Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yeah I am looking on Twitter and saw that. Didn't Alex have that line first though on RHONY s3? I cannot wait for someone to post the episode so I can see it in full. I am still gonna miss my Magali. 

Taglines this year: 

Leanne: I've finally found my voice and I am not afraid to use it."

Ampika: "I am a !@#$%^&*] cat; stroked the right way I'll purr."

Tanya: "I would die for my kids, if they don't kill me first."

Dawn: "I always get what I want and I want it all." (sounds just like Taylor's first page line on RHOBH)

Stacey: "I might be the perfect housewife but it doesn't hurt to have a little extra help."

Seema: "I don't just love fashion, I make fashion."

Lauren: "Money can't buy you love. It buys you shoes, handbags, and diamonds."

Misse: "I've modeled all over the world and now Cheshire is my runway." 

Ampika, Lauren, Stacey, and Tanya clearly have the best taglines. 

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene killed me with her Kim impersonation

Thanks. I might check it out later

Cheshire: I saw the opening and 8 bitches and no Magali? Next. Onto Melbourne bc Im suddenly not even interested

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

No, boo! Watch Cheshire. It was actually good. I am HERE for the new girls. 

RHOCheshire: 

I will miss my Magali but I foresee her returning in the future. She much too much of a catalyst for them not to bring her back in the future; however, I am now glad she took the season off b/c now everyone who was on Magali's case before and believing Dawn's victim act can now see how vile she truly is. It is obvious that she pressed by Misse b/c she's young and pretty. Dawn always felt that she was the gorgeous one of the OGs, which I beg to differ, but she cannot deny Misse's beauty. That's why she was such a lush mess at Seema's party. 

I actually like Seema, Stacey, and Misse b/c they aren't here for Dawn's sh-t. I am not shocked that Dawn treated Stacey like dirt in the past by not remembering her name. I think Stacey is gonna be the one that constantly clocks Dawn throughout the season. I loved when Seema paid Dawn in dust when Dawn suggested they hangout more. It was clear that Dawn wanted to add Seema to her army and Seema ain't here for it. 

Speaking of Seema, her husband, Sandeep, and eldest son, Neal, are sexy as f-ck. As long as she keeps the new eye candy around and continues to not be here for Dawn, Seema can stay. Misse's hubby is hot too. So is Tanya's who finally appeared on the show. :P

Plus, it is obvious that Dawn is livid that Tanya is preggers and she isn't. She wanted to blow a gasket but knows it wouldn't've came off right if she did. I am glad that Ampika and Lauren somewhat clocked Dawn. 

This season seems like the downfall of Dawn and I am here for it. Even Leanne at the end of the episode seemed like she was over Dawn and her crap. I always knew once Magali was removed, those two would turn on each other. It's gonna happen. I'm calling it now.

RHOMelbourne:

I thought the recent episode was boring except for the Pettifleur/Jackie fight. I am so glad that people are starting to see how aggressive Jackie is. I was rooting for Pettifleur when she skull-dragged Jackie's behind and threw her crap in her face. However, Pettifleur clearly seems like she reverts back to the same hot mess next week when they are in Dubai. She is definitely solidifying her spot on the show but none of the women are gonna want anything to do with her. 

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude thank you for the links!!! They ruined all my well intentioned plans for the evening (but they were amazing!)

Melbourne

Pettifleur is the nastiest, most humourless bitch out of all the Real Housewife franchises. She is just vile. She is nuts! She clearly loathes her son's girlfriend and is the mother in law from hell. She is just awful and so self

Lydia's inability to grasp basic geography (UNITED ARAB EMIRATES!) goes to show that Janet nailed it when she dubbed her 'Lydiot'...I have this feeling Joanna is going to stab her to death randomly one day with the way she talks down to her.

Janet and Brian...again...just get it over with. They're two peas in a pod. 

Jackie and Ben should not have children unless they're 100%. It isn't all sweetness and light.

Potomac

"You're a stupid woman who says stupid things!" - I'm glad Katie said it. But it applies to all of them.

Karen was vicious at lunch and strident as ever - but she brings life to the show and without her it would be awful. 

I'm glad it's over and I won't be watching the reunion - I'll just read a recap. 

Cheshire

I am so glad it's back! It was a great episode!

Misse...a supermodel? No. Nope. Never was. She looks SO old for 29. I'm on the fence about her.

