Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Just like you'll defend Nene's big burly ass, Porsha's thottin' n boppin' ass, and Phaedra's prison peen humping ass. 

Where I from when you refer to a man as 'sassy' it means you are alluding or implying that he is gay. Stop trying to cut for these women while nailing Kenya to the cross for being honest. They ALL insinuated that he is gay. Kenya just said it. Even in their talking-heads they were throwing shade and implying it. Even people that like those three women you stay defending were on Twitter calling them out for being shady. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have no issue calling out when my favorites are wrong. It is absolutely shady of Phae, Porsha and Nene to be saying he was sassy or anything else (though I do feel that was mostly Phae). It was inappropriate. But for Kenya to outright say he's called "Chrissy" or that people have been saying he's gay for years, that's a whole new level and, as per usual, she crossed a line and has no class. But hey, when the whole cast hates you, I guess you need a storyline however you can get one! lol

• Members

Really? You have no issue with calling your faves out when they are wrong? :rolleyes: C'mon now.

I don't remember you calling out Brandi for all the heinous things she did last season? Or a lot of the foul crap Nene, Phaedra, or Porsha have done in the previous two seasons. You've somewhat encouraged it. :P

Back to the issue at hand, they all crossed a line. They alluded to it and then joined in with Kenya chortling, which makes them just as guilty if not more. If it was an actual crime, they'd be considered accessories. 

The only people in the cast that hate her are Porsha and Phaedra. Nene doesn't hate Kenya. She's intimidated by her but I doubt she hates her. She even said last night she'd like to be friends with Kenya. Sheree doesn't care as she only wants a peach back at this point. Cynthia likes Kenya but fears Nene, and Kandi enjoys Kenya. Oh and there's Kim but who cares about her. She's irrelevant. 

• Members

NBA you're right about Phaedra. She did call him Sassy and she was definitely implying that he was a little "Fruity" IMO. So she does deserve some of the heat. The only defense is that this is the first shady thing she's done towards Kim. That doesn't make it right at all but it is a fact. 

However no one least of all me is getting angry over Kenya. I just find her antics beyond stupid and think she should be called out on each and every one of them. 

Last night she looked like a completely petulant child. 

• Members

That wasn't the first shady thing Phaedra has done to Kim. What about her dogging Kim on the sly in talking heads? For instance, the DC trip? 

It is obvious that these women don't care for Kim, hence why they were salivating over the alleged tea Kenya was dropping. Blogs have already spilled that the women don't care for Kim b/c she isn't a team player. Kenya just keeps it real with Kim despite being too harsh at times. The other women front and will slyly put out there that "Kim is nice but she doesn't fit well in this group (i.e. she doesn't belong on this show)." 

No one who is pro-Kenya says that she shouldn't be called out on her antics. She should, but many of you turn a blind eye to the equally heinous things the other women do. They are all damn messy and have to be to keep a spot on this show. That goes for all the housewives across the board. 

I agree she came off petulant last night for not supporting Cynthia but I wouldn't've supported Cynthia either. I would've been petty and got a boat with my fine ass man too. Cynthia didn't stick up for her the previous night at the dinner, so Kenya paid her ass in tenfold. But again, that's just me. 

I have no issue with calling Kenya out on her shady sh-t. I just don't pity Kim or Chris b/c both of them took shots at Kenya long before she did it to them so all is fair in fighting. 

Speaking of someone calling Kenya and the other women out: 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Finally started season 6 of NYC. I see Aviva the one legged bitch is working FULL TIME to make up for the damage she did to herself with her ridiculous antics in season 5. OK Aviva you work REAL hard and you just might be able to hop yourself into a little bit of good grace. Kristen seems interesting so far. Sonja and Ramona are still one of the battiest "couples" ever. I have never seen a friendship like theirs before. I liked NONE of the taglines. 

• Members

I love her new wig but why is she dressed up like a witch? LOL. I loved her reading Peter. Perfect. I'm also with her when it came to Nene. It nearly killed me saying something nice about her. I didn't get a hot flash, but I felt a chill down my spine....lol.

Overall, this trip was not a good look for Kenya and I hope she can regroup, get herself together and give us more of what we love which wasn't this petty childish behavior. Unfortunately, I think this may come in hindsight after she views herself on tv, but not while they were still filming