she is and hates that Kim gets to her.  Now she will go after Kim's hubby?  Only a terminal asexual kunt like Kenya would do that.  She goes to an even with no intention to comply but will call security in a NY minute if you don't comply at one of her events.  She's a cartoon still vying for #1 while being ignored by TPTB.  

RHOP: Katie is no longer cute.  She's disgusting.  She goes out of her way to make certain everyone knows she not completely black.  Self hating trash!  None of these ladies appeal to me at all.  Ashley is kind of interesting with the hubby twice her age, but he provides quite nicely for her.  Karen looks drunk, Charisse is hideous, Giselle tries way to hard which makes her suck and Robin has zero personality.  

Edited by ChitHappens