Stacey...whatever. I see why Dawn forgets her name. She's totally forgettable.

Seema - love her. Love her husband. Love her sons. What a great addition!

Dawn drunk off her ass at the fashion show amused me because she devolves into the rough broad from Bolton without much effort.

Leanne and Tanya - obviously they're only worth 50% housewife a piece. Leanne seems totally over Dawn...that will be interesting.

It's a shame about Lauren and Paul because I adore those two together and I find Lauren funny as all get out. Hopefully it's either worked out or they part ways amicably. 

Ampika is hilarious and full on. 

Bring on this season!

• Members

I will eventually but its on the backburner now.

Melbourne

I loved Petty coming for Jackie! Jackie is dismissive nad awful of her. Granted Petty is annoying, this just feeds into that bc i just irritates her more and makes her even more of a gnat

Janet is annoying me with the Apprentice situation. Why is she so concerned with Gamble and Gina's friendship? But out. She is being too messy

Anyways getting Gina to do Apprentice was a great move on their part bc that show gets free publicity every week and now i want to go check out her appearance bc of it.

Is Gina really that famous in Australia? They were hyping her up and saying that she is well known enough to go just by her first name, like Kylie and Madonna. i mean I know who she is here in the US, but Im a special case.

Yea to the cast going to Dubai.  BH definitely made it look glamorous so it'll be interesting to see these women in this setting

• Members

I watched Cheshire and was unimpressed. To be honest, I wasnt really paying attention all that much. Magali's absence is felt. Outside of her, I liked Ampika and Dawn, but she especially benefited from having Magali to bounce off of. I hate that this series doesnt do reunions bc we didnt even get any closure to Magali. i respect her decision though bc she just renewed her vows and staying on these shows does a number on marriages

she's dumb to come for Nene, especially since she is likely coming back next season and carries some clout. Bravo seems over her as it is

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Everyone rush to Bravo and read LVP's blog. She 'went there' with Lips and Eileen. It's a mic drop worthy blog. 

"With hindsight, after seeing so much nastiness where I have never retaliated, I would have asked her how she felt screwing some other woman's husband. That actually, in retrospect, speaks volumes."

"I thank you for your indomitable support. No, as LR has said, I didn't play the victim. The victim would be better played by a C-list actress who would depart in floods of tears. I sat there."

The Empress has spoken. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Damn. LVP went in.

I adore LVP but honestly, she's lying. It's obvious she was trying to plant Kyle into the situation and Kyle prevented it from happening. Much like my beloved Kenya on ATL, as people on here like to deny it, LVP loves to stir the pot. It's part of their jobs; however, I think that both women need to sit the f-ck back in their upcoming seasons and allow the chaos to ensue without them getting involved. LVP's hands are getting too bloody when they don't need too. 

What is ludicrous about the whole situation is that Rinna is now carrying this situation like a dog with a bone when Kyle moved on from it and squashed it. It just shows how Rinna has nothing going on in her own world that she has to piggyback off everyone else's stuff. I see her ass getting exposed next season if she's brought back. Eileen too. 

The girls questioning Kyle and LVP's relationship is stupid. Have they not been paying attention to Kyle's relationship with Kim and Kathy, her own sisters? Her relationship with LVP pales in comparison as at least LVP doesn't drain her to capacity like her true siblings do. Some people have toxic relationships. If the people in the relationships like it, I love it. Like Kathryn, it's no one's business but their's. 

Rinna is moron as she brought up Munchausen and said she got it from her stylist. So now it was LVP who brought up to you? It's obvious that Rinna is inconsistent and no longer a reliable source. As she told Kim last season, "Own your sh-t." Looks like someone needs to take their own advice. Can't believe I am about to say this but Rinna somewhat makes me wish that TayShanna or Brandi were still on the show; they'd dig into her closet and pull some scandalous sh-t out on her to expose her and shut up her up, which is necessary at this point. 

Eileen calling LVP a manipulator while constantly pulling Rinna's strings does not help her in her witch hunt. It makes her a big ass hypocrite, which is what she is. She does the exact same things LVP does except no one has called her out on her crap ... yet! 

One point I do agree with Eileen and Rinna is that this all stems from LVP and YoLyme not liking each other. However, these women chose to get involved and exploit the elephant in the room to give them a story. No one manipulated them. They chose to get involved and now they are all knee-deep in it.