Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kenya keeps y'all seething hot mad when all she does is production's bidding. :lol: Y'all don't think that messy Carlos King (and potentially Andy) told these women to bring this up? But what's funny is that she wasn't the only one that brought light to the situation *coughs* Phaedra, Porsha, Nene *coughs* but they get passes of course. :rolleyes:

Yeah, those rumors weren't out since Living Single, but everyone on gossip blogs and forums have been talking Chris being potentially gay (I believe he is) for years

Sorry to break it to y'all but I doubt Kenya goes anywhere at this point. She'll be the center of the reunion yet again, thus solidifying her spot in season 9. :P

That aside, all these women are extremely messy. All these women have taken low blows. All these women are most likely miserable. It ain't just Kenya. All of them are down in the gutter with her doing the same mess for the same check. 

• Members

Thats not true. Kenya did not say this. She said she has KNOWN Kim since Living Single and then followed it up with "for the past 10 years, there have been pervasive rumors..." She never said she heard stuff from the LS days

All the women save Sheree and Cynthia were coming for "Chris being gay" yet Kenya is getting the brunt of the blame. She wasnt even the one that started it as Phaedra, Nene and Porsha were all throwing shade and pointing out how feminine and sassy he was. They all followed up with that in their talking heads

LuPeta trying to come for Matt was indeed pathetic. I guess he felt he's been too quiet this season and needed to turn up. Boy bye

Anyone else annoyed how they kept calling it 'mercial". Ya'll too lazy to say the extra syllable.

Nene was decent in this episode. Color me shocked. Cant really hate on her as she conducted herself well.

• Members

This is what annoys me. Everyone overlooks the other women but call Kenya out. Like Kim, don't be selective. All the women were equally messy. Kenya was just blunt and honest, which is actually to be respected. She at least said the sh-t upfront while the others skirted around the issue while indicating the man was gay in their opinions. Especially, Porsha and Phaedra. 

But Kenya being honest makes her miserable and ugly. 

Was Nene miserable when she took shots at Kim's kids having two different daddies? Or when she deemed Noelle (Cynthia's daughter) to being 'fast' for having a beau?

Was Phaedra miserable when poached Nene's estranged sisters behind the scenes in an attempt to bring them on the show, or the countless other underhanded things she did?

Was Porsha miserable when she brought up Peter cheating on Cynthia or Kordell, her own ex, being gay?

Was Cynthia miserable when she brought up Phaedra/Mr. Chocolate?

Was Sheree miserable when she brought up Bryce stealing from Walmart? 

All these women are damn miserable and messy at the end of the day but they do it for our entertainment. 

All these women have taken shots below the belt. 

• Members

Good lord is grandpa Peter really trying to come for Matt? Have a seat in your wheelchair, AARP. Ain't nobody checking for you.

I was all ready to rip Kenya apart for her role in trying to slander Kim's husband but... Dudes gay. My gaydar was so far off the charts I filed a missing persons report.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

:lol:

You ain't alone. My gaydar is off the scale too when it comes to Kim's husband. 

It ain't slander if it is true and I believe it is. Kim always seemed so desperate to have a man and family, she'd settle being beard rather than being alone. I remember her doing a biography story around the time of her first divorce, and she wreaked of desperation; she went on and on about being depressed post her first marriage. This was before she even got with Chris. 

• Members

exactly and I take back what I said about Kenya getting the brunt of the blame. She is getting ALL the blame. I didnt see Nene, Phaedra or Porsha try to shut that conversation down. I didnt see them opt to bow out like Cyn and Sheree. Nope they were willing participants, contributing and cracking jokes about it YET its all Kenya's fault as usual as if they werent implying he was gay earlier in the episode before she even entered the picture. Nope Kenya planted that seed in their head and made them talk about it:rolleyes:

Potomac

Ashley looking like she got kicked out of Josie and the Pussycats

tumblr_n61h0xigCg1qa70eyo2_500.gif

tumblr_o2kb4xa7ZZ1rlafseo1_400.gif

btw, am I the only one that doesnt think theres anything wrong with Googling someone? I think where she messed up was gossiping about what she read

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't think there's anything wrong with googling someone at all, but like you said the gossiping about it especially someone's finances is where the issue lies.

Katie comes off so pathetically desperate. It's not even like her man his uber rich. She's gotta feel embarrassed when she watches this. I'm sure her boyfriend is.

RHOA

I'm not even touching this episode. All of the women outside of Cynthia were disgusting and fake as [!@#$%^&*].

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Somewhat both. Ana's was, "In the courtroom and the kitchen, I bring the heat." Kathy's was, "If you can't stand the heat then get out my kitchen." So the line has been used to death. 

OK. Glad it isn't just me. Katie wreaks of desperation. I thought her and her beau kissing at the party was gross and was obviously being done for the cameras. I think the women start discussing her next week....

Phaedra was the first one to refer to him as being sassy in her talking heads in the episode. I found it odd that no one has called that out. Phaedra was the first one to call him sassy at the sit-down. Porsha and Phaedra had already went in on Chris with so much homoerotic shade that by the time Kenya came in and bluntly presented the actual gossip, the seed was already planted. Again, all their asses were guilty except Sheree and Cynthia for once.  

• Members

Stop it now, saying someone is sassy is not calling them gay! He IS sassy! And it does not mean he's gay! And all Nene said was that Chris told her he was a dancer and actor on broadway, which would explain his boisterousness. Again, didn't insinuate he was gay. The only person who SAID that he was gay and brought that to the table was KENYA. Come on, y'all! You will defend this old bitch no matter how wrong her cratered ass is!! Lol I gotta give it to you for loyalty.