Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene was really funny on WWHL. When a caller said I know you and Phaedra are really good friends her face was priceless. I'm wondering what went down between her and Porsha because she said in Anguilla she was on her side but after that she's now she's now on Kenya's side. When Andy showed a clip of her in season 1 she started giggling and I think she said I can't believe that's me. Yeah heffa that was you, looking really tore up! She's certainly come along way. The lipo and nose job have done wonders for her appearance. Even her make up is now on point. She also said that the girls weren't smart when Andy commented that she's the only one out of them who were still here. Of course she ate it up.

As for Walter I think he's playing the role of a dick pretty well. Since the relationhsip is fake we can't really say he's an !@#$%^&*] since all of this is being done to give Kenya a story.

I don't necessarily miss Sheree or Kim but the kumbaya isn't working for me. I need drama every once in awhile to keep me entertained.

• Members

Get caught up on Season 1 of RHoV because it's pretty good -- one of my fave franchises actually and the closest to RHoBH in terms of feel.

As far as facial reconstruction is concerned, Mary is 50 and definitely partakes of the botox. I'd say Ronnie has had some work done, but it is excellent work. And I hate Jody but I have to hand it to her -- I don't think she's had a boatload of surgery but regardless she still has boundless confidence in herself and thinks she is hot stuff. laugh.png

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHoBH:

What an... odd little episode yesterday. It felt more like an episode of that SUR spin-off than RHoBH towards the end, with the world's randomest infomercial for Adrienne's "cutting edge" skincare line stuck in the middle of the show.

Faye needs to STFU and sit her monkey ass down. Once again somebody is ganged up on by another woman and everybody just sits there saying and doing nothing. Camille who Brandi loves didn't say a damn thing! Brandi crying on the sidewalk was truly sad and the only reason Kyle went out there to comfort her is because Lisa asked her, as hostess, to do so. It's so ironic that Faye accused Lisa of the one using Brandi to attack all her enemies on her behalf because that's exactly what I thought Faye was doing on behalf of Vile Kyle!

Lisa. :wub: :wub: :wub: This woman can say and do no wrong for me.

Scheana (WTF with that spelling): Me me me me I I I me me me I just wanted to let you know about MY feelings.

Brandi; It's not about you. It's about the family you and Eddie destroyed.

Cibrian is such a despicable user. Can't believe I thought he was so hot on Sunset Beach! Loved it when Brandi said he was a terrible actor but could lie like an Oscar-winner.